Besides H&W and Rahal, do any other coalition docs guarantee results?

folliclehero

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We guarantee to replace any non-growing hair transplant graft free of charge..."

How can you prove if a single graft out of thousands did not grow?

At any rate, we have seen countless cases of guys who come on here that feel their HT failed, when it in fact looks very good to others. HTs can be very subjective therefore I think it's a mistake for clinics to guarantee anything. And, as already stated, the waiver form provides a legal loophole for any stated guarantees.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

"We guarantee to replace any non-growing hair transplant graft free of charge..."

How can you prove if a single graft out of thousands did not grow?

At any rate, we have seen countless cases of guys who come on here that feel their HT failed, when it in fact looks very good to others. HTs can be very subjective therefore I think it's a mistake for clinics to guarantee anything. And, as already stated, the waiver form provides a legal loophole for any stated guarantees.

Good point....how exactly does a patient show his doctor that a hair or hairs didn't grow?

Maybe a failed follicle leaves some kind of tiny mark, but I doubt it. And like you said, a patient may see his HT as not so great, when the doctor sees it coming out exactly as he said it would.

I think the bottom line is that Dr Rahal has an excellent product! How many people on this board have you heard complain about their results with Dr Rahal? Zero...that says more about his work than what his website says!!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

I was told the morning of my operation with Hasson and Wong as i was signing the forms that they guarantee every graft will grow, i never asked about it she told me about it out of the blue so it's not a marketing ploy as i was already there, i had paid in full and was just getting into the chair.

I think what they mean is it's a bit of common sense if you can clearly see pits and gaps where hairs haven't grown they'll replace the area and fill the gaps not count each graft exactly and retransplant each missing graft.

The easiest way to spot these missing hairs are in the front hairline, i still have some missing there that i do not think will grow now at 8 months. I'll be covered by the guarantee if they don't grow so i suppose it will be put to the test. I have faith they will stand by their word if needed they're very proud of their work and have already said they will sort any problem areas out.

Edited by bonkerstonker

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Folliclehero who did your surgery? And i agree 4 months is very early but if you have no hair through at all then it's obviously a little concerning.

Hairthere correct me if i'm wrong but didn't you get your last surgery on the house because your results from the surgery before were a little below average?

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Folliclehero who did your surgery? And i agree 4 months is very early but if you have no hair through at all then it's obviously a little concerning.

Hairthere correct me if i'm wrong but didn't you get your last surgery on the house because your results from the surgery before were a little below average?

I think Im pretty safe in saying hairthere has always had really good results with Dr Feller..I certainly know he is one of Fellers biggest supporters!

Newhairplease!!

My Hairloss Website

I support Leeds united but they get beat every week. I'm a fan of feller and hairthere I'm just wondering about fellers guarantee, I may be getting mixed up but I'm sure he stood by his work with hairthere.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Hmm my bad then. Out of interest do you know if he has a official guarantee? I'm sure I've seen over the years him stand by his work on a few occasions, that's one of the reasons why he's in my top 4.

I'd be interested in knowing about smg too if anyone knows? I don't think you can find more proud clinics than HW, Rahal, Feller and SMG.

Edited by bonkerstonker

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

To be honest, I'd rather not say his name now because there is an excellent chance I'm just being impatient. I'm at 3.5 months and have noticed (felt) some sprouting follicles, which I'm thrilled about.

Hopefully in a few weeks I can come back on here raving about how happy I am with new growth. I have to much respect for any and all of these coalition doctors to imply that their surgery wasn't or isn't going to be successful, when I am probably wrong (I hope).

But I am still interested in the idea of a guarantee....or to know how much help guys get when things don't turn out as them and their doctors expected.

If any clinic guarantees results then why are the patients still asked to sign a waiver form? If clinic's are trying to show how ethical and how great their work is than why is a waiver form necessary if they guarantee results??

To be honest, I'd rather not say his name now because there is an excellent chance I'm just being impatient. I'm at 3.5 months and have noticed (felt) some sprouting follicles, which I'm thrilled about.

Hopefully in a few weeks I can come back on here raving about how happy I am with new growth. I have to much respect for any and all of these coalition doctors to imply that their surgery wasn't or isn't going to be successful, when I am probably wrong (I hope).

But I am still interested in the idea of a guarantee....or to know how much help guys get when things don't turn out as them and their doctors expected.

Take a look at user "predator"s photo log for encouragement. In his 3.5 month photos his own comments are borderline suicidal. At 10-12 months his results are ridiculous. I would rate his as one of the top 5 or 10 results I have seen, and many other users here agreed.

Not sure why my comment was taken out of context. My point was that HTs are subjective therefore clinics tread dangerous territory by guaranteeing results. Again, most reputable clinics will work with their clients to make sure they are happy, but the waiver form makes them legally exempt from any supposed guarantees.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I got my scar revision date today no messing about Hasson and Wong are more than happy to help me, i'm booked back in on the 15th of february and they've said if my slow growth areas haven't caught up they will sort it out at the same time.

I've got to say that's a good guarentee they offer, at the end of the day i have no idea why my scar stretched it could just be how my body heals but they wanna do right by me.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I looked at predators blog it is quite impressive, i like this one too for encouragement he gets great growth between 6 months and 10 months of his first op.

Hair Restoration Journal -9 months - 11 months

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Bonker, How bad is your scar? Also, I'm glad to see you're at least giving your HT a full year before pushing the panic button, claiming it's a failure, and going into a depression. You will be surprised at how big a difference the next three months can make.

My scar is 3mm but at the sides it is 5mm in places. I'm gonna leave the staples in for a month this time to make sure.

I suppose yes you never know what can happen over the next 3 months it would be nice for a growth surge but I'm not gonna lie the wait and uncertainty has been horrible, It must be nice for these lucky people that get precocious quick growth it must be a completely different experience.

Hairthere what do you think of that lads blog that posted up there? It's quite amazing.

Edited by bonkerstonker

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

My scar is 3mm but at the sides it is 5mm in places. I'm gonna leave the staples in for a month this time to make sure.

I suppose yes you never know what can happen over the next 3 months it would be nice for a growth surge but I'm not gonna lie the wait and uncertainty has been horrible, It must be nice for these lucky people that get precocious quick growth it must be a completely different experience.

Hairthere what do you think of that lads blog that posted up there? It's quite amazing.

Bonker?

Are you getting some kind of deal with H$W? Just wondering?

Newhairplease!!

My Hairloss Website

No it's part of the service. They're just a good honest clinic and they feel obliged to help me with my scar, they will also asses my growth and act accordingly with what it says on their website. If you pay for the best you get the best that's why I flew half way across the planet in the first place.

Hair transplantation is a mentally stressful experiance as we all know that's why you need to use someone confident enough to give guarantees and stand by it imo, the last thing you need is a clinic washing their hands of you as soon as they get paid that's why this is such a good topic....who gives guarantees and not only that but who stands by their guarantee I bet there's very few clinics.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

No it's part of the service. They're just a good honest clinic and they feel obliged to help me with my scar, they will also asses my growth and act accordingly with what it says on their website. If you pay for the best you get the best that's why I flew half way across the planet in the first place.

Hair transplantation is a mentally stressful experiance as we all know that's why you need to use someone confident enough to give guarantees and stand by it imo, the last thing you need is a clinic washing their hands of you as soon as they get paid that's why this is such a good topic....who gives guarantees and not only that but who stands by their guarantee I bet there's very few clinics.

Bonker

I agree that H&W are consiment professionals..Does part of there service mean if the scar is too wide they fix it for free? Im also traveling a great distance for my surgery..just curious.

Newhairplease!!

My Hairloss Website

Clearly it does mate because that's what they're doing for me. Who you having your Ht with?

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1