*UPDATE*Dr. Paul Shapiro-Female 6 & 12 months result - 1872gr/3569 hairs

Clearly this woman did not need a HT, and I was surprised by her pre-op pics that she would even consider one, but...wow! It took years off her appearance. Beautiful, natural results. Really nice work!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I'm actually impressed that she had a HT ten years ago with a different clinic. The hairline looks pretty natural in the pre-op pics. But what a terrifically full, natural looking hair line she has now. Beautiful work. Can't wait to see 12 month pics.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Thanks everyone. She is extremely pleased with her result.

The surgery she had 10+ years ago was suppose to be 3 sessions of 300-400 grafts held a month apart for total of 1000+ grafts. After the second session, she had a gut feeling that things were not right. She never went back for the 3rd procedure and she is glad she followed her instincts. She didn't notice much growth from the two sessions. The only sign she knew work had been done was from how bloody it was postoperatively. She estimates she might have gotten 200 grafts total.

Hey Aaron, wait no more, her 12 months pics are the ones labeled "1 year". There are tons of them. Next time we'll remember to label them 12 months for ya....ha, ha. Yea, I'm probably not going to let you live that one down.

No wonder her previous session looks natural - there are no grafts.

And wait, there are 12 months in a year?!? Now I've heard everything! :o

I have my tail between my legs right now! I do notice an appreciable difference in the texture of the hair in the 12 month pics. Looks great!

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group