Need a review on Dr. Bosley.

sam4hair

Hi Masters,

I am new-bee to this forum and victim of hair loss :mad:. I am looking to get the H.T done. I live in St louis MO, can any one suggest a good hair loss surgeon in and around my area. Did any one got you'r H.T. done in bosley clinic, you'r review's on H.T. at bosley clinic.

All your views will be a great help for me, Thanks in advance.

I've never heard anything good about them and I cannot trust a chain clinic for something as delicate as a hair transplant. There is just too much that could go wrong.

When companies get big like that, quality is impossible to control because you are not relying on the reputation of one surgeon, but rather a inanimate and impersonal corporation with no real accountability.

I'd reconsider if I were you.

Yes.....don't go to Bosley. I am glad you found the forum and that you are doing research. Do a lot of research and consult with some top clinics which you can find on here. Then after doing that, you will get a comfort level with which of the top clinics you want to have your surgery with. People travel across the country and around the world to go to a great clinic.

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1

If you love crappy hair transplants then Bosley's the place for you.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

I also went to Bosley for a consult a while back, then really got worried when I saw my uncle's strip scars from them. He got a procedure done with these guys and they gave him a nasty scar in the back, he went back worried, they said they will fix it, then he got another procedure with another long scar with their special discount. He went again and couldn't get in touch with the doctors that worked on him because Bosley said they left or retired and he kept trying to get answers. He's got two scars now and when he shaves even with a clip 3,4,5,etc it looks like he has a mouth at the back of his head. I WOULD AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. The only thing they are good at is ruining your scalp, emotional trauma, and possibly making patients commit suicide. Seriously, they have scarred my uncle emotionally and completely messed him up in the head. He has to make excuses to people that ask about his scars saying they are from car accidents or something. Totally screwed that guy up. I am against this company and anything they sell. They even called me on the phone to get a procedure done and all I could do was tell them to leave me alone with a lot of cursing on the phone and explain the reason was what they have done to my uncle and a lot of other people by making their lives miserable. I don't care if they claim they have better doctors or whatever, to me it is all lies and marketing gimmicks. This company's name should not even be mentioned at any hair loss forum, it should be a taboo. I can never forgive this company for what they have done to my uncle and to other people going through serious emotional trauma.

Edited by Sean