Hair Transplant with Dr. Meshkin

romeo09

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dr. Meshkin always does excellent work. 3000 grafts will make a huge difference!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

romeo,

Congratulations on your recent hair transplant with Dr. Meshkin! I hope you'll continue to update us on your progress.

Good luck and happy growing!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I have cut my hair myself so that i can clean my scar neatly...i havent touched the grafts though.!

Looks like the scar is getting healed...it hurts a bit while i'm sleeping and probably once i get my stitches removed it would be less painful.!

These are few closeup photos.

CIMG1036.jpg.14d63e2ce485b27a79f2e8b94c5576e7.jpg

CIMG1078.jpg.d208f6e57694fe2a646f1e0ffecf6e36.jpg

CIMG1087.jpg.ec1a6c0e0cfaad79651e9b574d9144a4.jpg

CIMG1090.jpg.88b59a1087638c0486515d8111ddb4a7.jpg

Scar.jpg.42b1d03c8712757a6275b83701e4a57a.jpg

Yea they are falling off...it pains a bit at the scar area while i'm sleeping..I think probably once the stitches are removed i'll feel much comfort.!!

how bout you?

Im doin good man. Just waiting for all scabs to completely fall off before I start Rogaine, but everything is looking good. Looks like things are going well for you too. Hope the scar area pain is now gone and that after the stitches are removed you do not have any issue. Just reviewed your pics, looks good. Happy Growing and good luck.

Hi Romeo 09,

I hope you are doing well. You said you are not touching the scabs. It has been more than two weeks and you can wash your head normally now. If you are afraid to touch the scabs(if they are indeed still present) please come in so we can clean the scabs for you. Happy healing and see you soon. :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Meshkin who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network.

Im doin good man. Just waiting for all scabs to completely fall off before I start Rogaine, but everything is looking good. Looks like things are going well for you too. Hope the scar area pain is now gone and that after the stitches are removed you do not have any issue. Just reviewed your pics, looks good. Happy Growing and good luck.

Almost all the scabs have fallen off..yea the scar pain is fine now..!!

how are u doing...healed completely?

Hi Romeo 09,

I hope you are doing well. You said you are not touching the scabs. It has been more than two weeks and you can wash your head normally now. If you are afraid to touch the scabs(if they are indeed still present) please come in so we can clean the scabs for you. Happy healing and see you soon. :)

thanks so much Athena...Almost all the scabs are gone now...and i'm washing my head normally now.!

i have set up an appointment coming sat(24th)..so u can have a look at it.!

I have posted few pictures below.

2nd week update.!!!

CIMG1120.jpg.2920f3fd68921313beeac27ca88f714f.jpg

CIMG1121.jpg.063d3c0abee7c1da9533cc17ba245641.jpg

CIMG1145.jpg.0ee39c4d73a41772304b206e0902d4b4.jpg

CIMG1151.jpg.f748e4abeaa2b80909657a6fdcdd1b04.jpg

CIMG1155.jpg.df4f7acae02a968eedf88c7ef94e08f4.jpg

CIMG1159.jpg.20513f63b8c104e5d57d7354bbf3478b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Romeo, how's it goin buddy? How is the healing? Did you shed any hairs? I think I just went through some shedding. I'll post pics in a few days at my one month mark. Any more pain around the donor area? I know you said the stitches made it uncomfortable, what about now?

Romeo, how's it goin buddy? How is the healing? Did you shed any hairs? I think I just went through some shedding. I'll post pics in a few days at my one month mark. Any more pain around the donor area? I know you said the stitches made it uncomfortable, what about now?

Hey Sean

How are you...i'm doing great...its healing well and now i dont have any pain around the donor area...i've been to Dr. Meshkin and they removed my stiches and he did inspect me and said i was healing well so jst have to wait and see how it grows..!!

yea even i have been through some shedding...jst waiting for it to grow.

how about you...?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey Guys...i'm sorry this is quite late a reply. Was moving places because of my job schedule.

So its been 2 years me getting my surgery done & my personal opinion no i wasn't satisfied with the result.

3000 grafts they did say that it will make quite a good change on my head but nothing much has changed.

I paid a visit to Meshkin's office after an year of my surgery and he said the scar healed well and the hair will grow eventually and offered me if I want to go ahead with 2nd surgery.

Well the hair didn't grew it was pretty same...In a way I am disappointed but may be my case was different. Not discouraging any of you guys but ya i have given my best but it didnt work for me.

I'll be posting you the new pictures & comments are appreciated.

That is a huge area for 3000 grafts. Anyways look forward to seeing your pictures.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys i do apologize for the late reply but it just that i thought i should be sharing some pictures of mine.

I really had a very terrible experience with the surgery & this is where I am right now. It is kinda discouraging sometimes but may be i have learned it the bad way after spending all the money, i just feel so bad that atleast i should have not done the surgery so that i would have shaved my head off but with the scar now...even thats not a possibility.

Anyways hope many other users have a good experience with their surgery.

IMG_20141117_223456465.jpg.9e7ae9841fd38aa69c84b220647c001c.jpg

IMG_20141117_223511221.jpg.9af17881754ae34e24e86c8ca0c5bec2.jpg

IMG_20141117_223537792.jpg.3e89512057e14eb1aecf593749f25121.jpg