My Transplant results from Dr. Brett Bolton

stylin

Like this site and found it helpful in my search to restore my hair. Waited til I got my results as it seems nobody likes to hear how great the doctor is until you get your results.

Started losing hair in my mid twenties and had my first procedure with Dr. Brett Bolton in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida over 2 /1/2 years ago. I liked my results but then I wanted to lower the hair line build out the peaks and hit the crown. Dr. Bolton did all that for me and as you can see gave me an incredible result.

5b32ceb503f4a_AcostaRolando008.jpg.320541227b755160f77ac0c01d48bd4e.jpg

DSC09052.jpg.6664c2f5b83ff81d583a5b2dd3fffae0.jpg

Would be nice to see some more photos of this, like directly after surgery to see the incisions as well as the photos being taken from same distance and combed up to see the work.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Would be nice to see some more photos of this, like directly after surgery to see the incisions as well as the photos being taken from same distance and combed up to see the work.

Agreed!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Looks good but need more pre-op pics, immediate post-op pics, etc. Also a graft breakdown would be nice.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Looks great. You look like you would have looked good with a shaved head too, but your hair looks awesome.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...