Hair Cloning Being Suppressed?

Dont want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, which i am... but....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_the_suppression_of_radical_potential

this is a law often used to explain the emergence of TV. In the 1920s TV technology was available to RCA. However they were selling a bunch of radios at the time, and still had many radio customers left to reach. So they held off on the TV for another ten or so years.

This probably also happens at apple with Ipods, I'm sure they had a 30 gig ipod when they first came out, but they only offered the 5 gig first.

what do you think about the law of the suppression of radical potential when applied to hair cloning? possible? it better not be....

I think we would all be amazed at what new adavances the government is keeping under wraps, hair cloning is probably just the tip of the iceberg.

They have been able to clone sheep and dogs etc.... I would even bet that human cloning has taken place already so you'd better believe that hair cloning has been done, it would be easy in comparison to what they have already acheived.

It maybe not be available yet soley due to cost though.

Most would think that the drug companies are the ones that try to suppress or delay the release of new cures to fight certain diseases. Who knows if they or the government has reason to stall the release of new technology like hair multiplication.

What we need is a spy on the inside!! Any volunteers? lol

Blond.

-----------------------------

PhD (Experimental and Clinical medicine)

1.25mg Finasteride

Minoxidil 5% (EOD)

Nizoral 1% (x3/week)

I don't see why they would want to suppress it?

It would generate billions of dollars

First transplant with karamikian 6/05, less than 1000 to my hairline, result was mediocre at best.

2nd HT with Feller 2/08, 3000+ to my front third.

• 2 weeks later...

Dont want to sound like an eccentric conspiricy nut, but I believe that to some degree, this is almost definately the case. Maybe its not so direct regarding the possible market for hairloss sufferers, but for sure, far more extensive research will have been conducted than the general public are aware of. I believe that with the USA generally steps if not miles ahead of the majority of us on most fronts (Im from the UK), the USA, for me (very controversial) seem to have far more alterior motives than most other nations. But regardless of that last statement, I do generally believe that hair cloning and such is far more advanced than its public perception!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.