Going for No 3 tomorrow with Dr's Farjo in Manchester

balody

Hi all,just a quick message to let you know I'll be heading up to Manchester today for my 3rd transplant with the Farjo's.

I will keep you updated on my progress.

Paul.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Wow

Balody is in for surgery tommorow...I wish someone had told me.Only kidding Balody, looking forward to catching up with you again.

Wow Fallenstar has risen from the crypt...long time no hear on here.

Balody here is a funny one for you..We had a patient a few days ago who was quite nervous at the consultation but soon warmed up.He kept asking Dr Farjo if he could help with his fire truck.This went on for five minutes and i think the doc was getting rather puzzled.Eventually he came out with "you know the film, it starred Kevin Costner" It was priceless and i still chuckle about it.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hi Paul,

You don't need luck since you're headed to a great clinic but best wishes just the same. I'm sure it'll all go according to plan. I know you'll update us on your progress.

Hi Fallenstar - it has been awhile. It was good meeting you face to face in Amsterdam. Hope you're doing well.

hi Guys,

seems like i never went away :-)

Balody, u don't need luck as we both know how good the Doc's are up in Manchester !

Hey Janna, didnt think u would remember me, great memory...was good to meet with u in person in Amsterdam !

Hey Mick, good to hear your humor as always :-) hope u stopped falling off your bike....at ur age eh !

Funny how its easy to forget how bald you are until you see videos from yesteryears :)

get friends & family commenting on well my hair has recovered....wink wink ;-)

its finally, great going for a hair trim now...

anyways, Balody, look forward to seeing the new pictures on Mick's expensive camera :-)

talk soon,

FS

Paul,

Good luck; keep us updated!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Thanks all!

FS great to hear from you again,have you any recent pics of your mop?

Janna,long time no speak,I'll have to get active on here again and give Facebook a rest.

Mick,I didn't get it for about half an hour and then the penny dropped,ask dr Farjo if he can inject some brain cells while he's at it tomorrow.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

Got here a bit early, nervous excitement.

Met with Mick who brought me through to Dr Farjo.Everything now seems so familiar on old territory.After further discussion with the doc we have decided to further develop the hairline section and extend through the top of the crown.

Hopefully i will be able to add more during the day.

Paul

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

Good luck balody! You're a true vet. Can't wait to see pics.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Balody,

It sounds like you've come down with a case of hair greed. But haven't we all?

We all know you'll be in the best of hands, so there's hardly any need to say "good luck". However, I'm real happy for you especially knowing just how far you've come already. By this time next year, you'll practically have a full head of hair :-).

Best wishes and keep us posted. It'll be nice to see you more actively involved on our community again.

Bill

Just got home to Essex from Manchester,absolutely knackered!

Anaesthetic has worn off now so donor area a little raw,painkillers and bed me thinks.

Catch you all tomorrow.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

balody,

Congratulations! I hope you'll continue to keep us updated on your progress. I can't wait to see you 6 months from now.

Happy growing!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hi everybody,

Thanks for the comments.

The day after and feeling human again. Must say the donor was a little sore last night and i was a little worried i wasnt going to sleep but went off like a log,that was until 5 oclock this morning when i woke up nauseous and was sick :( Now i dont know if this was down to the medication i'd taken that day,the Little Chef we stopped at on the way home or the fact my little girl had a stomach bug at the weekend. i reckon the latter two because i was ok after the first 2 ops and woke up fine this morning after Mick rung me to check in(cheers Micheal ;))

The donor area feels much better,no pain at all just a sense that its there.

The recipient area feels completely normal so much so i had to check in the mirror that the good Dr had actually done anything up there and to my glee he cetainly had.

I have had my hairline lowered all the way round by about a centimetre and again moved up the side channels.The rest of the grafts were distributed up through the mid scalp to add density to the exsisting work.

We talked about hitting the crown again,but its such a big area to cover and to be honest i am not that bothered.

Dr Farjo said i still have a fair amount of movable hair at the back so worry about that another time.

As usual the staff were good as gold,the girls make you feel at home and are very friendly(i'm sorry i dont know who was working on me because they are behind you with microscopic specs and masks on and all have a mancunian accent).:D

Mick also popped in from time to time to take some pics and crack off a few bad jokes.

By four oclock i was done,a cup of tea and biscuits a quick run down of post op instructions and a goody bag of meds and i was off home,job done!

Big thanks to Bessam,Nilofer,Mick and the gals.

Now the long wait,just occurred to me last time i was in a race with Fallenstar to see who would sprout first,this time its Wayne Rooney!

My, we have come on a long way.

Stay tuned.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

Good growing to you bro! I'm just about 4 months out myself and starting to feel little hairs poking through. Exciting stuff...

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Guest donald

balody,

Just been looking at your profile and what a transformation from where you started from, you look like a different person.

Congrats,looking forward to seeing your latest pics.

Thankyou Donald,how you coming along?

Day 3. The donor area is pretty tender now(it reminds me everytime i lean back on a chair and sleeping is uncomfortable),but recipient is fine and the little spikes have grown a little.

Very nice feeling gently patting the top of your head and feeling thousands of new hairs in amongst the old.:cool:

Keep getting the wierd"spider crawling on your scalp" sensation,funny i seem to recall that came later after the shed when the hair began to regrow?

My little girl was admitted to hospital yesterday so i have been there for two days and i have been sanitising my hands like a lunatic and making sure i dont lean back on chairs etc.

I Think Mick has pictures of the proceedure and will no doubt put them up when he gets a minute.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

Guest donald

balody,

I`m about 2.5 months now and my hair is still a little thinner than before my op but i can feel some spiky hairs on my scalp,i know its to early yet but roll on the next few months.

Hope your little girl gets better soon,take care.