Aman india 5932 grafts by h&w.waiting for signs of growth!!

:(

Hello Everyone,

I took the plunge on 26th OCTOBER 2010 .Dr Victor Hasson did my surgery & transplanted 5932 grafts on my head.Its more than 4 months and till now i have seen much of growth.I am very depressed & disappointed and dont know what to do.I take Proscar and Rogaine 5% (twice).I am informed the clinic about the recent development & they have told me to be patient.I am 5 years old on this forum and i know that by 4 months you see at least some signs of growth.My case is different and i have not seen growth.Joe has told me to be patient but i am really worried.I know Dr Hasson tops the rank when it comes to the department of hts but still i am very nervous and disappointed.Please help.

Here is my website.Please have a look at it and then comment here.Thanks.

Hair Restoration Site for Aman india

:(..............................tears

Hey

I also had surgery with Dr Hasson in Febuary 4505 grafts. To be honest the only way to play it is to be patient. You are 4 months post op and the growth can still mature even after 12 months so at 4 months you should not expect too much. Dr Hasson is one of the top doctors in the world so you have nothing to worry about. What i am doing at just now is to take each day at a time and i wait until i am 6 months too see some decent growth. Be strong and be patient you will have great looking hair coming for you,

4 months is super early and more than likely, you will start seeing decent growth in a few weeks. I cant tell you how many people I have read about that did not start seeing any growth until 5 plus months so try to relax.

I think we all slip into the thinking that we have to see growith like pictures we saw of patient x or patient Y. Its hard not to. I do it myself. I always have Eman's resullts at 5 months plastered in my brain even though I know you cant compare any two poople. Try not to do that as there are many many patients who are slow growers such as yourslef who simply do not post pictures on this web site.

Dr. Hasson's web site specially states that at 3 months, growth STARTS so if you are 4 months, you are not far off the mark.

Good luck. You will be fine my friend.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

4 months is way early dude. I've seen people not show anything for 6 months then they have a big growth spurt. You had almost 6000 grafts, so I believe it's probably going to take you a little while longer for results because that is a lot of trauma to the scalp in one setting.

You had Victor Hasson as a doctor, you are in the best of hands!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

amanindia,

It took 4 months before i could clearly see any real growth and then it was fairly subtle. Being in a state of anxiety is not going to improve the situation and only serves to demoralise. I'm 9 months along and still expect my result to continue to improve.

Take a look at Jotronic's video show in his today's post in the Surgeon's Review section, it may help to cheer you up. That sort of thing helped me when I was feeling low - having faith in my surgeon and seeing where I could be in a few months on. As everyone will tell you 4 months is hardly a third of the way there - so try to remain calm and positive.

Best of luck.

Bill

Aman,

Dude, chill out !! IMO you are probably causing yourself so much stress and anxiety that you may even be slowing your growth by worrying so much. Worrying will achieve NOTHING, so just try to not look in the mirror and forget about your hair for awhile.

I think I am qualified to give this advice because from month 1 thru 3.5 I had very bad shockloss that made me look much more bald than I did pre-surgery. I made a conscious decision NOT to worry and just relax and take care of my health, plus ride the bike 6 miles every day to get the blood pumping and flowing to my scalp. I actually believe that worrying and stress blocks blood flow in the body, so by worrying you are only doing HARM!!

Here, look at these pics of me brother!!! Look at the 1 month and tell me if you would not be worried about THAT ? Now look at my 9 month result!

Youy may think you have no growth, but i see growth in your pics. It's a "shadow" of growth that I see in the outline of the hairline Hasson designed for you. I had the same thing at 3.5/4 months, so just chill and relax.

Dude, with 5932 grafts you will be looking like a rock star in 6 months time! You will look back a this poist and see this reply from me (and others) and say "man, they sure were right". ;)

ESpostHTpics(1month)1.jpg.91f96a675acb7c170cd6915dfb04c6a7.jpg

5b32ccdf7b3da_2-20-2011025.jpg.946e414822dcae6933496a55ffb48c45.jpg

Thanks a lot everyone for your genuine replies and support.I feel that this website is like a place where we friends share our sorrows and experiences related to baldness.Dr Hasson and his staff is very supportive and caring .They are down to earth and very good.I believe in Dr Victor Hasson because he is a genuine peson and the best in the world.I wish my God will cure me this time as it has been more than ten years since i am suffering from this life shattering disease.I love life and i just to be normal.

Amman, i feel you buddy, you sacrificed a lot. You traveled back and forth (India-Vancouver-India) which is maybe almost $2000 and paid almost $24500 for your surgery of 5932 grafts, but mark my words bro, you will never ever regret it, you went to one of the most trusted HT surgeons in the world (my 2nd choice personally) and managed to extract this decent number of grafts knowing you are using also hair loss medicines along with it. Give it 6 months only and you will see the difference and thank your own patience... Try to use some concealers like Toppik and nanogen to boost up your image, that will help and make you ignore the time. I laughed when you called baldness a disease. well its not for sure, but ladies make it look like a disease when they start ignoring us lol...Good luck buddy and keep up the good smile.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Everyone's experience is different. Myself, I saw results by 3 months. And by 6 months I didnt get much new growth, and by 12 months, All the growth i achieved thickened to look more dense. But thats just me. Please come back to update us when you do see results. You may just be a late bloomer =)

4 months you must be kidding not even god could make hair grow that fast, just enjoy the fact that one of the best surgeons in the world did it so you can't ask for anymore than that and see what happens in 8 more month. :cool:

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk