what can hair do....read on

I split with my gf of 4 years about 2 months ago. Sad time...What does a man do....well, I went online!! No photos just a profile....So...this attractive lady contacted me...someone I would never have agreed to meet 9 months back. I mean, I was this bald guy and I would never have set myself up for a big "thanks but no thanks".....I would never never have met this girl before....but I have enough hair now to boost my confidence .....Ok its still thin and always will be but I feel so much better about it after the transplant. So.... I met this lady...very nervous moment....of course she looked great like ladies do... I got through the first hour...and the next few.....and now...6 weeks later we're doing ok.... :-)

Sunny

Hi Sunny,

Great to find out that you have gained some confidence and have begun dating again. Do you have any updated photos that you can show us of your HT.

I had a HT with DHT Clinic mid August this year.

Regards

Rod

Sunny,

Congrats! I'm happy to hear your success story and I can completely relate. The way I feel about myself is night and day from my pre-hair transplant days.

All the best!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

good for you man i can relate 100% with how you felt before the new confidence! i some times think the selfesteem issue are more of a reason to get a HT than the aesthetic reasons....

girls in the uk sometimes get free boobjobs on the nhs due to selfesteem issues!!!! imagine if they went bald!!!!!

Confidence can go from 0 to 100 with hair! Congratulations!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Sunny,

I'm glad to hear that your restored hair has also helped to restore your confidence. Frankly, that's what hair transplant surgery is all about. It's all about how we feel about ourselves regardless of whether or not we have hair.

But having hair certainly helped restore my confidence too. I've had two attractive women recently tell me that they think it's awesome that I still have all my hair in my thirties when most guys they know my age are going or are completely bald. I must admit...it felt good!

Best wishes,

Bill

congratulations mane!

confidence is key. glad ht helped you. you are one of many success stories on here and glad you shared so that other people who are on the fence of getting ht (like me) can see.

thank yoouuuuuuu

confidence is very important, but don't kid yourself. a good head of hair does make a huge difference with most ladies (not all). more so, a good hairline is often key as most women don't really notice thinning like guys do. I've been off the market for a few years now, but that doesn't mean I don't notice when a girl gives me 'the hungry eyes' and I can tell you that it's not my imagination that I get it a little more now than I did before.