7th day post-op pics

Zac25

I had a strip method. My surgeon is Dr. Frayser out of Tulsa, Oklahoma. He is not widely know but I personally talked with a patient of his and after seeing the results and the price (3 dollars a Graph). I decided with him but only time will tell for sure.

After searching on here for HTC of Oklahoma, there seems to be a lot of people with just one or two posts saying good stuff about them. In other words, someone out there is joining just to plug HTC's name. Sounds fishy to me. I haven't seen any actual results from them.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Zac, I don't mean to alarm you, but this does not look like good Ht work. The grafts are spread way too far apart and I can clearly see some 2-3 hair grafts used in the hairline. Sadly, if no one on these forums has heard of a certain doc, a red flag should go up. There are still far more Ht docs doing shoddy work out there than quality ones, and I think your doc might fit that bill. The good news is that you can always go for another procedure with a top doc who can fill-in between the grafts with ultra-refined follicular units and dense packing. Best of luck.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

It looks to me like his doctor is just trying to blend to the current hair density? I would assume that would explain the spacing between grafts. Quite honestly it does look like a pretty clean job. The bottom line is "what did the doctor promise you"?

Had the grafts been closer together it might have looked a little strange to have thinning hair surrounding a patch of thick hair?

It would most definitely look like u are going to need more refined work to fill in around all the gaps. 800 graphs on that sized area unfortunaly could be seen a waist of time ,

maybe some different pics might give a better indication

Just to answer a few of you. I did not join the forum to put HTC business on the net. If you noticed RCwest I did not even mention my doctors name until I was asked. As for the rest of you I agree that I will need more done to get the look I want and thanks for all the advice. I will post more pics as I progress.

• 2 weeks later...