The secret to our results revealed...

Jotronic

I hate to say it but we've been outed. We do not perform hair transplant surgery, we apply an herbal remedy. Our patient NicNitro, with 10,400 grafts in two surgeries, is shown on the box of an herbal remedy kit that, yes you too, can purchase through that most reputable of medical miracle distributors, Paypal.

Herbal-H-Advanced-Hair-Growth.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=6819&d=1280172337

pb_left_profile_6f081153.jpg

Wonders, they truly never cease;) So, just a note, if you buy this product the image you see on the box is not showing a result from any herbal remedy.

Herbal-H-Advanced-Hair-Growth2.jpg.59be150f9a0d2e149376f515beb2083c.jpg

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Waveskier,

I think Jotronic is saying the company that sells "Herbal H" took a "before and after" image of a Hasson and Wong patient, put it on the front of their product, and now claim that the transformation is a result of their herbal product (not a transplant procedure performed by Hasson and Wong).

I smell a lawsuit ...

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Waveskier,

I think Jotronic is saying the company that sells "Herbal H" took a "before and after" image of a Hasson and Wong patient, put it on the front of their product, and now claim that the transformation is a result of their herbal product (not a transplant procedure performed by Hasson and Wong).

I smell a lawsuit ...

I thought that was obvious!

Well, it looks like they removed the image of our patient from the online picture of the packaging. The image you see is an inserted link pointing back to their image so it changed on this page when they changed it on their website. At least our patient is no longer being used to push their "natural" remedy.

Waveskier,

I was being funny. The company selling the product was using an image of our patient to push their "natural" remedy for hair loss which is highly unethical and misleading but that is par for the course for hair loss remedies in general.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

It's fraudulent of course, but you guys (H&W) should be flattered with how many companies are taking credit for your results (i.e. Bobman).

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

A testimony (intended or not) to today's refined hair transplant techniques. Don't we wish there was a magic pill or salve? It would sure be a lot easier tahn 3 full days of surgery, recovery and beaucoup bucks. Luckily we live in an age where real natural results are possible. Snake oil is no longer necessary. We should count ourselves fortunate!

Joe,

I've seen company's use images for their website which has often been written off as being used for a place holder. However, taking stolen images and plastering it on the product's box is an entirely different animal.

I do wish Hasson and Wong and NicNitro the best in getting this fraud resolved.

Best wishes,

Bill

is this just not beyond belief,it always amazes me how some folks seem to think they can do what they want and GET AWAY WITH IT,a blaitant rippoff to advertise within the same market area,and i thought i was thick,everyone have a nice day....