Dr. Charles/Dr. Epstein

RCWest

I have decided to have my procedure done with either Dr. Charles or Dr. Epstein. I've tried contacting Dr. Charles, but with no luck. He is listed as working at Foundation for Hair Restoration, and also Charles Medical Group. Does he have his own practice also? Does he only operate at Boca Raton? Is Dr. Epstein in the same office or another? Thanks in advance!!

Edited by RCWest

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

RCWest,

Dr. Charles is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians, is highly regarded on this community, and appears to be affiliated with both Charles Medical Group and Found Hair (the group in which he partners with Dr. Epstein). Technically, the Found Hair website is the one he lists on the recommendation page, and I highly suggest contacting him through this information. Dr. Charles is quite involved with our community, and I'd assume the information he lists on the community is current and accurate.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Thanks for the reply Blake! I am mostly curious as to where/which offices he works at. I am highly impressed with his dense packing results. He does consistently great work. Most doctors on here do, but he seems to fit most of my criteria.

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

RCWest,

Dr. Charles is an excellent surgeon and, like you, I've always been impressed with his results. To be honest, I'm not entire sure which office he operates out of, but I'm inclined to believe it's the one (found hair) listed on our community. Additionally, let me know if you still have trouble reaching him through this contact information:

Telephone:

1-888-726-0651

561-395-5544

Email:

drcharles@foundhair.com

I want to make sure all our information is up to date, so please keep me informed! Thank you.

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Krapok,

Just sent you a message. The only message I have from you is one that was sent a little over a week ago? Regardless, I somehow did not see it until now! I really apologize for the delay!

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

I still maintain my own practice (Charles Medical Group) and perform surgeries at the Boca Raton office. I am also involved with Dr. Epstein and the Foundation for Hair Restoration. Dr. Epstein also has his own practice and performs surgeries in Coral Gable, Florida and New York.

• 11 months later...
I have decided to have my procedure done with either Dr. Charles or Dr. Epstein. I've tried contacting Dr. Charles, but with no luck. He is listed as working at Foundation for Hair Restoration, and also Charles Medical Group. Does he have his own practice also? Does he only operate at Boca Raton? Is Dr. Epstein in the same office or another? Thanks in advance!!

Dr Charles no longer works with Dr Epstein, he has his own practice now. In my opinion that was a very good move on his part. very good.

Your in good hands with Dr Charles....seen some amazing stuff from him dude!!!

warm wishes Nutster:)

2 poor very poor UK ht's

2 world class repairs with Shapiro Medical Group

original thread

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...d.php?t=134995

Dr Paul's procedure http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1710

Dr Ron's procedure

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1128

• 3 weeks later...

Dr. Charles USED to work with Dr. Epstein at the Foundation For Hair clinic. Several years ago Dr. Charles formed Charles Medical Group. I don't know if the problems with Dr. Epstein coincide with this or if Dr. Charles just wanted to get out on his own.

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

I had an in person consultation with both Dr. Charles & Dr. Epstein. I was more impressed with Dr. Charles and felt more of a connection with him. He even introduced me to a patient of his that was having lunch and half way through his hair transplant. The work looked stellar and the patient just 100% talkative and not drugged. It was really cool!

I didn't care for Dr. Epstein's pushy consultant Aaron. He tried to sell me the procedure right there a little too hard. Plus his hair looked really pluggy and sparse. Like a Bosley commercial... I could only see a few good photos in his huge photo book. I've seen so many more excellent ones from many surgeons on here! Remember this is my 2 cents...