Be Careful!!!

korec

So it finally happened today.....to be honest I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner. After months of incessantly and consistently looking in the rear view mirror at my new hair while driving, the inevitable happened today......I crashed the car (drove it into the car in front of me!!)!!!

Aaaarrrrggghh, moral of the story, be careful out there guys!!

Korec,

Thank you very much for this public warning. I think I speak for the entire community when I say that I hope you're okay and the damage was minimal! Good luck, and please keep us updated.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

so korec you where looking at your new hair in the rear veiw mirror were you,it was my car you hit so i think my insurance will be very interested in you posting your admission here,only pulling your leg,hope your ok,have a nice day.....

• 4 weeks later...

Korec's new mop looks great! It's a day and night difference from before. I hate that he had a failed procedure by another doctor and lost 1500 precious grafts though :mad:

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

• 1 month later...

Hi Balody!!

Sorry for the tardy reply, I have been away travelling for the last few months. Hope your keeping well!! And thanks RCWest for the kind words. Have to say I've been thrilled with the cosmetic change thats happened over the last few months. I've updated my patient website to show where I am now and all constructive comments are appreciated!!

Hey Korec,

It could have been a lot worse. You could have hit your new set of hair in your accident!!

Anyways, congratulations on your new set of hair. How long ago was it did you receive your transplant?

Korec, I just checked your website and the transplant seems to have made a massive difference. I wonder what that friend of yours says now. The one who went on about your hairloss before.

I was surprised that going bald didn't bother you at 17. Can I ask how old you are now?

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Tom60

I'm now approximately 10 and half months, had my transplant 15th of October of last year and thanks for the compliment, really appreciate it.

Mattj

Yeah sure, I'm turning 28 in early October. I know lot of people probably don't believe it, but it really wasn't an issue when I was younger. As it recessed more though and it left an isolated forelock, it was more difficult for me to style and make more natural and hence I guess more comments about it.

hello korec,glad to see your results at 10 and half months are no less than i expected from the only quality surgeons in the uk-very good,try to keep your eyes on the road and leave the admiration of your hair to us jealous bald buggers,all the best and have a nice day.....

Korec

I'm glad you are not hurt. It is so templing to just look at all those new babies on your head and be amazed.

I can see it now: law makers will attach a new addendem to the "no texting while driving" and add "no looking at your new hair transplants in mirror while driving."

Good luch with the new hairs. :):)

Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealth you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.

Jawaharal Nehru

hey man i think i speak for every one when i say...... glad your well after your RTA... but in regards to your pics..........

they make me feel happy about my future growth of my ht and gives me hope

so i hope you are thrilled and continue enjoying your hair my matey nice one:D

Korsec,

10.5 months!! That's really impressive. You are lucky. i know some people that have seen verrrry minimal growth in that period of time. I hope I will be so lucky as you.

You just took proper care of it? No tricks? There has to be some tricks...