Unreal Dr. Umar Repair at hopeless patient

Guys check this out. i had seen in the past a video from this guy but this is after 2 years from his last BHT repair with dr Umar. the guy was messed up, completeley butchered and depleted from strips and scalp reductions and look at the repair work. Unbelievable

Edited by Tsakalos

mikey88,

All the details of Dr. Umar's potential recommendation and why he's not recommended can be found on the discussion topic "Potential Recommendation for Dr. Umar".

In my personal opinion, Dr. Umar has produced some extremely impressive cases, especially in repair cases. There was however, some concern on the consistency of BHT and some unaddressed concerns.

Best wishes,

Bill Seemiller

I don't think there's any question that this guy has had one of the best transformations ever, but I can see why body hair is a last resort. His hair still looks rather kinky and wiry, and not nearly as soft and natural as regular scalp hair. I'm not knocking Dr. Umar here, because this is without question one of the best results ever, it's just that I would hate for an individual with enough traditional donor hair to use body hair unless absolutely necessary.

I also appreciate the minimal scarring on the face and chest even though THOUSANDS of grafts were taken.