My 2nd HT with Dr. Victor Hasson

Bushy

Originally posted by Bushy:

Dear Hottie,

You made some very valid points in your post. However, it is well know that post on this forum are not taken seriously without pics to back them up. Please post some clear pictures. Since there is much debate over whether pictures should be taken with or with out flash, why don't you send us some with no flash and some while flashing us. Thank you in advance.

Now that is funny!

Bushy - I think the new pre-photos show just how far your transformation has come. Fantastic ... and you still have growth yet to come as you are only at month 10.

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bushy,

Hey.......just lookin' at the new style you posted. IMO........this one is the best, stick with it! You now have the density to pull this off nicely, and I'm REALLY envious of the temple work. Honestly, I wouldn't change a thing and think it looks totally natural. I can spot rugs and bad HT's a mile away........in no way could I ever guess you had any work done.

Congrats to you, my friend, you've got to be one happy camper!! icon_cool.gif

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

HAHA!!!!!!!! Thanks NN!!!!!

Yes, I believe any wives that are designated as "hottie" must provide adequate proof....

LOL!!!!!!

Anyway, pushing40, your wife sounds really supportive and cool, so congrats on a great partner and a great HT!!!!!!

BTW, Bushy... I am adding you to my list of "Those who I envy the most post-op"

Later,

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I stuck her in my album, minus some face. She's my little slice of heaven and I'd be lost without her. April 15 will be our 7 yr anniversary. She's not getting anything though since I'm about to drop 15K on a hair transplant...... icon_biggrin.gif

Hey "PULLING 40" icon_razz.gif Congrats on 7years! My wife & I are married 22 years in July, And she is still a hottie too!

So I have this question, why are we so obsessed about our hair loss when when we already have the babes. I guess I can answer that myself!

Hair loss makes us appear older than we are & feel. We are healthy & fit & everything eles is cool, so hair loss is the only missing

piece

We want to look as youthful as we feel! Nobody wants to be be refered to as "that bald guy". Well this thread has morphed into something else, balme the red wine! And Bushy damn it, your hair looks great you lucky bastard! icon_smile.gif

That's it exactly Folica. Bushy, your hair looks great. Pushing 40, yes, you were right about your wife icon_eek.gif

BTW - my wife is a hottie too.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

Originally posted by Gorpy:

Pushing 40, yes, you were right about your wife icon_eek.gif

lol

My blog.

HT1: 4063 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 12/9/03

HT2: 3537 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 5/15/06

Total grafts: 7,600

Bill,

Another hottie as well. My wife told me that I had better not post her pics so a bunch of bald pervs can gawk. icon_smile.gif

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Originally posted by NervousNelly:

Bill,

Another hottie as well. My wife told me that I had better not post her pics so a bunch of bald pervs can gawk. icon_smile.gif

NN, please tell your wife that was very insensitive icon_frown.gif ... can you post her pics anyway icon_razz.gif

Hey, let's start a trend. I posted a picture of my wife in my photo album.

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

My Photo Album

Originally posted by pushing 40:

Damn Gorp, nice. We could get this thread going downhill REAL fast.... icon_eek.gif It'll go from jeans and sun dresses to bikinis and then.......

Don't youm meam uphill?

Nice Gorpy, my compliments.

Gentleman,

I think some of the other threads have gotten everyone on edge. Ofcourse my wife wouln't say that. It was just me trying to be humerous. Guess it didn't work. icon_biggrin.gif Do you think I would post something insensitive if not a joke? But she really didn't want her photo posted. icon_frown.gif She really is a sweetie. Far from insensitive. She is a Shaman spiritual healer, belongs to Pita, goes to regular Yoga, etc.....

NN

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Am I going to need to rename this thread to HT's and Hotties???

My blog.

HT1: 4063 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 12/9/03

HT2: 3537 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 5/15/06

Total grafts: 7,600

NN,

Good to know you were joking icon_smile.gif. Yes, I do see there have been some other threads that have been much more edgy than they should have...joking is great....we should have plenty of it icon_wink.gif. It's fine she doesn't want her picture posted here...you can just email everyone privately with it :P. J/K.

Busy,

HT and Hotties! I think we should change the name of the whole forum to that icon_wink.gif

Bill

I knew you were being funny NN and that was my lame attempt at being funny in return.

HT and hotties... it has a ring to it.

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

My Photo Album

Just looked at the rest of your before shots....Wow you have really come along way Bushy. I now rank you #4 overall in my book

(cases I have seen, who am I to be a judge but if I were you would be Quattro-Power). Congrats I can only hope to have that refined a hairline and mid scalp to crown region as you have after two passes.

p.s. I have told you a ton of times, but whats another...your blog rocks!....I still remember the chuckle Dr.Hasson gave me when I asked to be (Bushy-2)

Good to see that this thread is back on track with Bushy's progress. icon_smile.gif He certainly is a lucky boy to have so many options with hairstyles.

There is no doubt that soon he will be a poster boy for H&W and we will all be able to request the Bushy HT.

NN

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90