N/A

radgav

Rebecca,

I could take serious offense at the airbrush comment but won't because I know now that no matter what photo is shown for comparison you'll deflect the obvious by simply making more ridiculous "airbrush" comments. Instead of posting more photos just go to my personal website to see what I mean.

WWW.HAIRTRANSPLANTMENTOR.COM

I have several shots of my 2406 grafts slicked back that support my initial post but at the same time I guess it's irrelevant because you're admitting that this gentleman doesn't have the best growth at nine months. You admit this simply by defending the results with reference to his age, diet, lifestyle etc. as being factors to explain it away.

And as far as us knowing each other, I doubt it but this is a small world so who knows, maybe we do.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One thing we should consider is that it is commendable that Dr. DeYarman's office placed a "not so stellar" result for us to view. Doctors usually only display their "showcase" patients.

ALL doctors have "not so stellar" results. It is usually is due to hair characteristics, patient physiology, health etc.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

Oww, Rebecca, you shouldn't accuse Jotronic of touching up his after photos. That's something you'd accuse Bosley of, not him. He's been a valuable contributor to our community here for a long time. Not to mention that a good amount of posters here have met him in person and could vouch that he's the real McCoy.

Rebecca, you have a Homer Simpson like talent for saying the wrong thing about the wrong people. first Bank now Jotronic. was your previous job in the diplomatic corp and it just didnt work out?.............

IH

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

Guest Larry David

Personally , I think it's time to ask bagdad to leave. Honestly I think this is one the best sites out there. It's seems to be filled with sincere people who actually want to help and give advise on hair loss. I'm amazed with some of the regular contributors candor and honesty.I admire many of them for having the fortitude to discuss there situation as well as show there pictures.As most of us have seen many sites not just related to hair loss can become a complete waste of time with all the constant bashing and Harassment. I like to be a wise ass as much as the next guy but this site cannot become one of those type sites. Pat has worked too hard to make this a great site. Because eventually if that happens most of us will eventually leave.

Bagdad/radgav guerilla marketing has completely back fired. Who in there right mind would now give Dr deyarman a chance. He could be the Michael Jordan of Hairtransplants and I wouldnt give him a second thought. Especially knowing that Bagdad is some how affiliated with the Doctor. Imagine Radgav could actually be the one transplanting your hair. Scary !!!! I almost feel bad for Dr De yarman . Hope he knows what his employee has done to his image.

Before Radgav even showed up , I've seriously had major doubts on Dr De Yarman results. For example, Timothy Stack/actor/ who used to be the star of "son of a beach" and has been on other major shows , He's publicly stated that Dr DeYarman did his hair. He used to be on there website. He seems like a great guy but his hair transplant needs work. He was on the howard stern making fun of it.

So I would like to thank all the regular contributors for all they've done it is greatly appreciated. Pat , This site is invaluable. Please dont let it be ruined by people like Radgav. No matter how sweet she is.

Radgav, Good luck !!!! See Ya . Hopefully if you continue to ruin this site , Members will be making calls to Dr De Yarman. I'm sure it's not too hard to figure out who you are. See you in a bosley office sometime in the future.

• Administrators

Radgav,

Trust once lost is very hard to regain. This is true for both a clinic's reputation and a poster's reputation. I can assure you that criticizing respected long time contributing members like Hairbank and Jotronic is only generating more mistrust for you and the DeYarman Medical Group (DMG) rather than earning you and the DMG any degree of trust or respect.

Clearly you made a real mistake in criticizing Hairbank rather than focusing on presenting compelling evidence of your claim that the quality control at the DeYarman Medical Group is now in place and producing impressive results.

But rather than learn from this lesson and the many helpful comments made to help you put your best foot forward you then go and put your foot in your mouth by implying that the difference in photo results between Joe's photos and yours might be due to "airbrush". Clearly, yet another mistake demonstrating poor judgment.

But I'd like this community to see beyond your mistaken comments and bad grammar and focus instead on whether the DeYarman Medical Group is now producing results worth recommending.

Here's my tips for you -

Be honest and upfront in all your posts.

Focus on presenting non airbrushed photos of your patients along with HAIR counts (number of grafts by number of hairs - i.e. 612 one hair grafts, 1233 two hair grafts etc.) and any other details and notes you can provide.

Proof read your posts so that they are grammatically correct and professional.

Do not criticize those who have EARNED a solid reputation on this community unless you are prepared to back up your comments and engage in a debate.

Show us photos of your staff in action and present their individual bios and level experience on this forum. I know you emailed this to me privately. But you need to post it.

Again - trust once lost is hard to regain. But if you and the DMG can prove that your quality is now excellent and producing great results you may re-earn the trust and respect of this community.

But frankly you have a real hole to dig out of, which may take weeks and or months of hard work and compelling results, especially since your overhaul of the quality control process and staff changes occurred only after October of 2006.

For the sake of the DeYarman Medical Group I hope you listen to everyone's suggestions, take notes and get busy showing us why the DMG should be recommended.

I also ask members of this community to look past Rebecca's previous mistaken comments and focus on critiquing the photos and insights she or other members of the DMG post.

Best wishes, Pat

P.S. Larry David - First of all, let me say I love your show "Curb Your Enthusiasm" :-) It will be interesting to see how your show changes once you have hair.

I can understand your frustration with Rebecca's comments and your interest in keeping our community top notch. But for the sake of learning the truth about the DMG please look past her comments. Hopefully she will now no better than to make more of them.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Pat,

I intend on looking past any negative comments...but focusing on one statement she made (on original topic) about her clinic is what concerns me:

from Radgav....

Did realize one thing, after having old patients come for check up, I found out that it wasn't because we have a bad Dr. it was because he didn't have the right technicians.

I've already commented on how the doctor is ultimately accountable and responsible....but....what I want to know is if this is the long past or the present?

Even if it was short past, it seems to me that she would be more useful spending her time dilligently training new staff (along with Dr. Deyarman), rather than trying to prove that the problem has been reconciled. This very statement shows that the PROBLEM is most likely NOT RECONCILED.

So if this is true, posting photos of her clinic's work is futile because the results posted would be from before the problem was:

A) Even discovered

B) Rectified

To me it seems that what should happen is this:

1. Dr. Deyarman and Rebecca spend hard working hours hiring and training new (or already seasoned from somewhere else) staff to meet the expectations of the clinic. This may be a long process depending on if they hire newbies or seasoned people. Either way, it will take all kinds of supervision and training to make sure even the seasoned hires from other clinics meet the expectations set by the clinic. Techs should be directly trained from the doctor to meet their objectives, and training takes time.

DURING THIS PROCESS: I recommend strongly that Rebecca remain a part of this community and lend a hand giving advice to newbies and posters working hard to develop a postive rapport. I think she dug a deep hole, but with time, patience, and dilligence, she just might be able to dig her way out. I can give her a clean slate, but it does take some time to develop credibility!!!!

2. After Dr. Deyarman and/or Rebecca feel confident that they have a solid staff, I'd like to see Rebecca resume posting before and immediately post op pictures. Notice I did NOT say AFTER results. Since Rebecca is in theory going to start posting right after the problem has been reconciled, AFTER results would be irrelevant since it was during the problem period.

3. Then, to follow up, each month or every few months I'd like to see progress pictures which will ultimately result in the final AFTER result.

4. And then finally, Rebecca will finally be able to begin posting before/after pictures relatively consistently once the first 3 steps take place.

Any thoughts on this are welcome on my suggestions.

Bill

Bill-

In reply to your post about corrective measures for DMG I'm in complete agreement with you. There should be follow up to show that the clinic now has the "right" technicians.

Everyone-

Yes, there are some negatives to overcome..........not just poor performance by the clinic but personal issues with some of the postings here. On balance, I think our site has shown that we seldom get caught up in "debate aftermath" and that, on balance, we are more than willing to move on and look at fresh information on any given clinic.

In addition to Bill's excellent breakdown of HOW to reconcile past issues with Techs and clinic performance, I second Pat's mention of proof reading posts and trying as best as is possible to present a grammatically correct and professional post. In an arena such as this with no face to face and/or verbal contact, it's imperative that a person does their best to communicate their thoughts in such a way that the overall message is easy to understand AND that it is not offensive to anyone. I've found the use of "characters"( icon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gificon_eek.gif) enhance the ability to communicate the intention of a post.

I wish nothing but success for DMG and hope they will take any criticism of their performance as constructive............there is no personal vendetta against DMG or Rebecca.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.