Bayer Pics

Bayer

Yeh Bro, that's what you are going to hear a lot from these guys. Wait, it's too early, give it more time, be patient, it'll get better. Guess what bro and I really feel for you since I have had as bad an experince as you, it ain't going to get better and it will get worse. At this time whatever you do,don't ever let one of these frauds touch you ever again. One of the reasons they tell you to wait is so that the statued of limitations for suing them will run out. At least I did'nt make that mistake and managed to get all my money refunded. If you need to know how I did that let me know and I'll be happy to help you. Again I am sorry for what has happened to you.

Photo_1.jpg.601d56fa703426cea211575e94b83eb7.jpg

Scarred,

You're starting to piss me off. We have tried to be diplomatic with you. We understand that you are not happy with your results and I am sad for you, but of all people, you must understand that at this time Bayer needs support and not your negativity.

Bayer,

Hang in there buddy. I don't believe that you have had the most ultrarefined work but I think that in the end things will be okay for you. More trauma to the body requires more healing time. You will not follow the typical timeline like many others. Take care and best healing.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Scarred-

Whats done is done. Yes, the work doesn't appear to be the quality of some that we've seen but how can you tell it's not going to grow? No one hear as patronized Bayer. At three months, he's just STARTING to experience growth as anyone else does. Look at my blog, I didn't even start posting updates until 4mo 22 days when I had some action and I LOVE my results. If you'll review the posts on this forum we don't push HT's on anyone, to the contrary many times people are told it's the last thing they should do. I feel for you regarding the poor HT job, but you are in the minority..........countless posters here have great results and think it's one of the best decisions they've ever made. Try to post OBJECTIVELY if you can or please stop posting.

Bayer,

Thanks for the update my friend. I'm actually encouraged by the pics. There's still discoloration in the scalp but it does appear you've started to grow which is great. I'll be anxious to see how the next couple of months go. Hang in there!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Bill, NervousNelly, and Hairbank,

Thanks for your candor and encouragement.

I talked to Dr. McKenzie today and received a prescription for Valisone (Corticosteroid) for the redness and itching. The battle continues, but good things are worth fighting for.

Your input in invaluable. It's tough to gauge progress (or lack thereof) when looking at one's own head many times per day. Having the objective view of those who have "walked the walk" is a real help.

Thanks brothers.

Bayer

Hi Bayer,

I'm glad to see you are getting the recipient area treated.

Most of the top doctors/reputable ht clinics are not looking at the statue of limitations. They all want a happy/satisfied patient. The hardest part about a ht can be the waiting. It's a long time before you get your final results.

Judging from your immediate post op pics, it looks like you will most likely want more fill-in in the mid section since your doc only covered the frontal 1/3rd and your loss seems to extend to the crown. Hang in there. I think you've gone through the worst-it'll only get better from here.

• 1 month later...

Bayer,

I have to admit that I was a little worried about your case because the work didn't look overly refined and the pattern of placement was unique.

In saying that however, I am pleasantly surprised that things look like they are shaping up nicely for you. There looks like there is going to be some great coverage and it is only going to get better in the upcoming months.

I would like to see a hairline shot straight on to see what the artistry looks like. So far so good though.

I am happy for you as I was a little concerned, but it looks like things will be ok.

Keep the faith as it should progress much further.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Bayer,

I have to admit, it took me a while to find your 4 month post op pictures with this new format. But once I saw them, I'm glad I did. I feel much better for you now. Looks like your donor area is really starting to look much better...BIG improvement from the last couple months. Recipient area is starting to come in nicely too for only 4 months. For what started out as a worry, is starting to come in nicely. Keep us posted my friend,

Bill

I agree with the others, I felt a sense of relief when I saw your 4 month pic. You're not out of the woods but you've come a long way and it appears you should end up with good growth and decent coverage.

It would be great to see some other shots, maybe even some outdoor pics if you have time.

Keep growin',

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

• 2 months later...

Bayer,

Very glad to see you are turning out very well my friend!

I must say I was "shocked" at the amount of shockloss you had in the early stages and your imediate post ops were a little scarey.

I know what you mean about darker hair in the hairline, I have a simular issue. What kind of highlights did you use?? I have never used any but have considered it.

Good luck, more improving over the next few months will be nice to look forward to.

NoBuzz

NoBuzz,

The highlighting procedure involves pulling small strands of hair through a plastic cap with holes. Bleach is then applied and when the hair has lightened to the desired shade, the bleach is washed off and a toner is applied and left on for several minutes before washing. An alternative is to bleach the hair completely and then use hair color to achieve the desired result.

The bonus in all of this is that the bleaching swells the hair shaft, which provides extra bulk.

Hope this helps, if you need specific product names, I can obtain these.

Thanks for the feedback.

Bayer

Bayer,

I remember your case. Looking at the immediately post op photos and given the amount of shock loss you had in the donor area, I was a bit concerned for you wondering how this would turn out.

I'm pleased to see that the donor area shock loss has cleared up a lot. It looks like there still may be a bit from the picture...what do you think?

I'd say the hairline shot looks very nice. The highlights definately add to your look!

Do you have any top down pictures you can post? I remember that one of my primary concerns was the placement of the grafts stopping in a line. I'm curious how it looks from that angle.

Thanks for updating us my friend,

Bill

Bayer-

Through it all, I must say your results look really good. I would agree with you in terms of "dodging a bullet". We were all worried for you, but you seem to have recovered very nicely.

So, how are you feeling overall? What have people said in terms of your results?

If you ever decide to go back for another HT, which you do NOT need at this time, please research and go to a doctor recommended on this site.

Eman

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Wow, how time flies. You probably didn't think so, but...

I'm really glad you're getting the results you were hoping for. You have many more months of growth.

Best of luck, Bayer!

Bayer,

I was following your case and let me say you are one lucky guy, as you should be, no one should go through a bad experience like that. Your results look great and your donor area is filling in. I'm not sure if you researched your Dr prior to your procedure, but if you didn't i hope you will now if you go for another one. Emans right "dodging a bullet". Good for you my friend hope everything you were expecting is full filled and exceeded. Sit back and enjoy my friend hope everything goes well.

You only live once...

Hey Bayer, glad to see your doing well.

I am glad that your donor shockloss is repairing itself and your hair is growing in well.

I look forward to seeing more pics as you continue to grow.

Keep it up!!!!!

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.