Thana's HT: Dr. Feller, 3k FUT, 1/8/08

hahaha maybe im getting my blue steels mixed up with my magnums?????

actually,i think it should be the new forum rule that everyone at the one year mark should post at least one pic throwing a magnum/blue steel.wadyathink?

yeah im doing good but its true what they say crowns are slow.

i decided at six months i was going to stop watching it and take comparisons at one year,should see a nice difference then.

seriously youve almost got "model" hair.at one year im sure you will be "really,really,ridicously good looking".

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, that's hilarious man -- and it would also be a great tradition! icon_smile.gif Magnums and BlueSteels....hahaha.....

But ya, crowns are tricky, indeed; other than Shuffle, I've never seen a complete crown restoration that got back "great" density. It seems like it is an "illusions game" moresoe than ever. Combined w/ growing slowly the changes can be so gradual and subtle -- but they add up, of course, to a sweet outcome, which I'm sure will really compliment your look.

I just snapped an outdoor shot moneyshot, btw, which I'll throw out now:

http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=miscpix2002cx5.jpg

Also, the biggest thing I've noticed from month 6 to 7 is that my hair looks good in more circumstances...s8 out of the shower, towel dried, in the morning, etc etc. More consistently superior.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Hey than

Got to agree with spex , about your pics bud hahahahaha

I hope you don't mind but I have put some of your pics side by side for a better comparison , for only 7.5 months you look great , as you can see below .

152.jpgconcealer010wn11.jpgmiscpix2002cx51.jpg

You have very good hair characteristics and you'll only see improvments from now on . Dr Feller has used 3000 grafts very well and left many in reserve for any future proceedures given your relativly young age and the risks that go with it .

Enjoy your youth with a full head of hair again buddy .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Guest wanthairs

thana----

what an amazing transformation !!!!!! I know what you mean about losing hair very young, it happened to me. But it really looks amazing and you probably have another 5000 grafts available in your donor for many years down the road if you need, which obviously i hope you dont.

Spex, stop harassing me to get pics taken! icon_smile.gificon_wink.gificon_smile.gif

Richie, don't mind at all -- you are the maestro of pics, after all. That pic all the way on the left though isn't me...hmmm hahaha....it looks oddly familiar, though....weird....

Seriously, I will be making the trip to see Dr. Feller to get pics/vids...prolly' will make the call today to try to make an arrangement for Sept. 8th!

I no longer have my digital camera so I've been relegated to using the iphone -- bleh. icon_smile.gif

Wanthairs, thx man....I can't wait to see the (completion?) of your journey!!

-----------

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Hahaha, what the....hahaha.....the backround looks like it was taken in Dr. Feller's office too -- weird...ya, let's remove that badboy! When I update my weblog I'll do the same..!

-----------

always, thx -- you will "catch up"... I was just scoping out NNs (NervousNellys) documentation and while he wasn't a quick grower he was what matters most when all is said and done -- a GOOD grower! And he isn't unique in that regard.

I look forward to seeing your growth...hey, and I just realized....you are EXTREMELY young; I'm a good 6 weeks ahead of you, which at our time frame is a world of time. At 5 months I felt like I had little growth....then but 4 weeks later I was blown away....in the ~6 weeks since my growth seems to have slowed a bit, but I notice better density and maturation. It's a tumultuous cycle but if done right it will get you to where you should be....

FYI I will be having the good Dr. Feller do my 8month documentation to....assuage...the Richie's of the world with their PERFECTPERFECT pictures...icon_wink.gif Really, I look forward to it -- like I pre-warned, my last batch of pics weren't the best, but I thought a couple were legit and the rest were better than nothing.

-----------

Hey than

Got rid of that baldy bad boy for ya haahahhaa

For 7.5 months you look great and shows just how far you've come in the side by side pics .

Good luck bud

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Feeling bad b/c my last batch of pics weren't the best (not that they were all bad icon_smile.gif), I couldn't resist taking some pics recently because it was so glaringly sunny.....

N.B. I had just spent the past three hours in a dungeon of a boxing gym so possibly it wasn't really that sunny but more an issue of perspective....either way, damn, I couldn't help but grimace as I took one for the team when I just wanted to get inside my apartment.

N.B.2 From the moneyshot angle you can tell where my hair is thinnest; it can fluctuate quite a bit "simply" depending on how I adept I style that region, and also the length of hair.

N.B.3 Damn2, I keep re-occuring w/ this shirt in pics I take -- probably just forced myself into making a sub-conscious note to wear the same thing when I see Dr. Feller in a few weeks.

miscpix3002sz5.jpg

miscpix3003tg0.jpg

miscpix3004ko3.jpg

miscpix3005mu9.jpg

-----------

unbelievable if i saw you in the street i wouldnt know you ever had a hairloss problem 'simply superb'

2 poor very poor UK ht's

2 world class repairs with Shapiro Medical Group

original thread

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...d.php?t=134995

Dr Paul's procedure http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1710

Dr Ron's procedure

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1128

than buddy !

Bullit is right , you would never guess you had anything done at all

Great pics and you know if you wear that t-shirt when you see Feller I am going to have a right laugh hahahaha .

Good result so far , look forward to you updates .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Perfect result. Just one Q, are you wearing toppek or nanogen in those pics than?

icon_smile.gif

hs.

These views are from my own learned experience. I am NOT a Doctor, but people say that I do look like one from a distance.

Always, all of my pics are in this thread (6 and 7 months) and my weblog, which has some very early pix. Actually, I do have 4 month and/or 5 month floating around somewhere...I'll look into getting a hold of it and posting them here for ya! My 5month shots if I remember aright showed clear growth, and even in the outdoor shots I really had very good coverage. It was around this time that I ditched the concealer and went around "au naturale" haha....

Spex, careful now, I might just have to wear this badboy when I see The Man himself in a week! icon_smile.gif

-----------

Ya, srry bout that -- my album got mistakenly deleted....my weblog should have all the early shots, though, including pre-ops; I think the only one it doesn't have is another pre-op that REALLY shows how truly little hair I had in my entire frontal third. It should also have my latest group of outdoor shots that are on pages 4/5 here.

Once I get to 12 months, if not sooner, I will re-assemble the gallery; that said, I may go see Feller again around then (I'm going this thursday) and I am sure he will take excellent documentation including comparison-shots.

-----------

Thx Dew -- I just got back from meeting w/ Dr. Feller and was floored when I saw the pre-ops he took...so much more vicious than I had even thought. Such non-existant hair in my entire frontal 1/3rd, a small scattershod of whispy, minitiurized hairs aside.

Got some more pics taken, and some video -- hopefully it'l transplant well onto this site....badoomching! icon_wink.gif

-----------