Dr. Scott Alexander Question

mrkneed

Of course he is going to post some of his best results but Ive seen alot of them and they are great. Every good doc has unhappy patients here and there. Look at Epstein right now .HE is a really good doctor also but has a few unsatified patients right now. Look for consistency above everything else.

if i didn't go to feller alexander would have been a 2nd or 3rd choice. every result i've seen from him is incredibly natural. he has poste a bunch of results on hlh and i think i've seen some here as well....

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Thanks for posting this thread, I am seriously considering Dr. Alexander for my second procedure and have spoken with him on a prelim basis.

if there is anyone from the forum who has had a procedure from him, either good or bad, I would love to hear from you!

Check it out as these are weblogs from members here...

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/blogs_by_doctor.asp?DrID=583

You should email these guys if they don't post much, as that's what I did.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Ditto.....

I've always been a fan of his work and believe you will get a quality HT from him.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

I'm looking into Dr. Alexander too. I've looked through the blog but I can only find 5 patients that have their pictures documented. Are there any other patients on these forums who went with Dr. Alexander?

I agree that, although not a lot of photos of Dr. Alexander have surfaced, those that are presented look very good. I think what typically impresses me most is the naturalness (softness, perhaps) of the hairline and the great temple work. He describes it as an art and it truly is.

I'd venture to say you'd be in very good hands with Dr. Alexander.

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

Originally posted by HairDew:

I'm looking into Dr. Alexander too. I've looked through the blog but I can only find 5 patients that have their pictures documented. Are there any other patients on these forums who went with Dr. Alexander?

Maybe if you search his posts, you'll see some pics he's posted. A couple of months ago, he was pretty active on here posting some of his patients' results. Very impressive.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

I would recommend Dr. Alexander. I went to him 3 months ago. He is very honest and a top notch surgeon. He does very nice dense packing and natural looking hairlines. I have not seen any growth yet but I expect, from the pictures I saw in his office, that it will look fantastic and natural. I also liked that one of his majors in college was art. He is very good with his hands. I felt very comfortable when he was working on my head. He also is an extremley nice guy.

Well, I finally overcame my fear/discomfort/paranoid or whatever you wanna call it and contacted Dr. Alexander by email with attached pictures. I don't know why but for some reason I just felt little OFF contacting doctors, call me a freak or a weirdo icon_smile.gif