checking on reputation,HOW?

hello again,as I said in my previous post I'm having my first HT op in a few days,so it is a bit late to question whether I chose the right doctor or not,anyway,here in Cyprus,europe, HDC was my only choice and since I'm not willing to travel at the moment,I think and hope I made the right desition.BUT it would be of great relief to me to find out that people here in HDC Cyprus have at least a decent reputation.Is there any way I can check on HDC Cyprus?Although it will not make a difference it would help me relax a bit in these few days before surgery...

thanks in advance

hello again,as I said in my previous post I'm having my first HT op in a few days,so it is a bit late to question whether I chose the right doctor or not,anyway,here in Cyprus,europe, HDC was my only choice and since I'm not willing to travel at the moment,I think and hope I made the right desition.BUT it would be of great relief to me to find out that people here in HDC Cyprus have at least a decent reputation.Is there any way I can check on HDC Cyprus?Although it will not make a difference it would help me relax a bit in these few days before surgery...

thanks in advance

Philippos,

In my opinion if you don't have the info your asking about already, I would cancel the appt. lose your deposit and start again. It may not be possible for some to have 100% confidence in any doctor even with massive research, but where your at now you have absolutely none. Trust me, you owe it to yourself to do some more research first.

I don't know about HDC, maybe they are good and someone else will come along and ease your mind. but if they don't think about what I said.

Rambler

Philippos,

I agree with Rambler. If you are not comfortable with your decision, cancel and spend your time researching.

In my opinion, one should only choose to undergo hair transplant surgery if they are comfortable with their choice of physician.

I encourage you to use the find feature of our community to see what others have been saying about HDC by searching for "HDC".

Best wishes,

Bill

philippos,

HT surgery is serious surgery; this is your head we are talking about; you need to listen to the above posters; I would cancel and do more research; trust me, you want to get it right the first time; waiting a year for the results and not being satisfied or meeting your expectations, or worse, receiving outdate techniques would be very depressing and will effect the quality of your life; in the big picture, waiting 6 months doing research is not a lot of time; you will be better off in the long run;

I agree with the above. There should be no doubt in your mind about the credibility of your doc. This is why I would not choose a doctor outside of the coalition as well as one of the top docs consistently mentioned on here. Why risk it??

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Hello to everybody, first of all I will introduce myself, my name is Escar and Im a patient coordinator for the HDC clinic, Im from Spain and maybe some of you guys alredy know me from other forums, (like escar as well as Tirmanez)

After this introduction I will try to help Philippos with some information that I hope it can be helpfull for him.

As I said Im based in Spain and I am well known in the spanish and italian forums, the facts is that many patients there are more than happy with their whole experiences with the HDC clinic, for what I know no one patient are unsatisfied in any manner till date, some of them had published their procedures with fully details, below you can examine some of them:

Sorry for the language, maybe with the assistance of some automatic translator you can understand with no problems.

2.271 grafts strip with HDC. A wise decision

HDC Cyprus. 3100 grafts

My experience with HDC

My procedure with HDC

HDC Cyprus - Dr Michalis - 4.200 Grafts

If I can help in something else please let me know, at your disposal.

Best regards,

Escar.

I'm a hair transplant consultant since 2004 and I have been a patient few times, if you need assistance I'm here to help.

Consultant for HDC Clinic

Mail: escar@hdc.com.cy / Whatsapp: +34 644 728 567 / 

My case

Work looks good. That was a nasty scar!! Looks like it was cleaned up nicely

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Hey Escar! Glad to see you over here. These guys need to see your clinics work.

ALL--I hope everyone feels free to ask escar anything-- he is a good guy and strives to post the most revealing before and afters regardless of repair, fue, strip or combo work.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

tmiranez has posted alot of hdc results over at HLH and they all look fantastic. ideally you should see patients in person, but from what i've seen the work looks very high quality.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Hi Escar,nice pictures.

Hi Philippos i wish you all the best with your ht and keep us informed on your ht experience with HDC.

Cheers

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Hello guys, and thank you all for the good comments, even though this is only my second post in this forum, you guys have made me feel like at home, thank you, it will be my pleasure to help in anything that will be in my hand. icon_smile.gif

I'm a hair transplant consultant since 2004 and I have been a patient few times, if you need assistance I'm here to help.

My case

Escar,

Welcome to our community forum and thanks for posting.

Your work looks nice and clean and ultra refined. I see that you do both strip and FUE work. I'd like to see more.

The pictures posted all appear to be immediately postoperative work. Do you have any work showing the finished result?

Thanks for posting.

Bill

car,

Welcome to our community forum and thanks for posting.

Your work looks nice and clean and ultra refined. I see that you do both strip and FUE work. I'd like to see more.

The pictures posted all appear to be immediately postoperative work. Do you have any work showing the finished result?

Thanks for posting.

Bill

Hello Bill,

First of all thank you for welcome to your community, it will be great to participate and contributing with it, so I will be more than happy to show periodically different examples and updates of different cases performed at the HDC clinic so that you can examine it more thoroughly and extract your own conclusions.

About those links that I posted before I specially wanted to show Phillipos some patient feedback?‚??s about they own experiences with HDC, those patients were operated with HDC over 2007, some of them are close to the final result and some other still have to wait a little bit more. Im expecting some imminent update on different procedures, so I will share with this forum as soon as I received them.

In the meantime I will open a new post to show a procedure performed at the HDC clinic, before, immediate post-op and few months later.

For any question, at your service.

My case