Need Shampoo Info!!!

Can I have some recommendations for a good volumising conditioner please. Im in australia.

For the first time in my life my hair is dry and I only wash it now a couple times a week with a small amount of loreal shampoo, but I rinse in the shower each day. I can only think its the rogaine foam thats drying it out.

thanks

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo provides root nourishment and strengthens weakened hair.

How to use

Gently massage shampoo into wet hair and scalp. Leave for 2-3 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.

Safe to use on artificially coloured or permed hair.

Drug Class and Mechanism

A breakthrough 2 in 1 formula that provides root nourishment and strengthens weakened hair. Conditions and improves hair texture to reduce hair fall due to breakage.

Missed Dose

Use Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo as needed.

Storage

Store at the room temperature away from moisture and sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.

• 4 weeks later...

I am 19 days postop ad still using baby shampoo, I am lil concerned about the usage of these products after the HT. So how many days after post op should I use these shampoo's? I am planning to buy Nizoral twice a week and use Loreal vive fo men. Loreal made my hair look and feel fuller so thought of using that often, does Loreal vive have any ingredients that will cauuse any harm to te Transplant and the native hair?

• 3 weeks later...

Someone asked about Revita ? I have been using it for about 2 months now. I am scheduled for my first HT late in June and wanted to get ready for post-op shampoo, so chose Revita.

I can say that it smells really great, seems very mild on hair and scalp (no itching or dryness) and lathers nicely. It claims to thicken hair as its used. I can't say for sure it does that just yet, but, I do think my hair appears fuller and feels thicker after using it (probably just power of suggestion). All in all, I amvery happy with the stuff and will continue to use it post HT.

• 1 month later...

I currently use Revita 4 or 5 times a week and use Selsun Blue the other 2 or 3 times. I don't have dandruff but I do have a very itchy scalp, possibly from the minoxidil I use every day. Does anyone have a good suggestion for a substitute for the Selsun Blue? (I want to continue to use the Revita, just alternate with something else). I thought I had read somewhere years ago that H&S with the pyrethicone (sp?) zinc had shown in studies to decrease hair shaft diameter, while salicylic acid actually increased it.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!