Over 1000 Posts!!!!!!

I was going to try to write up something special for my 1000th post, but I already got ahead of myself and I'm at 1020...ok, after this one, it's 1021...but who's counting. Now how in the world did that happen? The fact that I wrote that many posts shows one of the following:

1. I have no life

2. I have no life

3. I have no life

Ok...so I think we get the picture here :P

Ok, I think there are some other reasons why I've posted so much...and here they are as I've said before

1. I enjoy the support that I am receiving from fellow comrades

2. I enjoy GIVING support to my fellow comrades

3. I enjoy helping newbies in steering them in the right direction so they don't make decisions they'll regret

4. I enjoy reading posts that will further educate me

5. I enjoy challenging and being challenged by doctors or viewers that see things differently than I do.

6. I enjoy the friendships I have made over this forum.

I'm sure there are other reasons...but well, it's late so I can't think of any. Plus, I'm going to be 30 next month and I'm getting too old to think this late at night icon_wink.gif. Yes yes I know...I just got a bunch of evil stares by people older than me. I know how it goes. Age is relative right? I'm a young buck to some and an old man to others...I guess it's all a matter of how you feel that really matters right? Hopefully once my new hair grows in I'll feel younger...right now I feel well...older than I want to...which I'm sure everyone here can relate (except people like Jotronic, Bobman, and Bushy who have LOADS of hair...bastards icon_wink.gif HA!)

Well, I'm rambling now...so I'll submit this pointless post and if anyone cares to reply to it, feel free icon_biggrin.gif

Bill

I was going to try to write up something special for my 1000th post, but I already got ahead of myself and I'm at 1020...ok, after this one, it's 1021...but who's counting. Now how in the world did that happen? The fact that I wrote that many posts shows one of the following:

1. I have no life

2. I have no life

3. I have no life

Ok...so I think we get the picture here :P

Ok, I think there are some other reasons why I've posted so much...and here they are as I've said before

1. I enjoy the support that I am receiving from fellow comrades

2. I enjoy GIVING support to my fellow comrades

3. I enjoy helping newbies in steering them in the right direction so they don't make decisions they'll regret

4. I enjoy reading posts that will further educate me

5. I enjoy challenging and being challenged by doctors or viewers that see things differently than I do.

6. I enjoy the friendships I have made over this forum.

I'm sure there are other reasons...but well, it's late so I can't think of any. Plus, I'm going to be 30 next month and I'm getting too old to think this late at night icon_wink.gif. Yes yes I know...I just got a bunch of evil stares by people older than me. I know how it goes. Age is relative right? I'm a young buck to some and an old man to others...I guess it's all a matter of how you feel that really matters right? Hopefully once my new hair grows in I'll feel younger...right now I feel well...older than I want to...which I'm sure everyone here can relate (except people like Jotronic, Bobman, and Bushy who have LOADS of hair...bastards icon_wink.gif HA!)

Well, I'm rambling now...so I'll submit this pointless post and if anyone cares to reply to it, feel free icon_biggrin.gif

Bill

Your awesome Bill!!!!!

I know I just hit 700 and your 300 ahead of me!!!!

Damn!!!!!!

Anyway, it is one thing to post 1000 posts of nonsense, but you have 1000 posts of good supportive advice.

I am calling the hair genie to wish you rapid growth!!!!!1

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Your awesome Bill!!!!!

I know I just hit 700 and your 300 ahead of me!!!!

Damn!!!!!!

Anyway, it is one thing to post 1000 posts of nonsense, but you have 1000 posts of good supportive advice.

I am calling the hair genie to wish you rapid growth!!!!!1

LOL...thanks Bro. I'm glad to know that my posts have been helpful...I hope they continue to be. Of course, the occasional nonsense post (like the one above icon_wink.gif) is warranted every now and then right?

Ah yes...rub that lamp...I could use some rapid growth right about now. Man these doldrums are killin me =\.

Bill

When the hair all grows in I think you need a night on the town!! We all do appreciate your input and knowledge so it is good you have no life. Take care and we look forward to another 1000.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Bill,

Thanks for all of your valuable input, having had three HT and all those sweet grafts has given you a lot of experience to share.

The sharing of these experiences are extremely valuble to the newbies.

We need a new karma title for you:

Any suggestions out there?

Here are mine for you Bill, icon_wink.gif

Really, really, really Hard Core Hair Club Member.

Have No Life Hair Club Member.

Extreme Hair Club Member.

Addicted Hair Club Member.

Gentlemen, any others out suggestions for Bill I missed? All in fun Bill of course icon_biggrin.gif

NoBuzz

Hey Bill,

..........you're hilarious, brudda!! icon_biggrin.gif

I think one of the reasons I enjoy the forum so much is due to people like you, my friend! Hey...without faithful, knowledgable posters like yourself we the quality of information and assistance we pass on would be greatly diminished!! icon_cool.gif

Darn you, you young pup!! 30 years old.............hey, come to think of it, even though I'm 40 I do have more hair than I did when I was 30, hey, uh.....wait a minute....40 is better than 30!! The best is yet to come, Bill (aka Hairy Posting Beast!) icon_cool.gif

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

LOL Nobuzz...let me know if you ever decide on a karma title...maybe I'll just add that to my profile...lol.

hairbank...yes, I hear things get better with age...er...at least that's what we like to think...ha! But yes, I will also have more hair at 40 than 30 probably since I'll be 30 right around the 3 month mark of my third HT so there won't be much growth yet.

irish homer...lol...yeah, I'm glad it's not the other way around...that would suck! That would prove that I REALLY have no life at all AND that I have no money!

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I REALLY didn't make this post to be commended for my efforts, but i am glad they are appreciated and that you all could laugh a little AT...I mean with me icon_wink.gif lol

Bill

I like, have no life hair club member.

I also think that once you hit 1000 posts, you should be know as the "Artist formerly known as.........."

So in this case this should read:

"The Artist Formely Known as Bill"

I Have no life Hair Club Member

Manlaw?

Oh, BTW, we should probably come up with something for 2000 posts, as Bill will probably hit that around the end of January....LOL!!!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

• Administrators

Bill,

Congratulations and thanks for your many thoughtful posts and Private messages. You are definitely a hard core hair geek, which of course is an honorary title on this forum.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

As one of the people who have really benefited from the input you've provided on this forum, I'd just like to say, keep posting man! =)

Im sure Im not going to have much else to do either when Im hiding for the first 2 months or so. =)

-Steve

I don't work for a doctor.

Got 2700 fu from Ron Shapiro, 11-30-7