Best Hairline Doc's in So Cal

leica

I'm interested in getting a modest (1000-1200) hairline transplant sometime in the next two months.

Who among the recommended So Cal HT doc's do you guys recommend. I plan on visiting a few before making my decision.

Who's the absolute best?

Thanks!

there have been a few posters who were very happy with Dr. Siporin in Beverly Hills.

look up a member who goes by the handle HK500 as he is one of them. you can check out his weblog and send him a private message to discuss.

also, Canada is pretty close to us (So Cal) as well. There are plenty of top docs there (i.e. H&W).

I wouldn't let distance be a factor if you find that the top doc of your choice is here or in New York...

leica, I went out the country to get work done and haven't researched any doctor in SoCal, but that should be the fun part for you. I am glad, however, that I agonized over how I wanted my hairline drawn and was certain of that when I met with the doctor. There's too much going on the day of the surgery and that's something you might want to work out beforehand.

• 2 weeks later...

I would suggest Dr. Reed in La Jolla he does outstanding work

Originally posted by leica:

I'm interested in getting a modest (1000-1200) hairline transplant sometime in the next two months.

Who among the recommended So Cal HT doc's do you guys recommend. I plan on visiting a few before making my decision.

Who's the absolute best?

Thanks!

• 1 year later...

I would definitely encourage you to go to Dr. Scott Alexander in Phoenix. The results and care are worth the trip. I live in New Mexico and flew in one day; had the surgery and flew out the next. I think I even got a 49.00 flight on SW. I believe he gives the results (especially if your a woman)one would hope for if not better. I don't even have a scar.

I am from the San Diego area and after a lot of research, I chose the short flight to Phoenix to see Dr. Alexander. I flew back the next day at noon with a loose trucker style hat on with no issues whatsoever. It was totally worth the short trip and I love my results! People I am close to and work with have no idea I had it done.

I would also check out Dr Mike Meshkin in Newport Beach.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.