No

Nice to see those dreaded plugs are now camourflaged and you have a very realistic approach to your situation.

Good growth to you.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

The work looks good NoBuzz. Dr. Vogel did a great job of distributing your grafts evenly and appropriately to achieve your goal. Keep us updated and heal well!

Nobuzz,

Looks good.

How many grafts were added to the hairline? It doesn't appear like many. but I also know that you wanted to target the crown. Also, Is there a reason that you and he didn't opt for a larger session? Perhaps your laxity didn't allow it? Or perhaps your donor hair density isn't that thick?

I trust that you will have some nice added coverage in the crown and a slightly more refined hairline.

Bill

Originally posted by Bill:

Nobuzz,

Looks good.

How many grafts were added to the hairline? It doesn't appear like many. but I also know that you wanted to target the crown. Also, Is there a reason that you and he didn't opt for a larger session? Perhaps your laxity didn't allow it? Or perhaps your donor hair density isn't that thick?

I trust that you will have some nice added coverage in the crown and a slightly more refined hairline.

Bill

Thanks for the comments:

Bill,

Not sure how many to the hairline 50-100, my laxity was fair, donor quality is probably below avg, I have maybe 2000 left in the donor bank for future if I decide. I may not want to thin the donor out too much and risk any scar visibility.

Chucky:

Are you planning a HT? I see you had 3 poor results in your signature. Any old plug work or just low yield?

NoBuzz

Congrats, man! Can't wait to see you in full bloom...icon_smile.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Hi Nobuzz4me

Yes i will be going in for ht no four when i get a window of opportunity as family ,work etc its hard finding the time.

Regarding my previous HTs they all yielded very poor growth but luckily they were all mostly in the crown so no obvious signs of bad work except tram line scars on my head.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Nobuzz,

How awesome. A very natural look indeed. I am happy for you to finally get rid of the nasty plugs. Things look great wet and I am sure that dry it looks even better in terms of density. Just a matter of a few more months and it should make for a hell of a difference.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Nice Nobuzz!!!

Im sure it will be a big relief for the old plugs to be done away w/and hidden now! You should post some pics w/dry hair too, so we can get a better read.

I hope your new hat biz makes you millions!

Maybe Pat will let you advertise on here, as Im sure there are plenty of guys who will be needing them.

Just don't bring any to the Bald Pride March as their not allowed. icon_eek.gif