FUE Questions!!

H???© no reactions anymore!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say something about those medical journals of that old hairdoc but OK.. icon_cool.gif

MY goal is MEGASTRIP & MEGAFUE

in the same TIME

for the same PRICE! icon_smile.gif

I?‚??m a FUEFIGHTER but I?‚??m also a PRICEFIGHTER!

But it must be possible for the haircompany say hairclinic!

With the MICRO FUE HANDDRILLER you can do a FUE2000 in the same time as a STRIP2000!

In 2002 when I went to Hollywood to speak with the hairdocs overthere I was shocked about the prices,

OK the Dollar on that moment was much stronger then the new Euro!

THESE ARE ALL STRIP PRICES!

At Bosley Medical!

7,50 a graft for the HT done by Suddleson MD or Laurentz MD!

For Lee Bosley MD it was 15 Dollar a graft!!! icon_redface.gif

I think doktor Bosley is now 80 years old!!!

For Varigrafting(FUE?) there was no price & no INFO!

4 guys together wanted to sell me a HT at Bosley but I knew more about HT then all 4 together that was funny! icon_biggrin.gif

A few days later I spoke to George Fettig about Laser Aesthetic in Holland, he was a good dartplayer himself

and he recogniced Barney(Raymond van Barneveld) in the LA broshure!

At NewHair it was 6,50 a graft when Mc Lellan MD was doing the HT when Rassman MD

was doing it he was charging me 10 Dollar a graft!!! He gave me no prices for FOX but I can imagine it was doubleprice!

At Elliot MD I was talking with John Peters & Elliot MD they wanne charge me for 6 dollar a graft! They where doing no FUE!

With Peterson MD & Sword MD it was 5 dollar a graft!

For me the best hairdoctor of Beverly Hills was Alan Ochs MD!

As a personality I liked him and we had a very good talk about hairtransplanting!

He had a hairtransplantation himself(like Bosley & Rassman) but this guy was for real!

He was charging me 4 Dollar a graft for his STEP by STEP method and I liked his slitneedle!

His Los Angeles Hairtransplantcenter was on the way from Los Angeles to Venice Beach..

At all hairclinics they wanted to sell me a STRIP1000 upto 1500 grafts

only at Newhair they where talking about a STRIP2000! I know now that was an impossible hairjob!

Greatings Hairobservator

The NEW HAIRRESTORATION 2007

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Hairobserver

You cannot compare today's technologies & prices with those of 2002. It's a new era in Hair transplantation. Your information based on this time frame are totally invalid.. You didnt even mention any of the top Coalition docs above? Please spend more time on content and less time with your poem like writing technique. If you really want to help people, please take a more sincere, professional approach to presenting your information

Cmon, it's 2007 get with the times bro

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

OK JOBI tell me what are the average prices for STRIP & FUE today in america?

WEST-EUROPEAN AVERAGE PRICES TODAY!

STRIP HAIRTRANSPLANTATION 3 - 4 EURO

FUE HAIRTRANSPLANTATION 5 - 6 EURO

I WILL FIGHT FOR A 4 EURO PRICE

FOR STRIP OR FUE..

Greatings Hairobservator

About that TOP COALITION DOCS of Pat that are not all topdocs for me!

Yeahyeah it?‚??s 2007 now we have THE NEW HAIRRESTORATION & MICRO FUE DRILLER!

Hi Hairobserver

Thanks for the clear sentences.. Much easier to understand what you are saying.. As far as FUT I can say the prices are about

$4-6 US dollars ( ususally a discounted rate over 2000)

FUE - Honestly I don't know as I have never research it, but i know it can be about double based on what I have seen on here.

As far as ALL of coalation docs, I will give you that HOWEVER, we do see the same great results from the same 10 docs metioned consistently on here.. At the end of the day, it's all about consistent results.. That is undisputable..

It would be beneficial for a European to come to the US for a procedire these days due to the weak dollar!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

OK on a large megasession you get a discount that?‚??s usual in Europe too also when you are

on a stanby-list and can jump into the OP-chair at any time!

Lets say a STRIP2000 maybe can be done for 6000 Euro / 7000 Euro,

a FUE2000 maybe can be done for 8000 Euro / 9000 Euro in West-Europe?

You alway?‚??s have to bargain and choose the right time, in december its always expensive..

But I will be fighting for a 4 Euro standard PRICE for STRIP or FUE in W-Europe

then the hairpatients can choose & bargain at any time for themself and choose the right time!

But you have no MICRO FUE DRILLER in the states(!) and I think the german hairdocs are the best

but if West Europeans want a cheap strip or fue hairtransplant they go to Polen or Turkey!

Muttalip Keser MD in Ankara is doing FUE for 2 Euro ore less a graft

I know places in Turkey where they do strip-ht for less then 1 Dollar a graft!

http://www.derma-plast.com/sacekimi_gr/hairplastyontemi_FUE.html

H???© Alan Ochs MD in Berverly Hills is doing it already for 2 Dollar a graft today but no FUE..

Greatings Hairobservator

hairobservator-

As I've mentioned............you're claiming that the FUE Driller is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Can you PLEASE post some pics of its use so I can see??

Also....Dr. Rassman has nothing to prove to anyone and, Yes, to our benefit, he's been around a long time and takes time to share in his knowledge..........personal insults are just plain childish so please try to refrain from it in the future.

On this forum, you can "talk the talk" all you want, but "walking the walk" means showing before/after pictures with much detail.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

• Administrators

I have been contacted by multiple members of our community who have pointed out the many erratic, aggressive and self promoting Posts made by "Hairobserver".

I agree that his posts have been disruptive and self serving. There for his posting privelages have been suspended by me.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

I'm a bit bummed. Every post I read by hairobservator cracked me up. I never thought he was serious, just a harmless nut out there in Dutchlantis with a stack of magic brownies icon_wink.gif

The FUE driller was, to me, obviously something he made up to get a laugh and he got several from me. Kudos!

FUE/FIT can be a very useful technique. It would be wrong to state that it is without scarring. Anytime one cuts into the dermis of the skin, ( the second layer) there will be some type of scar. The scars may not be noticeable to the naked eye but they do exist.

The survival rate for FIT/FUE grafts is equal to that of grafts produced form strips. There is no reason why they shouldn't be. The grafts are placed into the same recipient sites as those where strip harvesting has been used.

It is true that patients can have "dots" where the FIT/FUE grafts have been taken from. I have seen this more commonly in patietns who were done in Europe.

Also if one harvests too much with FIT/FUE the area can look moth eaten.

Paul T. Rose, MD, JD

President ISHRS

Board of Trustees ISCLS

Dr. Paul Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Dr. Rose,

I keep seeing references to FIT in your posts. Can you please tell me what the difference is between FIT and FUE? From all that I've read, FIT was supposedly developed by a certain doctor but has hidden exactly what it is...yet, everything I've read about the technique sounds exactly like FUE. Is there really such a thing as FIT, and if so, how is it different than FUE?

Thanks,

Bill

I'm also curious as to any difference between FIT and FUE............are they one and the same? Any difference whatsoever?

Dr. Rose.......I hope you can find time to enlighten us on this subject. Thanks.

Hairbank

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

hairbank,

I've actually read HEAVY debates over this on other forums and I'll be honest...I'm still pretty convinced that FIT is the same as FUE, even though it has been promoted by a certain doctor as something new and improved. From what I've read, however, this technique is being kept hush hush and is not being shared with anyone else - which only adds to the suspicion of a tactic.

Bill

I agree, Bill...

I've always thought it was the same thing. At the least, it seems to be performed the same way with individual excision of the grafts rather than taken VIA strip. Since people keep saying FUE and FIT, maybe there's a slight difference icon_confused.gif?

I think I read something else about FIT on another forum relating to the using of body hair for a hairline transition (and other places) since it's softer in texture?? Maybe FIT is referred to when it's anything in addition to standard FUE taken from safe zone and transplanted......who knows?

I hope Dr. Rose will shed some light when he has time (or anyone else that knows if there is a difference).

Hairbank

My Hair Loss Weblog