DR Alvi Armani??why is he not recommended on this site?

Amazing to see a 13 year update. But forgive me for honestly speaking…you got suckered into going to a hyped up horrible surgeon with no real patient posted excellent results on this forum who did you wrong…only to seek a consult with another surgeon with no real excellent patient posted results on this forum? Nothing against Farjo but why don’t you get the opinion of someone like Dr. Bisanga or Dr. Feriduni for example who specialize in repairs? I wish you the best either way.

1 hour ago, Willyd said:

Amazing to see a 13 year update. But forgive me for honestly speaking…you got suckered into going to a hyped up horrible surgeon with no real patient posted excellent results on this forum who did you wrong…only to seek a consult with another surgeon with no real excellent patient posted results on this forum? Nothing against Farjo but why don’t you get the opinion of someone like Dr. Bisanga or Dr. Feriduni for example who specialize in repairs? I wish you the best either way.

Thanks your completely right, I wont be rushing into anything the second time but Farjo is Manchester and only a few hours drive. The others are in other countries. Also I refuse to have the covid vaccine as i dont trust it so I wont be able to travel until they hopefully change the rules

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily