DR Alvi Armani??why is he not recommended on this site?

i agree with that also, this site doesnt hide the bad docs theres no law to state you cannot show or share views on cosmetic results sort of the freedome of speach law so i dont think this site has anything to hide

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

also sparky if anyone did decide to Sue Armani you wouldnt here about it on this site for 2 reasons,

1st reason Bill wouldnt want it on here becuase the site isnt about sueing its about hair and also the person sueing should realy keep that kind of thing private, or would be made by contract to keep it private if they did manage to get a result

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Yes let Armani keep it quiet so other people can fall into his trap.

This website should also be about freedom of speech, if a Dr is butchering patients, that should not be censored here. We have the right to know what Dr's are good and what Dr's are bad, from the feedback from most on here, Armani is bad and he shouldnt be in this business anymore.

Sparky,

This website should also be about freedom of speech, if a Dr is butchering patients, that should not be censored here.

All members are welcome to post their genuine opinions and experiences here, so I don't know what you're talking about.

This forum is a venue to discuss and share real opinions, experiences, photos, and videos related to hair restoration. However, we do have certain rules here that are defined in our terms of service. We also don't support nor do we condone lawsuits of any kind. If someone wishes to pursue legal action, that's of course, their choice. However, we always advise patients to do all they can to resolve their concerns with their clinic.

I hope this helps alleviate your concerns.

Bill

i wasnt actauly refering to myself lol but yes i hope i do get whats best for me, what i meant was that if anyone did post that they were sueing it would get removed anyways as its a sore subject

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

• 2 weeks later...

i was a patient of dr armani. 3300 grafts fue done jan 2, 2008

i as well am not happy with results, have met with him twice to discuss what to do. he offered a free touch up. the first meeting he said it would be around 2500 the next meeting he said around 1500-2000 forgetting his original number. i'm scared shitless. just started receeding beyond the zones 1,2 that he originally operated on and now am really worried about having the front 1/4 having "some hair" and the rest leaving me.

pls pm me or e-mail me at stephen_verbeek@scotiamcleod.com

this is my first post regarding this matter. i just want a normal head back, and to not be self conscious about this anymore.

Hi everyone,

I don't know if any of you remember me but I was on these forums for a few weeks after my procedure in Dubai last year (August end).

I am a bit sad to see how much Armani bashing is happening here...those of you who know me know that I live in London, am 27 years old and am 14 months post op. I had my procedure with the Armani clinic in Dubai last year.

I promise you I am not a paid person by the clinic. I work in financial services in the city of London. Please listen to what I have to say:

Before I start, I feel for the chinese gentlemen, but like with the poster who did not inform us that he was undergoing chemotherapy, I feel that you should ask the chinese gentlemen if there is something in his diet or some other medical condition he may have before jumping to the conclusion that it was a botched up procedure.

Last year, I had my 3,500 grafts procedure (FUE). On the day of the procedure, Armani's team and he himself said that my donor area is not ready to have that many taken out so he will only do 3,200 and I could come back in a few months time to have the rest. I found that honest...

Over a year after the procedure, I can only say that my life has changed for the better. I get compliments on the new hair, yes some people say its still a little red but that has reduced a lot! My face looks different and for the money I paid, I am so happy icon_smile.gif! The team has been very supporting, I even receive a blackberry message from Dr. Armani himself from time to time.

The negative: yes there may be some thin spots, but this is just NORMAL! Touchups are always an option but my god if i remember my hair loss situation before the procedure and after, Dr. Armani has helped in a big way.

Now maybe something that did help with the growth was a) I don't smoke, b) I don't drink, c) I go to the gym 5x a week d) I don't use any products in my hair...

But every thing has turned out fine icon_smile.gif. I would like to go back for a touchup but its not a necessity now as I start my new job soon! (which is very high stress icon_frown.gif

Lol this clinic is a complete joke i just recived a letter from a lawsuit firm acting for armani, threatening to sue me becuase i asked for a partial refund becuase of poor results, and also states i will be not entitled to undergo further surgary with the clinic, and also demanding that i do not post any futher comments on this site and to remove all my other previous coments regarding there poor work.

(just for the record armani, didnt i already say i wouldnt go back to you again for touch up or more surgaries if my life depended on it)

I find this very amusing and very UNthreatening to myself if that clinic realy thinks i will stop posting and take threats like that into account they can think again, (hope your looking at this armani reps) the company makes me sick, the messup peoples heads and then pay a firm to try and scare you into keeping quiet, how lame is that. i think now with what they have done i will have no choice to make it for of an insentive to stop as many people from making the mistake i did, and as a result will be posting as many picutres of my head and will even create my own dedicated website to the armani victims to hopefully help people falling for there missleading marketing scams and bad work and also telling patients that there 2-3 years away from cloning lol (yes bobby you told me this), i hope Bill does not remove this post at any cost as i think this is a vital post in this topic as it shows how low dr. armani and his team realy are, they wouldnt like it if someone stole 15,000 dollars from them in exchange for messed up hair transplant with poor growth, scaring and angles (armani must of been out drinking the night before if he thinks i have a normal hairline) and if they think they will have the last say they can think again im going to report my finding to the medical board of canada also along with others with there permition, i will also upload the lawsuit document showing how low they are if Bill lets me.

and i also like to respond to the post obove this,

you may be happy with your results but i doubt you know the real dammage, what area did all those grafts go into, do you not relise you have compromised your donor supply with such a large ammounts (for the doc to say your grafts are not ready??????? what the hell does that meen. thats just saying you havent got enought donor hair without giving you a thin back head, i would love to see some pictures in good quality (not dull light) and as far as not smoking ect, i dont smoke i eat healthy and i exercise regular and dont use and products in my hair, and that goes for the most of us. we cant judge or repect your comments without pictures. and 1 happy guy out of so many unhappy guys on here just doesnt cut it. i stress and i mean stress that this clinic needs to be avioded at all costs, if you choose to ignoir this you deserve poor results, im not saying the doc hasnt produced any good results recently but i feel that any other top doc with better ethics and one that does not work like a hair mill (letting techs do everthing bar making the graft sites, one done and on to the next) will produce better results than him everytime, Feller i suspect is the best for fue, and wish i went there first.

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Hey Balboa,

I can sense the anger and frustration in your post. I am sorry for your experience. Can I see your pics if possible?

You mentioned Bobby? Do you mean Bobby S from London, their representative? I found him very helpful throughout the whole experience...

Anyway I'm not trying to challenge you, I'm just saying that he has done 10,000 procedures over the last decade and yes there are going to be outliers but the majority are probably happy patients or else the clinic would have gone under no?

Can you show me your pics?

Here are mine taken yesterday at 14.5 months post op.

2-3 weeks after surgery (note here grafts have fallen out and the typical redness doused in the jojoba oil is showing icon_smile.gif

http://i635.photobucket.com/al...onicWannabe/pic4.jpg

Current photos:

http://i635.photobucket.com/al...onicWannabe/pic1.jpg

http://i635.photobucket.com/al...onicWannabe/pic2.jpg

http://i635.photobucket.com/al...onicWannabe/pic3.jpg

My only complaint is a bit of pimples and redness but I actually think some hair are still growing icon_smile.gif. Look I'm trying to be unbiased here and from my personal experience...I love Dr. Armani! (god I think I'm gonna get bashed now lol).

Uhhh...I'm sorry but this is some kind of a joke right Balboa? Why are you asking Armani for a refund?

I just saw your post op 5 month pic....your hair transplant looks amazing! Perfect thickness...I barely can notice the bumps...

I seriously hope we are not dealing with a case of utter paranoia here. Hair Transplants are a major operation...the body will take 1-2 years to heal...

WOW man...

i dont even know why im bothering to respond to this are you serious about my 5 month pic????

first of all lets get a few things straight,

Yes Armani did good results in the past and now still gets good results but at a cost, over packing areas risking scaring, and most importantly depleting the donor area,

No i did not ask for a FULL refund i asked for a % of refund because of the poor results, *MY HAIR LOSS WAS MINIMAL before not like yours.

and i asked for a % of refund to go towards a repair rather than letting them do the touch up which would of cost them anyway's.

yes you seem to have nice results but very unnatural looking in my opinion but lets not go there,

yes Bobby S is who i meant and i thought he was a really nice guy too although because i had issues i get told loads of bull and rubbish and excuse after excuse, but i guess hes just doing his job and i have no problems with him.

Armani gave me a WONKY hairline its ridicules not evened out atall and because off overpacking one side i have wrongly facing hairs and scaring,

Maybe i was just unlucky one and Armani was jet lagged and just made a mistake or maybe you got better Techs than me as 1 side of my hairline isnt too bad, Although its becoming thinner all the time and transplanted hairs are falling out. im hoping just seasonal but we will see.

You have nice Thick Black hair which has benefits to maximizing the results although it can look for unnatural.

However i don't see myself as being just the UNLUCKY one due to 7 other people on this forum with worse/similar growth/scaring as myself.

Fue is not great some peoples donor hair like maybe yours can be great and can take allot of trauma although others needed to be handled with such care. i feel with my donor being medium to thin it would needed to be handled carefully and extracted perfectly.

if you had a strip procedure you would of had the same results as you have with 35% - 40% grafts than what you had.

Do you really think i would waste my time having a hair transplant with Armani just so i could come on here and bash it, after spending 15k NOOOO, if i were happy id praise them and probably post like you did, but the fact that you can find 6 other people on this forum with bad results on here does not give you the right to sayhe's great.

Maybe you feel you got great results, and maybe you were lucky and had great donor hair, but the fact that i was rushed and gave a silly hairline and developed poor results is proof of INCONSISTENCY

the fact of the matter is people do not want to choose a surgeon that has an army of bad patients and they don't want to have to go on a gamble, they want and need someone who does great results all the time, and im afraid Armani does not, if he did he would update his website constantly to keep people refreshed with how clear the results are, also he would get his goons like pats etc to post on here with great results to show people whathes doing, but the fact that pats himself posts his own pics upto 5-6 months on the other network then does not give us an update tells us everything we need to know.

so to make my self clear in one sentence for those who don't want to read above.

Yes Armani may have good results sometimes but this is no excuse for the number of bad results that are constantly arising and that makes his workINCONSISTENT which most would say is BAD

i totally respect you posting on here Sonic and i am so pleased for you that you got what you wanted from your transplant and that's its helped to improve your life, I just wish i could say that for myself and the rest of us that were ripped off

I WILL NOW POST MY 11 MONTHS TO THE DAY POST OPP PIC, If you think that's these results are good then go to the Armani clinic

BAD_ARMANI_HAIRLINE.thumb.jpg.2e5ff3eba42567e770af86d07ead66de.jpg

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Originally posted by SonicWannabe2009:

Uhhh...I'm sorry but this is some kind of a joke right Balboa? Why are you asking Armani for a refund?

I just saw your post op 5 month pic....your hair transplant looks amazing! Perfect thickness...I barely can notice the bumps...

I seriously hope we are not dealing with a case of utter paranoia here. Hair Transplants are a major operation...the body will take 1-2 years to heal...

WOW man...

Come on Sonic, posting this type of garbage is just a barely veiled attempt to discredit Balboa. The guy is sharing his experience, just like yourself...he just happens to be unhappy with his results.

FUE is not major surgery, in fact, I believe there are some clinics who bill this procedure as "Non-Surgical"

No one here is going to bash you because you had a great experience...I can speak for every bald man when I say that ANY HT patient who has a great experience and result is GREAT news.

What you will find here is very little tolerance for personal attacks and ignorant remarks...especially those remarks that have no place, such as your 1-2 years of healing comment and mental diagnosis.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Hey Balboa,

I apologize i didn't mean to be rude at all. In all honesty I saw your 5m pics this morning and your hair-line looked great. That's just an objective view.

Of course I'm not trying to and I cannot make you believe that your hair-line looks good if you believe it doesn't.

In the end its your satisfaction that counts and again I am sorry that you aren't happy with your results.

If you don't mind me asking, I see what looks like beard hair growing out of your hair-line. Did you use some beard area hair as donor hair (i know this option exists at their clinics)?

To "the B Spot": I wasn't trying to discredit Balboa. This is the pic I saw and to me it looks like a great hairline a vast improvement over his before pic.

http://hair-restoration-info.c...072%2F5_months_3.jpg

Also you work for a competitor right? So my recommendation is, keep outta this one. This is from one Armani patient to another.

You have all of 5 posts, 2 of which you have used to 1. attempt to screw with a guy who is having a rough time. 2. Offer me a "recommendation" based on your what????? Years of experience???

Just because you went to the same doctor as Balboa doesn't qualify you as more capable to comment on a persons HT. That is one of the most illogical and shortsighted comments I have ever read on any forum.

Again, you display your lack of knowledge by thinking I work for a "competitor" SMG is not a competitor with Armani. We do not do mega-session FUE cases and in all likelihood never will. We hope every Armani patient has a great experience and result.

Let me give you a recommendation: I suggest you develop some empathy and consideration for your fellow balding brothers, regardless of choice of doctor. I think you will find it easier going and much easier to share your experiences with others.

My opinion, of course.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

You wrote:

"That is one of the most illogical and shortsighted comments I have ever read on any forum. "

Wow, and you're telling me about empathy? I find you rather belligerent if not downright combative. Your presence is completely unnecessary here wouldn't you agree? I mean what exactly are you adding to this particular thread? As I have stated above (and followed by profusely apologizing to Balboa), I am genuinely interested in his condition. I offered him my pictures and then commented on his...

Suddenly you show up trying act as the voice of reason offering me placatory advice which quite frankly is irrelevant as I am not here for advice...

You went on to write:

"gain, you display your lack of knowledge by thinking I work for a "competitor" SMG is not a competitor with Armani."

Buddy, denial is not going to change the fact that Armani is 1 hair transplant doctor running a business and SMG is another...LOL. Hence you are competitors whether you like it or not. Yes there granularity between your procedures and Armani's but check out Websters if you don't believe me. No need to attack my lack of knowledge.

I sympathize with my balding brothers as I too am one of them, but understand belligerent pissed off folk such as yourself are very very low on my priority list.

So I recommend again, kindly BACK OFF, as I am genuinely concerned about a fellow Armani patient...(and not trying to screw him as your tirade above suggests)

im glad you put link to 5 months on there aswell because you can compare the 5 month with 11 and lets say for instants that the 5 month picture was night time with false light (can make head look better) then even so the 11 months look worse or no improvement than 5 months,apart from the redness to the scalp.

it seems that i never got all the growth i should have as no1 gets 100% in 5 months, and the fact that it has not improved, proves that,

as for the hairs you say look like beard hairs, i never had any beard hairs put there its down to the miss angled grafts from either Armani himself making the hole wrong or the tech placing the hair wrong, but there not beard hairs.

i constantly have to chop them off every few days so try and make them less apparent as possible. things like wrongly facing grafts should not even come into place with such an experience doctor. all comments welcome about my pics

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Hey Balboa,

Thanks for explaining the situation, I now fully understand your reasons. But honestly, (again this is me just looking at the pics) overall I'm sure if I saw you and your hair was dry it would look good icon_smile.gif. If you are opting for corrective surgery, all the best, I'm hoping it goes well.

Btw, re: the oddly placed grafts, possibly a daft recommendation but what happens if you let it grow out and then just comb them back when they are long? Don't they blend in with the normal hair?

Sonic

Please dont respond to Bspot like that sonic theres no need, SMG is not an armani competitor they have a much better reputation than aramni has or ever will. Hasson And Wong are kings of this idustry and do not offer FUE for good reasons.

if i let those grafts grow they look very odd to say the least they are away from the rest of the hair, and point the wrong way reagarless the length, if i do gel them back they pop forward again, and as for wet and dry, both those pics are dry hairs, but actuly wetting sometimes does look better for me

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

just reading back your posts im not convinced that your not something to do with armani from the things you say, you replied to one of my earlyer posts saying that you can hardly see the bumps.

i never mentioned bumps i said scaring, but when i contact armani i always refer to them as bumps etc. im not convinced your just a patient sorry

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Hey guys,

Before anything get's started, it's not my intent. But, I honestly must ask, when Balboa is complaining about his 5 month pic, how come no one is telling him to calm down? I know that I'm a repair patient, but Balboa's 5 month Fue look better than my 7.5 strip.

Now, I know Balboa's at 11 months, but I'm not seeing that same " it takes 2 years for a Ht to see the full result" mentality that I receive when I post my disappointment with my repair work with Feller.

Maybe, I'm missing something or overread something, but unless you guys start telling Balboa to calm down, he's way to early, I'm going to lose a lot of faith in this forum.

John,

Many/Most (maybe All) told Balb to chill if possible and wait things out. He knows because he got told it a lot when he was really stressing and posting a lot about it. icon_smile.gif Many like myself, still told him to be realistic and his issues of scarring/pitting/hairline monstrosity are entirely seperate issues from growth.

The backdrop is that Armani is a known butcher, so of course that is taken into account by ANYONE as the backdrop setting.

But everyone I can recall told him not to fret over growth at 5months. The fact his growth has hardly changed, yet his pitting/scarring/hairline design still remain, is a testament that the forum was astute in their analysis, all-around.

Re: being at 11 months...when you actually get there, and still have the same issues, I am sure everyone will treat you likewise.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!