Come see the rebirth of my 18 year old hairline!!!!!

Ken belanger

My hairline from when I was 18 years old,

which was gone (bald) by the time I was 25,

has just been reborn. Come see the pictures.

The pictures prove for a fact, that the "Belanger Formula "

can grow hair from at least one head that has been bald for over

20 years, mine.

The picture below is a closup of my forehead. Over the last three weeks, my forehead has started looking like it was shaved real close.

Hundreds of hair dots have been showing up over all my head. They are now starting to turn into hairs.

Ken icon_smile.gif

http://www.ByteShark.com/MyNewhair.html

BlowupDots.jpg

[This message was edited by Ken belanger on September 28, 2003 at 05:51 PM.]

My hairline from when I was 18 years old,

which was gone (bald) by the time I was 25,

has just been reborn. Come see the pictures.

The pictures prove for a fact, that the "Belanger Formula "

can grow hair from at least one head that has been bald for over

20 years, mine.

The picture below is a closup of my forehead. Over the last three weeks, my forehead has started looking like it was shaved real close.

Hundreds of hair dots have been showing up over all my head. They are now starting to turn into hairs.

Ken icon_smile.gif

http://www.ByteShark.com/MyNewhair.html

BlowupDots.jpg

[This message was edited by Ken belanger on September 28, 2003 at 05:51 PM.]

"Baffled" is the kindest word I can think of at the moment. Ken, if hair is really growing, you will have to wait much longer before we can really discern a cosmetically significant difference. Sorry, IMO these photos are just not conveying whatever it is you wish to show us.

Go to my site or any of the sites that some of the other guys who have had successful work maintain. Then you will see what I mean by the phrase "cosmetically significant" difference. You will also note that the time frame for observable change in appearance is months, not weeks. Hair does not grow that fast.

My Surgery With Dr. Sharon Keene

I can't believe you guys don't see all those little hair dots.

Get a better monitor.

If they continue to grow, I will have my full and complete hairline back.

The top of my head is starting to look like I just shaved it. This is utterly amazing.

I can't believe you can't see the dots or the significants, of those hairs all over my scalp that has been bald for 20 years.

Those hair dots, where not there 3 weeks ago!!

[This message was edited by Ken belanger on September 28, 2003 at 12:46 PM.]

The hair dots, are there, 2 have broken the surface. I will have pictures in 3 weeks as well of the new baby hair comming through the surface.

I also have new 40 day pictures of all my new hair going up late today. If you can't see a difference in my new "40 day" before-and-after pictures, then you are in denial.

Ken icon_smile.gif

P.s. I am not brainwashed. I am growing hair, come to S.F. see if for yourself. My forehead is starting to look like I just shaved it.

P.S. I added pointers for those of you with bad vision

[This message was edited by Ken belanger on September 28, 2003 at 05:48 PM.]

Ken if those dots are truly hair beginning to grow they look like they are not vellus, but already terminal. That goes against every modern theory about follicles regenerating. They look like the first signs of hair after a transplant. I have to admit I am intrigued.

but could it be just clogged pores - something like blackheads?

"There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't..."

Ken; Another Bosley victim. I feel bad for the stuff that Bosley has done to many people. When the internet was created that was the beginning of the end for alot of business taking advantage of people.

I find your website a bit confusing. Those black head look like hair to me and if everything you are saying is correct thats great!!! Since science states there is no possible way that a hair should grow back after 20 years and am also intreged. I am more interested that a hair follicle can stay dormant for 20 can grow back then the medicines responsible for it. You sound excited and thats fantastic but I think an 18 year old hairline is asking too much, how about a 22 year old.

Good luck

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

It looks like you just shaved part of your head and that is stubble.

When a new hair grows in, the ending is wispy and after a few mm, the hair gains its full diameter.

The one or two of the hairs that are poking through have a "squarish" look to them, like a shaved or cut hair.

Ken

I have to agree with SHARP on this one.

It appears to be a shaved part of your head. It is also hard to see where on your scalp the photo is taken.

If your hair really is growing as you say it is, it is no doubt very good news for everyobe on this board.

When are you expecting to reveal the ingredients of this magic potion of yours?

Good luck

El Guapo

ken,

it does indeed look like it's shaved off.

also, how in the world do you know it's going to grow in 30 days? it sounds to me like your "formula" is nothing more than shaving cream.

Bluesman`s comment sums up this feeble attempt at titillation.

It's obviuos that the head in the pictures on your webpage is tilted at different angles in each pic giving the illusion that the hairline has moved. In fact , the frontal part looks thicker in the "before" picture.

Ken,

When non-transplanted hair first grows back to an area that has been dormant or without hair for a long time, it is very, very fine and almost colorless. This is true even for those of us with wavy and coarse hair. It does not reappear as "stuble" or dots that have color like those seen in your photos. There are many people here looking for direction in making an informed decision. If you want to share your success with us, perhaps you can document it with a dermatologist or university research department in your area and have them follow your progress as well. I think you would find more support among posters.

gone today...hair tomorrow...

[This message was edited by Patricia on September 30, 2003 at 09:28 PM.]

gone today...hair tomorrow...

I drank a Vanilla Coke this morning and a hair grew out of my head that wasn't there before. I'll post pictures of it in 60 days when that hair turns into a mane of hair.

And all thanks to Vanilla Coke.

I call it "Vocor's Vanilla Coke Copper Peptide Forumula #7".

It's endorsed by Dr L Lee Bozolee and Dr Matt Leaveitobeaver. So it's gotta work!

LOL! icon_biggrin.gif

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

I owe to all to Cherry Coke!! I just mix and secret ingredient in it and BAM! Hair all over!!

Order now call 1-800-888-8888 ,if you call in the next 10 minutes i'll throw in a free flowbee to cut those locks!