Come see the rebirth of my 18 year old hairline!!!!!

Ken belanger

Okay, okay, I'll let you in on another secret since I trust you all. I'll even throw in FREE Shipping and Handling (after a $4.95 Processing and Packing fee) and a NO-STRINGS ATTACHED DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (on your postage) for a limited time only!

Here we go:

After drinking the Vanilla Coke, err, I mean Vocor's Vanilla Coke Copper Peptide Formula #7, you will develop a mane of hair. Then you will get chicks because all they care about is how your hair looks. That will make you very tired very quickly.

Now, tell me how do battle fatigue AND dames all at once:

Crystal Pepsi. Umm, I mean Vocor's Pepsi Peptides DeGenerex 2004! It's so advanced, that it HAD to be labeled "2004", leaving all the current products currently available a year behind.

I have discovered that after taking Vocor's Pepsi Peptides DeGenerex 2004, you WILL regain your energy and lose your mane of hair. Make SURE to take it right after getting a good night's sleep and a BUZZ CUT.

Disclaimer: If you do not follow my instructions exactly, then the Guarantee is null and void.

Stay confident, stay strong, then stay rested. All thanks to my revolutionary formulas.

Dial 1-900-GET-HAIR. Operators are standing by for $2 the first minute, $1 each additional minute.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

Man, I gave up on this thread days ago, figuring it had become hopelessly absurd and not worth my time anymore.

I'm glad I gave it another shot. Little did I know just how amuzing it had become. I got a good chuckle out of this.

Vocor, I'm guessing you're in some sort of marketing profession, huh?

Good stuff! I'm ready to buy! icon_biggrin.gif

I will be back in a couple weeks with pictures.

I just got back from Safeway. The hair dots are now hairs. I could see them in the bright white lights in the mirrors in their egg refridgerator. They are now brown hairs.

Amazing.

I'll be back soon with pictures, you can deny.

Bye

Ken icon_smile.gif

They just look like hairs that have been shaved to me. That's what my facial hair looks like after I shaved. Little dots. Of course it'll grow into hairs in a few weeks, it was already there. The brand new hairs will look like peach fuzz and then become terminal. I guess I'm really hesitant to argue with someone, but I think this is a hoax too.