Eman's 7-Month Update: Denser, More Manageable and Shaved Down!

Eman

Eman, I have been following your journey for a while but have never chipped in with a comment. Your results are phenomenal and you must be thrilled. Enjoy the positive comments from everybody and writing them down (as you've done) is a great idea. You will relive the experience when you read them again in the future. Great job documenting your progress bud. Gud Luck.

------------------------------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Alexander

all you growers following me in terms of timing...you will be at this stage soon!!

Hairdew- my gf will not like that, but I surely will!!

I went swimming today for the first time and my hair did not fall out...YAY. A girl friend that I know was training a guy and we spoke for a while and I was not nervous about my hair being wet in any way and the scar when wet is not visible whatsoever!!

No more worrying about going to the beach this summer!

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Originally posted by Ron J:

Question-- how would the density hold up if you pushed up the frontal thirdish area? Even now at seven months it appears you could get away w/a pushed forward/spikey-messy look. Any chance of some pics like this to give us an idea?

Delicately helping those fragile souls who suffer from hair loss, w/motherly nourishment & care.

Hi old friend,

to see your transformation is simply amazing and unbelievable! We hit the mark. Rahal is an artist! Where the hell is your fu... scar??? ;-)Regards from Germany

I still need to let it grow a bit since I cut it and then buy some product. Anyone have any suggestions in terms of what to use. Calling all guys with styled hair....

Thanks DeDom...and I do miss Germany after living in Stuttgart for a year!! And your hair looks ridiculous....Ridiculously GREAT!!

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

This is one of the best results I've ever seen. That being said, do you know what the size of the strip was that Dr. Rahal took? In your picture on your weblog it looks huge, yet there is no visible scar whatsoever. I'm amazed by the lack of the scar from a strip that yielded over 4k grafts and would love to know exactly how big it was.

Man, just gotta say again what an amazing all-around HT this is.....having hair that will hold up when wet w/ a virtually invisible scar is mint -- especially if yer an active guy. Can't wait to see future pics of this badboy once you grow it out some and tame it! icon_smile.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Hey eman.. that is definitely some amazing results. Looking at the hairline and the invisible scar even in wet hair, there is no way of knowing that you went for a HT..

isn't that what of us like.. have a HT but not look like we have had a HT.. wish i could recover from my double scar and not so satisfied results...

good luck...

• 2 weeks later...