Don't I feel like a loser for giving a crap!!!

Hey Guys,

It turns out it was a hoax. I actually sent Kevin an e-mail to inform him that I was taken for a serious ride, and that I had spoken to "someone claiming to kill himself". Whoever that person was actually gave me a phone number to call to talk to them. The guy I talked too did sound upset, but now it seems that it was all some cruel joke.

Sorry for posting this false information guys...at the time I HONESTLY did not know it was false.

I guess that is what I get for being naive and having a big heart.

I really feel bad for this person, because now they have more serious issues then I thought. To conjure up a hoax like this is very malicious and insensitive. In my book, this person needs help that cannot be given by any human being.

All my life I have let my heart do the deciding before my mind. I guess its time I start realizing that there are more "wackos" on this earth then I thought.

My best to all of you,

Jenn

Hey Guys,

It turns out it was a hoax. I actually sent Kevin an e-mail to inform him that I was taken for a serious ride, and that I had spoken to "someone claiming to kill himself". Whoever that person was actually gave me a phone number to call to talk to them. The guy I talked too did sound upset, but now it seems that it was all some cruel joke.

Sorry for posting this false information guys...at the time I HONESTLY did not know it was false.

I guess that is what I get for being naive and having a big heart.

I really feel bad for this person, because now they have more serious issues then I thought. To conjure up a hoax like this is very malicious and insensitive. In my book, this person needs help that cannot be given by any human being.

All my life I have let my heart do the deciding before my mind. I guess its time I start realizing that there are more "wackos" on this earth then I thought.

My best to all of you,

Jenn

Jenn; Based on the what you heard you did nothing wrong. This world is full of f@cked up people, get used to it.

Let me tell you something if your heart decided before your mind that is a characteristic that a person can't change. You can't change your instincts so don't worry about it.

Not everyone can be a cold ass-hole like me....lol..well maybe Jotronic...

Lorenzo

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

There are plenty of wacko's in this world, especially on internet message boards. ....Um, oh wait.... icon_razz.gif

Seriously though, you did what you felt was right and it shows that you are a nice, caring person. No reason to feel like a loser. icon_smile.gif

Jenn,

Absolutely nothing wrong with being a caring type - you did the proper thing.

Some people on-line enjoy being fakes and losers !!

Oh well <sigh> !!

NW

In cases like that, you just can't take chances thinking that it COULD be a hoax. You did what you should have done- You may feel foolish now, but you'd feel worse if it WASN'T a hoax and you had done nothing. I give you a "Standing O".

Jenn:

I agree with Futzy and the others completely.

Don't change what is good in you due to the bad in others.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

Jenn,

I'm with the group. You did a nice thing for someone in need. The real shame is they are too stupid to realize they need people like you in their life!

Hang in there,

Mr. T

Jenn,

Don't ever beat yourself up for caring, it's such a tremendous trait. Even after knowing it was a hoax, I read the thread and your kind and caring words were nice to read. You really do have a big heart.

Manko

Fizzlefest and Jenn are both correct: The world is filled with wackos willing to exploit or otherwise stir up your emotions for any selfish or egocentric reason whatsoever. Almost every 'net bulletin board around (including this one) provides evidence of that, as does the ease with which bad HT docs take $$$ from people who havn't done their homework. To continue to believe otherwise, particularly after a case like

this, is a certain indication of cerebral deficiency. And Jenn, I seriously doubt you fall into that category, although many certainly do.

This matter is just another good reason to be highly skeptical of anything you read or hear, especially from someone who doesn't have to look you in the eye when they say it. And, as noted above regarding bad HT docs, sometimes even when

they do!