no

nobuzz4me

Aquarius,

Thanks, I am afraid if I burned all my hats it would add to global warming there are so many. One day............hopefully!

Jo,

Thanks I hope your right - I will be patient, I guess that is why we are called "patients"!

Bill,

Thanks, I will go for more next January most likely, maybe a big session. I am not expecting a miracle this round, just an improved hairline.

NoBuzz

It's coming NoBuzz. 5 months is way early. I look back at my 5 month pictures and am surprised at how little I had at that point.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

That day is coming sir.I will look to the soulth;west for smoke. Start weening off slowly as it takes a while. Realize that nobody is going to know at this point. I was taken from a N/W2 to where you where in 2 months. I always have a hat with me and schedule my days around that and pain clinics due to the surgery so start counting backward to zero..

Like others have said at this point you are on the upside.

Could you also state if you would ever have done this if you knew what you do now?

Seems there is a denial revival "I don't get it." Going on.

Unfortunately most do not understand prose or simple English. Other than . Cold beer. Hot Chicks. Ect.

A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.

I don't work for commision.. I bust e'm for free. Thank me later.

Thanks for the update, NoBuzz -

From the looks of things you are starting a little slow and likely have much more growth to come. Hang in there and keep coming with the updates.

Maybe I've said this before but your pre-HT loss patter is very similar to where I was before any HT's a little over two years ago.

Best of luck,

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Originally posted by Aquarius:

Could you also state if you would ever have done this if you knew what you do now?

Seems there is a denial revival "I don't get it." Going on.

Aquarius,

Yea, I would have ran as fast I could out of that office during my "consultation" for my first HT had I known the truth. I never knew what plugs looked like and was not shown any real photos. The consultant knew he had a fresh lamb he could lead to the butcher shop. I will say that was in the early 1980s and I was about 22 yrs old.

With todays techniques I would have gladly done it and I would have gotten on finasteride much sooner.

NoBuzz

Originally posted by hairbank:

Maybe I've said this before but your pre-HT loss patter is very similar to where I was before any HT's a little over two years ago.

Best of luck,

Bank, Thanks for the compliment on having a loss pattern like yours - or is that a insult icon_biggrin.gif

Your pattern is thing of the past, mine is a major hurdle!

Your journey is truly an inspiration, I hope I can get to where you are some day if I have the donor available.

NoBuzz

Nobuzz my friend,

Glad to finally see some photos. Looking good so far. There is so much more to go however as you know. It is going to be a nice change for you once everything is grown in. It certainly has been one hell of a journey for you as Aquarius stated (atleast I think that is what he was saying..LOL)

I think you will have a very natural hairline and it won't be long to throw out the collection of hats. I am in a similiar boat to you and it is awesome that something now can be done that is truly is natural. Look forward to the future changes. Good luck with everything.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Thanks NN,

I hope you are right - It is changing slowly but surely. How about we throw our hat collection together and open up a shop to finance our HTs!

Keep us posted on your big day coming soon!

NoBuzz

• 8 months later...

Janna - My story is here: http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/256...331036482#5331036482

Nobuzz,

I think you're due for another update on your results unless you have them posted somewhere else. I've met Dr. Vogel at several HT conferences and he seems like a very nice man. You seem to be moving in the right direction and Dr. Vogel is taking good care of you. Thanks for the link to your story on the other thread. Thought I'd revive your old thread instead of going off topic on the other.

Where's your congrats/award for 1000+ posts? - Well, I'll say it here. You seem to be a well informed, reasonable and thoughtful person supporting others. Keep up the great service!

Thanks Janna and Bill,

Yes I am due to update, I may need to start a new thread, and keep his link with it. My 5 month update really did not show much since much of my growth started late and the big difference was around months 7-8.

Since then I had my second round with Dr. Vogel a little over 4 weeks ago. Things are healing well and I am looking forward to the Summer.

NoBuzz