1580 FU with Dr. Ron Shapiro

Bluesman

I've had a few PM's with questions that I responded to. Anyone one else should feel free to contact me privately should you desire any info or have any questions pertaining to my procedure and don't wish to do so publicly.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bluesman-- long time! I've seen your posts and pics from way back. What HT # was this for you? You are going to like your new soft natural hairline from Shapiro-- It will be 100% natural. He did the same type of work for me-almost the exact same FUs-- About 2k grafts for me as we placed a few hundred in the upper frontal core in front of the crown area.

Nobody will tell-- not even you!

Great work-- he's the best in Hairlines bar none!

SMOOTHY

Shapiro

MSM/Saw Palmetto

Propecia/Rogaine

Nioxin Shampoo line

Zrii 3 oz. daily

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Smoothy:

Bluesman-- long time! I've seen your posts and pics from way back. What HT # was this for you? You are going to like your new soft natural hairline from Shapiro-- It will be 100% natural. He did the same type of work for me-almost the exact same FUs-- About 2k grafts for me as we placed a few hundred in the upper frontal core in front of the crown area.

Nobody will tell-- not even you!

Great work-- he's the best in Hairlines bar none!

SMOOTHY

Shapiro

MSM/Saw Palmetto

Propecia/Rogaine

Nioxin Shampoo line

Zrii 3 oz. daily

Just so no one gets confused here, This was my 1st and only procedure 5 years ago. I posted the recent pics to show how the work stood the test of time. Hi Smoothy. Yes I remember you too. Glad to hear you also had such a positive experience and result with Dr. Shapiro.

• 1 year later...

Just checking in.......

Everything is good and although I have had some thinning in the transplanted area, things are holding up pretty well and 6 years later I am still very happy with the result on my newe hairline done with Dr. Shapiro. Here is a pic from Aug 09

hairaug09.jpg

looks great and your a very lucky guy to still have that amount of native hair at your age meaning you can use your donor how you like e.g. lowering hairline and not having to worry about needing your grafts for other areas. very good result

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

• 11 months later...

Hi guys. Just checking in for my annual hello. It's now 7 years since my procedure with Dr. Shapiro and it has held up quite nicely. I'm still using minoxodyl and finasteride on a fairly regular basis. It is now 8 years that I'm on the finasteride and close to 25 years using minoxodyl. Here is a pic from last month..........

petesoct10.jpg

• 5 years later...

Well here I am 13 years later and I am contemplating having a little more work done . The 1st procedure worked out really well and stood the test of time quite well but there has been thinning in the last few years and I'm thinking of having it "thickened " up a bit. I will keep you guys posted as to what I do and will document it all.

Look forward to it and some photos if you are up to it...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY