What coffee do you drink?

Nioli

Fun topic....

I like Starbucks coffee...........can't remember if that's what it's called but they sell it there and it's what I buy and drink. Normally have iced latte's with soymilk though occasionally I drink hot coffee if it's cold outside.

What brand is Javaberry? Is it hot coffee?

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Originally posted by hairbank:

Fun topic....

I like Starbucks coffee...........can't remember if that's what it's called but they sell it there and it's what I buy and drink. Normally have iced latte's with soymilk though occasionally I drink hot coffee if it's cold outside.

What brand is Javaberry? Is it hot coffee?

I don't know how to say about a brand. Everything I know about Javaberry is that I drink it and that it has the smooothest taste. "it's what I buy and drink". icon_smile.gif

What is hot coffee? I drink it hot if you mean it.

Nioli-

Hot coffee is just that, coffee served hot! Not sure where you're located, but in the United States Starbucks, and other franchises, have started serving gourmet coffees both hot and cold (usually mixed with something and uniquely flavored)...........I drink both but like espresso (finely ground coffee) with vanilla soymilk..........try it sometime!

Hairbank

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Cool-

That's the best kind icon_cool.gif. Starbucks Coffee is fairly expensive............my Iced Soy Latte costs $4.19 icon_frown.gif.

Peace...

Hairbank

My Hair Loss Weblog

• 2 weeks later...

Venti Cafe' Mocha from Starbucks...... I have been trying to stop drinking it, but it is sooooooooo good!!!!!!

I complete so many stereotypes everytime I walk out of there...... icon_razz.gif

!!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

One cup in the morning of home made cafe latte and one in the afternoon. I just make espresso and add milk and sugar.......mmmmmmmmm....going to make some now. Never drank coffee until I moved to Madrid Spain for a few years. The call it "cafe con leche" and make it how I do but in a tall glass. Damn its good.

• 8 months later...

The question is...what coffee DON'T I drink...??

I am a fan of Starbucks (surprise, surprise); one of my favorites is "Terazza," which is a slightly-sweet blend that they do in the summer. I also regularly treat my kidneys to Green Mountain coffee of various flavors, as a familial tribute to Vermont...

I also enjoy the way they do coffee in Spain, where my fiancee is now serving her current Foreign Service assignment, and where I am angling to join her (different topic)...you get a different small cup of coffee, where the coffee-to-milk ratio changes according to the time of day: "cafe con leche" in the morning, and by night it's damn near straight-up espresso.

Benjamin

Wait...your post was months ago...never mind. Still, the Madrid thing is interesting; when were you there? My fiancee is right downtown. Fun city! I credit (blame?) the "jamon" for at least 30 of my excess cholesterol points.

Ben-Jamon

Iced venti Americano with extra ice every morning.

If too much vino was enjoyed the night before I opt for two.

Interestingly enough, a new study recently came out which concluded that if you drink 4 cups of coffee every day you will never get chirosis of the liver. Not sure how accurate it is and Im pretty sure starbucks didn't pay for the study...

KrispyKreme coffee always had a special place in my heart until their CEO ripped my very heart *fromt* me by over-expanding and having the once mighty stock sink like the Titanic.

I just get some type of girly iced coffee @ Starbucks these days, cold weather be damned.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Technically I still hold stock, but much like my once vaunted follicles, it is both puny and a shadow of it's former self. icon_smile.gif Bought Krispy like a week after it IPOE'D -- took all of my savings and a modest (for my age at the time, mammoth) inheritence and laid it all out on good ol' KKD after coercing my father to help me!

Hah, thx for the tip, but I don't play around w/ the market anymore. Having a nice taste of success so early on was prolly' to my ultimate detriment, actually. Learned some good lessons, though, haha.....#1, don't put up a cent vs. people who care and know infinitely more than you....

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

• Moderators

Am I the only one who doesn't drink coffee?

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Usually Starbucks, but other coffees also. As long as I get atleast three cups per day. It has great health benefits!! I've been keeping my eye on the data about coffee for years now. One article read: Of all foods and beverages in the U.S., coffee ranks the highest in antioxodants! One study done stated a reduction in gallstones in men by 30% and another study stated 50%.

In the UK a large white chocolate mocha with cream from Starbucks contains 628 calories.

This is more than a hearty 8oz rump steak and fries which has 525 calories or a big mac which has 492 calories,

As Starbucks are everywhere in the USA and they are always full with customers its no wonder your country has a major obesity problem.

Just thought i`d let all you know. icon_smile.gif

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

• Moderators
Originally posted by chucky:

In the UK a large white chocolate mocha with cream from Starbucks contains 628 calories.

This is more than a hearty 8oz rump steak and fries which has 525 calories or a big mac which has 492 calories

Great news for me, thanks! Now I don't have to feel bad about eating all those Big Macs and fries. LOL. I'll just tell myself it's OK since I don't go to Starbucks like everyone else. I feel great now. Think I'll go get a few burgers for lunch.

Wait, it's morning. Those Mcdonalds steak, egg, and cheese bagels are delicious.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Bigmac and fries with an extra large light white rasberry mocha from Caribou Coffee.....YUMM...only every other day to keep my girlish figure.

You can have what you want Janna,a few extra calories wont affect you much.

Hi it752

i agree,i try to eat healthy and this stuff is full of various chemicals,very scary whats in your food these days.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

hahaha Chucky,

You're a sweetheart for editing your last post. Sometimes English humor doesn't translate as well. Like your humor anyway.

I was joking about eating bigmacs every other day, I'd look like a beached whale if I did. Not to mention what a health hazard that would be.