6 months post -op Dr Hummayun 3250 grafts strip.

Abby

I have said this earlier and i would say this again that results looks excellent..I would just like to ask, what criteria and questionnaires did you follow to come up with Dr Huyamun ?.. Just a curiosity

Thank you in advance.

Done done.. Check out my blog..

2785 grafts by Dr. Humayun Mohammad

My Hair Loss WebLog

Dear Abby

I am glad that now yo have started to see the results. One more thing if you see my written instructions of 10 days till 10th month. you will see that the results for 6 months are only about 50% of actual result.

You were type VI MPB.

I will send you the pictures as soon as I am able to get to your blog and email.

I know you were concern especially after the microscope issue. I was never, cause thats what I am best at, my work, I am not being arrogant here I am just confident about my work.

Hope you would get better and start enjoying the result more, now one more thing the scar will also keep on improving, just that you had 3200 grafts and your donor area was not really dense so we had to take about 1.7 cm width, its usually a big strip, so having a scar like that with a strip width like that, its a very decent result.

Regards

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Def grow your hair out and get some good pre-ops to really do justice to the HT. Thx for the updates either way -- it looks solid!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Actually the donor area was type B, where the density per sq centimeter is between 70 to 90 grafts, type A is where the density is between 90 to 120 grafts per sq cm.

He had other wise nice thick hair quality.

Dear ABBY, can I post your pictures on the web for you? or should I send to you and then you can post on your blog.

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

abby,

wow, i just saw your pre-op pics and 6 months post ops, u r gonna have a great result. i think ur friends & family will not recognize u :-)

great work from Dr H.

look forward to seeing ur result when u grow ur hair long over next 12 months. i bet it feels great to be able to say that eh !

happy growing to u.

all the best

FS

Yes your right, it definately does put things into prospective. According to DR H this is the 50% growth stage 6 months, so its just a case of waiting for the remainder 50%. Im hoping the grafts just keep sprouting over the next 6 months.

In the mean time I have a question open to the panel. my scalp feels as though it has many pimples when I press the surface. The funny thing is that they are not visible as pimples. Just tiny red blemishes under the surface???.

Finally growing the hair out is also now on the cards. I think I may allow this process to take its course around December time.

For those of you who are interested, Dr. Mohmand is once again recommended on the Hair Transplant Network since he now regularly uses microscopes to sliver the donor strip.

See Dr. Mohmand goes microscopic for the official announcement.

Abby,

Everyone's skin is different. But I would suspect those red bumps will eventually go away and hair will grow from them.

Best wishes,

Bill

This result looks amazing given how much area was covered with 3250 grafts. You look good with buzzed hair and much younger with the stubble on your head instead of it being slick bald. I wonder if FUE would have been a good option? I guess if you plan on growing your hair out, then strip is fine too. Best of luck. Things look great so far.

Cheers NW4recession.

Im hoping that the sprouting continues over the next 6 months. Ideally this will include maturing and texture because at 6 months with 50% growth the hair is still a little whispy in places. According to Dr H I should expect another 50% growth spurt in the comming months. Im pretty confident 6 months from now I'll be able to post the final results, before I contemplate of going back, this time for density. After all the surface area covered was relatively large.