Dr Humayun Mohmand's patient

it definitely shows a cosmetic improvement; approx 4200 grafts in that area should provide a lot of density--and it appears there is; would like to see some pics exposing the hairline and behind to see the true density; that hairstyle creates an optimal illusion of density;

I keep looking at these pictures and I cannot understand why someone of his age who doesn't seem to have that much hairloss would want to lower his hairline so dramatically???

He has now got a teenage hairline and he must be in his late 40's?

2600 grafts Dr Feller 28/01/08

3024 grafts Dr Feller 15/01/07

Dr. Mohmand,

I am pleased to see that you were able to figure out how to register and participate on our hair restoration forum. If I can be of any help to you, feel free to email me.

These pictures look really good. Clearly, this patient has a tremendous improvement in the hairline and temporal region.

Thanks for posting, Bill

This is an exceptional looking HT, but ofcourse we have no closeups of the hairline. I agree with Stevo that this individual didn't need any work but I guess what better candidate for this type of transplant. There is no worry of much future loss and if he can do it and wants it why not?

Newbies take note as to how many grafts were required to achieve these results in a relatively small area.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Often after an HT you can see the patient has lost a few pounds weight and dropped the tache. This bloke has done the opposite and put on a bit of beef and gained a lovely moustache lol

If its the same guy, then there is an obvious improvement in his hair and the work looks pretty good.

"Plan for the worst & hope for the best"

I agree with the comments.

I personally think that visual densty is much better thn actual density.

In this way I can satisfy the patient with lot lesser number of grafts that neeed.

With respect to hair line, asians are much more interested to have a lower hair line. It is the very fact that he is in his mid 40'sthat i took the decision to honour his liking. REASON: I know he would not go extensive bald and would not be a problem for me.

Since then I have done 5 of his relatives and next time he is in Islamabad I will make sure to get the close up of his hair line.

Thank you

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

next time Im in Islamabad I want to see his hair line as well.

why do you say---"asians are much more interested to have a lower hair line"...?

is it a cultural thing, like me adoring Jessica Alba? Or are you just generalizing based on nothing? I thought he was Mexican or something. Asians typically have the least ideal hair characteristics for a transplant...

"Asian"? Is he from Afghanistan/East Asia or something?

FIVE,....FI--VEEEEE of his relatives!?!!? For FU$K's Sake, Man!!! I would give him the hair line he wants and my freshest goats milk for all of that business!!!

by the way, you beat me for the longest name/handle...thanks a lot.

Dr.Mohmand,

I am not agree with the comments that "Asian want lower frontal hair line" rather it is responsibility of the doctor due to his/her knowledge and skill that he /she should propose to the patient "according to my opinion this line would be perfect keeping in view your next 30 years age".Three things needed to rectify this surgery... my personal opinion !

1-Frontal line is too low and at the age of 60 years what would be the out come of frontal hair line probably corrective surgery?

2-Temporal peeks are too much forward and there is very little distance from the eye,so forhead becomes smaller/shorter

3-Pictures seems to be camera trick so that common man think greater density due to illusion.

Further pictures required from different agles like top,after separating hair and right close up and left close up.

Faheem

1124 FU - Dr.Ahmad Chaudhry Lahore Pakistan

I would welcome all of you to see his hair line. I am sure it will answer all your queries. Seeing is believing anyway.

Dear Faheem

I did that hair line low fortwo reasons

1) to the best of my knowledge his donor area would not recede, that one can check by judging the miniturizing hair. So I did took a chance and a proper councelling was done.

2) His family history mainly show maximum type IV MPB.

I know if needed I can do another 4000 to 5000 grafts at a later date.

By asians I mean was south east asia. YES afghanistan is from that part buy he is a Pakistai...they belong to a race generally termed as Indo-Caucasians.

His temporal peaks were brought forward to support the lower hair line. otherwise the framing of face cannot happen properly.

But thak you for the advise

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

well, he is very lucky to have such a dense/thick hair line that you gave him. It is much thicker and lower than mine. And Im sure he is VERY happy with it.

My first love was with an Afghani girl (sighs)...

Next time I'm in Islamabad I will check it (his hair line) out.

Thank you.