Road Trip tomorrow

Middleson

Well fellas, I'm driving to Charlotte tomorrow in advance of the big day on Wednesday!

It was this very discussion board that helped convince me to go ahead and take the plunge and also helped me research & select a very fine doctor with an outstanding reputation (Dr. Cooley). I really appreciate having access to the wealth of information available here, it was more helpful than I can say.

I am rested, ready, and thanks to you guys well informed. I pretty much know what to expect, I know what questions to ask, and I'm prepared to be patient throughout the year while waiting for my own results.

Thanks guys.

2967 Total Grafts w/ Dr. Cooley on 1/3/07 [1st HT]

Hair Count = 5,427

My Hair Loss Weblog

• Administrators

Middleson,

I'm glad this community could be play a positive role in your hair restoration. Enjoy your surgical day. The surgical day itself can and should be a positive experience (and not just due to the drugs :-) You should end your day feeling good when you see all those future hairs on your head knowing that you will have a new look and perhaps even attitude in 6 to 8 months.

Feel free to document your journey using our free patient weblogs.

Best wishes, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Middleson,

Probably too late for you to read this before you go "under the knife"......best of luck to you. When you're able, be sure and try to post your pics and experience with Dr. Cooley.....I'm sure it'll be a great one!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Thank you guys! I did miss your replies. I appreciate the sentiments.

I've already posted a couple day after pics in this thread.

(trying out the URL code stuff...I'm kinda new to these forums and all different stuff you can do...guess I'll figure it out eventually)

2967 Total Grafts w/ Dr. Cooley on 1/3/07 [1st HT]

Hair Count = 5,427

My Hair Loss Weblog