Need The Best Doctor In New York For HT

I live in New York and am in search of the best HT surgeon here in manhattan. Money is no object. Based on what I've seen so far, Dr. Rahal seems to be an excellent choice for me. But, he's in Canada, unfortunately. I'm looking for someone local in my area.

Can any you recommend what you guys consider to be the best HT surgeon in New York City? I want the best in NYC.

Please let me know!

I live in New York and am in search of the best HT surgeon here in manhattan. Money is no object. Based on what I've seen so far, Dr. Rahal seems to be an excellent choice for me. But, he's in Canada, unfortunately. I'm looking for someone local in my area.

Can any you recommend what you guys consider to be the best HT surgeon in New York City? I want the best in NYC.

Please let me know!

money is no object ONLY in NYC,

as far as plastic surgery goes, I would reccomend a different dictum: *distance* is no object; & of course, money as well; it is of course PERMANENT PLASTIC SURGERY. Having said that, one of the best in the world (IMO) is not too far from you: Dr. Feller.

good luck...

I am zee capt'N!!!

hey taurusisen

I'm from the UK and after 18 months of research I went to see Dr Feller in New York for 2100 crown grafts .

Please feel free to check out my blog and here is a link to my 10 month update

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=153277

Hope that helps and good luck

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Cap'n Mop is spot on with his advice ??“ do not put any barriers in the way (location or money) when doing your research. Also base your research purely on results and patient feed back, that way you know who are not influenced by any bias.

I followed this mantra and received an enormous benefit from knowing I had made a decision without compromise.

Tubs

=======================

3,500 grafts - Dr Feller - 08/08/08

Feller is a very popular surgeon on this forum. His works seems top-notch.

My pick was Dr. Bernstein; check out his website. His credentials and facility are very impressive.

True & Dorin are also close by and have a great track record.

I suggest that you give them all a look and make an informed decision.

Good luck!

Consider our opinions, but use our particular information to make your own!

Start doin' yer consults!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

You basically want a doctor who can densepack at high levels and do large session sizes; when you talk to the doctors, ask them specifically at what density they can and would be willing to do w/ you.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Dr. Robert Bernstein is a respected colleague and one of the finest hair restoration surgeons practicing anywhere. You might want to schedule a consultation with him. Another highly gifted surgeon is my former partner, Dr. Dan Didocha. Unfortunately, Dan does not work in NYC but practices in Michigan and elsewhere. For a third choice, you can count on consistently excellent results from the partnership of Dr. Martin Tessler, & Dr. Aronovitz, also in Michigan. If money is no object, you would do well to consult with a number of surgeons, and not just in one geographic area.

Best of luck...

Geno Marcovici, Ph.D.

Chief Scientific Officer

HairGenesis?„?

Dr. Marcovici,

Welcome to our discussion forum.

We welcome any and all posters here, especially those educated in hair loss and hair transplantation. However, only surgeons recommended by this community can post their contact information and website address in their forum signature.

Therefore, I've removed this information.

Best wishes,

Bill

I'd emphatically agree that distance is not a good criterion for a surgeon. That said, NY has several talented doctors, and I can personally vouch for Dr. Feller, who has done two procedures for me.

In fact, many of Dr. Feller's patients have flown from the UK to see him!