3 week scar pictures

irish homer

Looks Good To Me!!!!

We all look like crap for a few weeks after this stuff, especially those of us that take longer wider strips.

Just using Mederma or Aloe Vera gel 1-2 times a day to keep feeling good and I think your going to heal nicely.

Happy Growing!!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

B & Bill,

there is some shock loss around the scar same as first time around, not to worried about it. it' will grow back fairly fast did the last time. have ordered Mederma and should have it in the next few days, am using aloe at the moment. In general i think it looks better to cut your hair short after a HT, the Krusty the clown hairstyle is not good for me

IH

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

• Administrators

Irish,

Given that the hair around the donor incision is typically much shorter than the surrounding hair I would advise people not to cut their hair short.

As you know, your hair in the incision area will catch up with the sorrounding hair in time. But in the mean time, you may want to use some sprinkle some Toppiks or spray on some Prothik to disquise your incision.

Best wishes for great healing and new hair growth in the Spring.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Irish,

Scar line looks good, very thin. The little shockloss around the area brings more attention to it. Time will heal all. If it were me, I would not shave it down although I can see the advantage, it must be a lot easier to apply the topicals. I just could not pull it off like you shavers like to! Looking good my friend!

NoBuzz

Given that the hair around the donor incision is typically much shorter than the surrounding hair I would advise people not to cut their hair short.

Pat,

Why would you advise people not to cut their hair short? I'm assuming you intend to keep the hair longer as a means to cover the scar? Personally for me, I rather reveal a scar to people than walk around like Crusty the Clown (lol that was good Irish icon_biggrin.gif). BUT, for those who do not get their receipient area shaved, it makes sense to keep their hair longer in the sides and back as to hide any evidence that anything was done.

Bill