Trimox - 8 month update (3800+) Dr. Hasson

Trimox

I updated my blog with my month 8 pics.

in my month 8 blog entry, I talk about how things are going and my thoughts for a possible 2nd HT..

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their support and comments!

My Hair Loss Weblog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Victor Hasson

I updated my blog with my month 8 pics.

in my month 8 blog entry, I talk about how things are going and my thoughts for a possible 2nd HT..

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their support and comments!

Thinking about number two?!?

You must be ecstatic from your results. Your pictures look great. Give us some of your thoughts and how you are feeling!! I look at your pics and would be head over heels with that result. So, let us know a little more about how you feel about your results.

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

I would hold off on #2. At least give your hair 18 months to grow and mature. looks great!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Congrats! I agree -- let the hair mature a bit more, and enjoy it...greedy hair bastard. icon_wink.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

thanks guys! I agree that after the 18 months mark, we can evaluate my situation and plan the future out. Maybe a new treatment might pop up within 5 years!

Dr Hasson better not retire any time soon though just incase icon_smile.gif

I'm sitting here at my desk nearly speechless! I swear, that is one of the greatest transformations of a head I've seen in a while. It looks like, in addition to a great transplant, that the Proscar is working wonders on your crown as well.

I went back and followed every post on your weblog, and I'm at the same mark you were around the 100 days. God, if my hairs spurt out like yours did between 92 days and 118 days I'll be estatic!

I too can see a difference and am getting some comments, but damn that looks good. I'm with the others, I'd wait. You look now like I did at 20 so I don't know what you're complaining about.... icon_biggrin.gif

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Trimox,

Great to see your results at eight months. You look fantastic! I know we talked about #2 but the way Propecia seems to be helping your crown I don't know if that's such a good idea any time soon. Propecia can continue to thicken up the crown for another year and a half so maybe you should really give it some time to do it's job. Besides, while I think you're a great guy and all I'd really rather not see you here again except unless it's for a vacation and to have a pinticon_smile.gif Enjoy the results from this one surgery and the meds. With time, I think you'll agree that you just might be finished.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Sounds like you are having nice results so far. With large sesssions, sometimes the regrowth takes and last longer. I wouldnt consider a 2nd HT for at least 18 months post op. If you get a doctor saying 6 months or so-- then RUN AND RUN FAST as they do not have your best interest in mind and just want to "Churn" you as a patient. That said, there have been some good results with patients having multiple HT within 8 months but I am also taking the safety and best side over aggressive side. Remember, your scalp is traumatized during HT and the healing and nerve regrowth take a year or two to be 100%. Also the more HT, the more scar tissue.

Best of luck

SMOOTHY

5HT 15yrs/ Shapiro

Propecia/Rogaine xtra

MSM/Saw Pallmetto

Zrii daily