Bobman is Going in One More Time !!!!

Bobman

Hey Everyone!!! I'm going in for my Third and final procedure next month! For those that don't remember me or know me, in September of 2004 I had 4,849 grafts with Hasson & Wong...focusing on the front/top of my head. Then nine months later returned for a 2,955 grafts session for the crown, for a total of 7,804 grafts in two sessions! I've posted some pics to show my progress from the start and finish of my journey. And now, I'm going back to Hasson & Wong for my Third and final procedure to take advantage of the Tri-Closure technique and maybe get about 1,000 grafts and thick up the crown. Miss you all very much and if you know me at all.....you know I'll be keeping you posted!

PS: See my post on this site in the Photo Album category. icon_wink.gif

Before_and_After_White_Shirt.jpg.71475d452495e347c4412f4944c72cad.jpg

🙃

Hey Everyone!!! I'm going in for my Third and final procedure next month! For those that don't remember me or know me, in September of 2004 I had 4,849 grafts with Hasson & Wong...focusing on the front/top of my head. Then nine months later returned for a 2,955 grafts session for the crown, for a total of 7,804 grafts in two sessions! I've posted some pics to show my progress from the start and finish of my journey. And now, I'm going back to Hasson & Wong for my Third and final procedure to take advantage of the Tri-Closure technique and maybe get about 1,000 grafts and thick up the crown. Miss you all very much and if you know me at all.....you know I'll be keeping you posted!

PS: See my post on this site in the Photo Album category. icon_wink.gif

🙃

Bobman,

It's good to see you my friend!

You know, you are the world's perfect example of what hair greed is all about!

Of course, I'm sure people will say that about me if and when I decide to go back for a 4th hair transplant.

To say you don't need another hair transplant is an understatement but I understand the desire for more.

So when are you going to take the plunge for your 4th hair transplant?

I hope you'll share your journey with us once again!

Bill

P.S. There seemed to be a problem with the URL of your weblog so I have adjusted it so it is properly displayed.

Thanks everyone! Wow, it's great to be loved! Thanks Bill for fixing that glitch! I really appreciate the great compliments...it's great to have the confidence that a full head of hair can bring. And I'm loving all the perks of that very confidence...no doubt. I'll be keeping you all posted. And thanks again!

🙃

Greedy B@astard, I love you?

How did the 20th reunion go ? Your hair looks sweet man.. With 7000 I am surprised you are going again under the knife. I'm pretty happy with 5000 and at 7 months post #3 I still have some growth.. If I do 1 more it will probably be FUE but I understand you wanting the T closure

I am with you BOB. I am soo happy everytime I look in the mirror.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Mrjb: The reunion went great! Everyone said that I looked like I did in High School. Nice compliments....and when I told a close friend what I had done...she couldn't believe it! I totally tripped her out with my "Fat Bob" photo.LOL! Thanks for the post....

🙃

Mrjb,

Bobman had much closer to 8000 grafts bro. Very impressive indeed!

I think Bobman and I ought to compete to see who has more FU grafts available. We'll see when I'm ready for my 4th surgery how many i can get verses him. Right now, he has about a 500 graft lead icon_wink.gif.

Bobman....ready for a little friendly competition? icon_smile.gif.

You know, I showed my wife your before/after pictures and she was stunned....could hardly believe you were the same person. But because I've seen you go through it from the beginning (or close to it), I could testify of the reality!

Bill

Bobman, you look at least 10 years younger after that full head of hair. Close to 8000 grafts basically gave you a full head of hair like a 15 year old, except for a little bit in the crown.

But i always think that the front half is more important, because most people see you from the front and remember your face, and not the back of there head. But nonetheless you look like a perfect model for what bald men want to achieve.

We all want more hair so leave Bob alone for wanting more hair, we all want look good, and theres no exception for Bob. icon_biggrin.gif

But Bob you have gotten so muscular over the last few years after the HT, one quick question.

How much do you Bench press? icon_biggrin.gif

Jo

jojojo1: I'm a wuss...I don't see myself as muscular...but thanks for the compliment. I'm looking forward to thickening up the crown, but overall...I'm very happy. Thanks again.

Bill: Now here's a guy with great muscularity! Ok...I'll just concede now with the fact that YOU'RE the winner....LOL! Thank you and your wife for the nice compliment on my transformation. It's been and still is a blessing.

🙃