Having HT with Dr. Hasson on 2/21

Hey everybody. I have been enjoying reading all of your posts and seeing your photos. Thanks so much for sharing. Attached is a recent wet head photo.

These forums are the most valuable part of my research. I was scheduled with whom I thought was the best HT surgeon - and he was local -until I stumbled apon this forum and elevated my awareness tremendously.

I fly out to Vancouver one week from today and am scheduled for 3,500 grafts with Dr. Hasson.

Today is my 49th birthday and I am SO excited about next week. Woohooo!

dadpool

Good luck with your HT, although where you're going I don't think you'll need it. I'm about a week ahead of you................I'm flying out to H&W tomorrow with HT scheduled for Wednesday.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

You are going to be totally happy with your results I am, I have had two sessions with DR. HASSON 1760 midscalp and 1420 in the crown.I cannot believe I have a full head of hair again.Icannot thank DR. HaSSON enough, he truly performs miracles.

• Administrators

Kendall,

Congratulations in advance. You look like an excellent candidate. 3,500 grafts should give you a nice density in your frontal half and a very dramatic improvement.

Your adorable girls will be wondering how it is that their dad is getting younger :-)

Happy 49th birthday as well. Although the irony will be that you will look younger when you turn 50 in a year than you will today. Can you live with that?

Best wishes to both you and hairbank for great surgeries and great results.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Kendall,

I'll make good on sharing pics and my comments on the procedure........but, Shushi??? icon_biggrin.gif

Hairbank

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Kendell -

Goodluck with your procedure!! Isn't that amazing we have 3 different people on this forum going to H&W in a week?? I am scheduled for procedure with Dr. Wong on Feb 20th. Maybe I'll see you on the day of your procedure when I go back for shampoo. I am sure Kristina already called you both (Yourself and Hairbank) for 1 week reminder.. :-)

All of you guy's look out!!!!!! Do not, I repeat, DO NOT, go out drinking with Joe.... I heard all of those transplanted grafts left him with a hollow leg........... icon_biggrin.gif

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Originally posted by the B spot:

All of you guy's look out!!!!!! Do not, I repeat, DO NOT, go out drinking with Joe.... I heard all of those transplanted grafts left him with a hollow leg........... icon_biggrin.gif

icon_biggrin.gif Well I must admit I went drinking with Joe (and another patient who doesn't post here anymore) 2h after my surgery. As Joe's a chick magnet, I was hoping for some leftovers...

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day

I would imagine it is difficult to pick up the ladies with Joe and his appropriately styled quaff in the vicinity icon_biggrin.gif Anyway, you guys have a great time and keep posting updates!!!!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

You guys crack me UP! I would love to get out if I will be in any shape to do so. Caveat: My wife will be with me, so icks-nay on the chicks-nay.

After seeing Jotronic's video masterpiece I can see why he's a chick magnet. Nice auteur work!

Kendall,

You're probably on your way to H&W by now but be sure to post pics and share your experience when you return. I'm sure it'll be awesome! icon_cool.gif

Hairbank

My Hair Loss Weblog