Anyone tried Provillus........

pimmers

Hi guys, I'm 24 and thinning like crazy. Always had thick hair, and then bang,it caught up with me. Thanks!

Been using nioxin and nanogen. I dont know if they do a thing.

Provillus - I have been reading some great things about this, and was wondering if anyone has given it a testdrive yet?

thanks

I would skip the nonsense and take propecia if I was you. It works

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 9 months later...

I was actually just reading about this. I haven't seen any negative criticism about it on any websites yet...but I haven't read all the forums about it. I decided to have a chat with someone on their site for live help. Sounded like a lot of sales gimics and not enough real information. I'd be curious to find out more myself...but I would get on Propecia which has a high success rate for sure.

Bill

• 6 months later...

Hi everyone,

I've just written a review about this based on peoples feedback. I found out that Provillus and propecia can be used together as they both tackle different phases of DHT production.

Its natural and has no sexual side effects which a lot of DHT inhibitors do. It comes in tablet and solution but the solution can only be bought in the US for some reason. It also has a 90-Day money back guarantee which I think is a really great ploy.

The only negatives I know are that some people had stomach problems for a few days after they started taking it, and that some people have an allergic reaction to its main ingreadient Saw Palmetto.

The full Provillus Review (Link removed)

(Signature removed by Falceros - Co-Moderator of this community due to promotional material. Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.

• 2 weeks later...

waste of money

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 3 months later...

remember just because a product is natural does not mean that it doesnt have side- effects.Provillus active ingrediant, saw palmetto does not block DHT it just lowers it, which in turn causes a rise in estrogen. This will not cease MPB

• 10 months later...

The reason there is no negative press is because provillus flat out works, beats propecia by a mile. (link removed) has great info on provillus including a comparison video. They also sell it with a 10% rebate.. Cool site too

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Provillus has been designed as a natural cure for those whose bodies have a lack of nutrients and vitamins which are essential for hair growth.

It is a two-part treatment which uses a "topical solution" to prevent any further hair loss and "nutrient tablets" to help your body start regrowing your hair itself.

Provillus wasn't designed to help genetic baldness but it is very effective in the most common form of hair loss - where your body doesn't have the right nutrients to keep hair growing healthily.

As far as I know - it's impossible to know for sure what type of hair loss you have (genetic or otherwise) so if I were you, I'd just get some sort of natural treatment and try it out for a few months BEFORE the condition gets much worse.

If it don't work, then you know you're probably dealing with genes icon_smile.gif

I am spam

• 2 weeks later...

I've been taking Provillus for about 45 days now I guess.

I was just trying research what peoples opinions are regarding propecia vs provillus and found this thread. And based on what I'm reading I'm probably in the best position to comment out of most people as I've tried both.

I used propecia for 6 months, and combined that with generic 5% rogaine for the last 2 months of that period. By the time I got to the end of that 6 months, my hair had definetly stopped thinning and I was beginning to see regrowth around my hairline.

When it came time to renew my supply, I really didn't feel like going for a doctors appointment to get a script so I looked around for alternatives and found provillus. Provillus certainly reads good, and priced cheaper then propecia and was available without a script so I thought I'd give it ago. Once again I bought a 6 month supply and have been using it for 45 days or so in conjunction with 5% rogaine.

So far I'm yet to notice any improvements on my hair since switching to provillus, however at just 45 days it's still early. As far as side effects go, I have noticed one, although I'm not sure it's really a side effect per se. A couple of days after staring provillus, I noticed that I started having incredibly weird and abstract dreams. Not nightmares or anything unpleasant, but certainly different to my norm. The lasted for about a week or two and I've now gone back to normal. At this stage I'm attributing the effect to the additional vitamins and nutrients etc that are in provillus. I don't exactly have the best diet, so rather then this being a side effect, I believe that it was more a case of my brain finally getting some missing nutrients and revving up so to speak.

In terms of the product itself. One comment I can make is that the provillus tablets are actually quite difficult to swallow. This is not becuase of their size (which is quite large), but rather because the tablets are very buoyant. With a mouthful of liquid the tablets tend to float to the roof of your mouth, so you really have to make an effort to gulp to get things down. In addition, Provillus tablets come in a bottle. This is far less convenient then a blister pack of 7 propecia tablets. I used to carry a card of propecia with me at all times in case I stayed away from home for the night or forgot to take one before leaving the house in the morning. A big bottle of provillus is far less convenient and far less discrete.

I'm going to give provillus another month or so and do an audit of the results. If I cant notice a change by then I'm going to make use of the 90 day money back guarantee and go back to propecia......although this time I'll purchase propecia the cheap way by buying proscar tablets instead.

• 6 months later...

I'm interested in trying provillus.

I don't think I have yet to see a negative testimonial on this product. In a age of information and snake-oils that says alot.In fact I think its ranked as the #1 hair topical solution now.

I think people under value the nutrients needed to maintain our hair. Even if you are using Rogaine or Propecia getting a multi vitamin that directly attacks hair loss and promotes healthy hair should be a given. Most people suffer from malnutrition and who's to say that doesn't directly relate to getting progressively balder.

Hey Swimmy

I'm afraid it's going to be trial and error for you. Provillus might work wonders for you. Personally, I stopped using it after 6 months because it had 0 affect.

I'm generally speaking a very fit and healthy person and don't believe there is anything more I could have done to improve the results of using this product.

• 3 weeks later...
I don't think I have yet to see a negative testimonial on this product. In a age of information and snake-oils that says alot.In fact I think its ranked as the #1 hair topical solution now

Thats funny considering all the topical solution is- is minoxidil! Provillus is junk. Buy some biotin, omega3 and some minoxixdil and you have the same thing at 1/10th the price.

• 4 months later...

I've been using Provillus for about 5 months now. I must say that I'm lucky to find a product that worked so well on me. The only way to find out whether provillus is for you is to try it yourself. Everybody will react to Provillus differently.

Good luck

Originally posted by dakota3:
I don't think I have yet to see a negative testimonial on this product. In a age of information and snake-oils that says alot.In fact I think its ranked as the #1 hair topical solution now

Thats funny considering all the topical solution is- is minoxidil! Provillus is junk. Buy some biotin, omega3 and some minoxixdil and you have the same thing at 1/10th the price.

Good point!

• 2 weeks later...

I refer too dakota3 info!! I am currently using regaine minoxidil which i hav used for 3months the the back of my hair have shown improvments but on top not much succcess although i know you have too be patient. I find regaine solution impractical it often leaves a residue which has been commented by friends which does not help if you wish too remain discreet coupled with if you happen to be entertaining of a night it can also be inconvenient. I have looked up on provillus it seems too have a good success rate but out of my price range & by the looks of it is minoxidil based which i am already using. I am lookin too try the more practical tablet form propecia!! Are there anymore tablet form treatments? As above i refer too dakota3, i could maybe take propecia-proscar in conjuction with as advised omega 3 & biotin any idea what mg?? If anyone can advise me on this it would be greatly appreciated! Good luck everyone. Daniel

• 5 weeks later...

Experience, I say you should go buy Provillus.

It sounds like the answers you seek regarding the product will be impossible to find unless you have a first hand 'experience', pun intended. beforeafter.jpg

Post some baseline pics here on the site and then some more after around 3 - 6 months on Provillus.

This way, everyone on here will give you an honest comparison review. If it does indeed work then the results should be clear and you'll be solely responsible for proving it. I wouldn't take anything else during this process though, or the experiment will have other factors involved that will taint the outcome.

• 4 months later...

Provillus supplements are taken regularly and its very useful to boosting nutrients in your body and generate new hair and prevent the further hair loss. this supplements strengthening the bond in the body which tend to lead to hair loss.

• 3 months later...

Hi guys,

I've been taking provillus for only a few days, but already I've experienced some reasonably bad gastro problems and some constipation (charming topic, I know). I've been reading that saw palmetto can cause these side effects. My questions are,

1. Has anyone else experienced this and does it get better (IE: does your stomach get used to it)? I've contemplated taking just the one capsule instead of two per day...will this still work but at a much slower rate? Because I don't mind if it takes twice as long, IF it's actually going to work.

2. Has anyone experienced any change to their sex drive/life?

Any comments/advice would be excellent. Please note, I am not in the USA, which means I only have access to the capsules, not the ointment,

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

You need to check with your doctor or a pharmacist....

One side effect of using Provillus hair loss products is that the use of Saw Palmetto has reportedly caused difficulty urinating and sleepiness later on at night for many patients, the other drawback is that Provillus hair loss prevention solution also contains Nettle Root, which interacts negatively with blood pressure medications.