Hair Transplants Vs. Boob Jobs

flyby

Question for those who have openly discussed their HT with females. Also for those who work in the industry such as JoTronic and Janna. Are a girls thoughts of guys with great natural HT's similar to guys thoughts of girls with great natural boob jobs? (Not talking about extreme cases like 36 F's or Armani style 16 yr old hairlines on NW4's)

To clarify - Obviously being blessed with great natural features in either case is preffered, but unfortunately we're not all that lucky. My view (and others I've spoken with) on a boob job is if a girl isn't happy with what she has (pancakes after childbirth for instance icon_rolleyes.gif) and she get's a great enhancement and feels much better about herself then I'm all for it, as long as she's doing it for herself and not just to please others (I don't think a significant other should be asking a partner to get cosmetic surgery).

I've had several girlfriends over the years who've had breast enhancement (seen many more at places NG2GB goes too and plays verbal ping pong) icon_biggrin.gif and I've had many who didn't. While a great natural feature can't be topped, I had no complaints at all about the ones with a great IBM job (i bought mine).

I believe HT's are the most popular male cosmetic surgery and Breast Augmentation is the most popular for females.

Question for those who have openly discussed their HT with females. Also for those who work in the industry such as JoTronic and Janna. Are a girls thoughts of guys with great natural HT's similar to guys thoughts of girls with great natural boob jobs? (Not talking about extreme cases like 36 F's or Armani style 16 yr old hairlines on NW4's)

To clarify - Obviously being blessed with great natural features in either case is preffered, but unfortunately we're not all that lucky. My view (and others I've spoken with) on a boob job is if a girl isn't happy with what she has (pancakes after childbirth for instance icon_rolleyes.gif) and she get's a great enhancement and feels much better about herself then I'm all for it, as long as she's doing it for herself and not just to please others (I don't think a significant other should be asking a partner to get cosmetic surgery).

I've had several girlfriends over the years who've had breast enhancement (seen many more at places NG2GB goes too and plays verbal ping pong) icon_biggrin.gif and I've had many who didn't. While a great natural feature can't be topped, I had no complaints at all about the ones with a great IBM job (i bought mine).

I believe HT's are the most popular male cosmetic surgery and Breast Augmentation is the most popular for females.

Flyby,

great topic! icon_biggrin.gif

While Im not in either of the categories you qualified a response from, my thoughts on the matter are as follows:

BREAST IMPLANTS: while I can see a woman electing such surgery for various said reasons (i.e. "my clothes *fit* better" icon_rolleyes.gif..."I will feel more *confident*" icon_rolleyes.gif..."I just want to look the way I do w/my padded braw" icon_rolleyes.gif...) at the VERY least, a woman w/flap -jack titties can justify such a recourse; but as for the rest of them (i.e. those who do NOT look like a 9 year old boy w/their tops off) it is merely a BOOST to put them over the edge and gain extra attention; and as a result feel more confident about themselves as a person in general...personally, boob size is not important at *all*, so long as they don't look like a 9 year old boy w/their shirt off!!! icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

I think a fundamental difference between the two is worth while noting: *we* ( men suffering from MPB) are merely attempting to attain what we *NATURALLY* had (i.e. hair); women who undergo boob jobs, are attempting to gain more than their natural state. A *HUGE* difference...I for one, would NOT tell a girl I just met or just recently began dating that I had a ht, if I had one...If it was a girl that I was in love with (either before or after) than THAT would be an entirely different story...

That was the tradeoff for me, as my wife is planning on an 'enhancement' of hers during Christmas break.

Next week, spring break, it's the eyelids @ $2,000. So, when factoring in my ht I doubled the cost for budgeting purposes. But, I'm happy with both! icon_wink.gif

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

flyby,

Hmmm, that's an interesting question...... I would think it would be similar as a successful ht's seem to boost one's confidence, much like for women with breast augmentations. Self confidence is an attactive feature for both sexes.

flyby,

Great question.

I'm not sure that there is a standard answer to this question, but I suppose it varies for everyone. It all depends on how someone feels about cosmetic procedures, but I agree with Janna that self confidence is attractive and if a cosmetic procedure will help give us that, then more power to us.

Bill

I agree with NG2GB that there is one gigantic difference -- which is that we are "merely" trying to restore what we were born with and identified with during our development. And, as we all know, even then, most are not going to be achieving a "perfect" result, or even what we once had. To me, it makes getting a HT less vain than a boob-job; this isn't to say there is anything wrong with a woman's vanity and her wanting to get larger breasts, as it's quite understandable, especially in today's climate.

Consider this, which holds true for many: when we see a guy with relatively good hair, they are pretty much told to take a hike, if they ever even consider a HT to begin with. Conversely, a large majority of women getting boob-jobs have very much normal breasts, but are seeking a state of abnormal excellency.

Personally, I often find boob-jobs to be a detriment to a woman's look, though I have nothing against a woman's desire in wanting one. It is, however, a bit disturbing to see waves of incredibly young girls lining up to get breast augmentation at such emotionally tumultuous stages.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Dude---- that is WAY to far... where's the pic of Jessica Alba, instead of some chubby SOB?

You ruined my after dinner snack icon_mad.gif

This is a good topic however.

LMAO

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

BA-AHAHAHHAHAHAAH!!!!

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

your "after dinner snack" You have a snack after "dinnner"? YOWZAS!

Do you have a post-dessert appetizer as well? icon_smile.gif

You'd better watch it or your gonna end up a proud owner of your own set of hair-boobs... icon_razz.gif

Gentlemen, in a discussion involving both 'hair' & 'boobs'

the construct 'hair-boobs' is a logical postulate.

I think this is a very under researched and discussed topic;

one which is worthy of our consideration and can serve for the betterment of the balding bloggers. Can we please approach it w/a sense of maturity? Remember sex-ed in school? Please, lets discuss this w/an open mind...

Now then, more 'hair-boobs' for our consideration...

fat-bastard-michael-moore.jpg.498b5a1adef59bcd288a2a79a92ba8e2.jpg

Wait, w/all this discussion of 'hair-boob's I missed the initial question.

Flyby, "Hair Transplants vs. Boob Jobs"

are you on the fence as to which procedure

you should put your money towards? Hmmm...I would say, since were on the cusp of summer, you will get more immediate gratification sporting a brand new rack ( icon_redface.gif ) yet at the same time, when winter comes a ht will keep your scalp warm...Hmmm...I just finished my pizza dinner, and Im about to foray into my post-dinner filet mignon w/garlic mashed potatoes followed by a post-post-dinner appetizer; I shall contemplate the proposal at the end of said meal.

BTW---what size were you considering? Here's a lovely pair. I wouldn't go w/the necklace though, that might portray a sense of femininity and will give people the "wrong" idea about you; you do need to maintain your manhood irrespective of a pair of veloptous breasts

HOT-Kim-Kardashian-Playboy-Spread-Leaked-3-1.jpg.3c7f5337585b16474483cc16c5f0b630.jpg

YEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

See guys? Everyone just feels better about things---much different reaction than a good head of hair....IMHO

icon_biggrin.gif

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

NG2GB, have you turned on Alba just because the girl went n got pregnant. Guess ur moving on to Reggie Bush's girl Kim until Alba pops the lil one out. Since you're lookin for man boobs here's 4 nice ones for ya! Man Boobs icon_biggrin.gif.

I think it's pretty well known that there's always been a bit of a stigma in society of men getting cosmetic procedures. This is obviously becoming less over the years but still much more so than for women. There's obviously many differences, but I actually think both HT's and Boob Jobs (I'd say BJ's but we know where that'll go icon_smile.gif) have very many similar aspects as to why men and women get them.

Wish you all the Best of Hair and Boobs icon_wink.gif

NG2GB, have you turned on Alba just because the girl went n got pregnant

she's still the love of my life, but Im giving her a "time-out" cuz she doesn't currently realize what a damn charming couple we would make; hence the Kardashian pics---were *both* Armenian!!!

BJ'S VS. HT('S):

seriously, ht's are allowing men to have what was NATURALLY theirs. While I can understand a lil baby w/flap jack titties getting a minor BJ--and if she's cozy w/giving one then that is fine too--- (so she doesn't look like a 9 yr. old boy w/her top off) the vast majority of BJ cases (and god knows I've seen many of them icon_razz.gif ) are for women looking to get *huge* 'fun-bags'...While dude's suffering from MPB just don't want to look like a walking penis & want their NATURAL look back...

Once again, if girls are cozy w/the BJ procedure ( icon_razz.gif ) Im all game!

I wouldn't worry about it, and by *no* means would I tell some new date about it. If it's the *love* of your life, on the other hand, then that is a different story...

BTW---fantastic man boob shots! icon_smile.gif Damn, I have another one, but you guys are going to be disgusted...oh well, that has never stopped me in the past. Here---hairy man-boobs!!! Click and enjoy! icon_redface.gificon_mad.gificon_redface.gif

So, are you going to get a ht or a boob job? icon_biggrin.gif

PS---only "click" if you have the utmost tollerance for hairy man boobs!!! icon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gif

AH-AHHAHHAHAHHAH!!! GOD IT'S GOLDEN! icon_redface.gif

mob5.jpg.ba389e83fd8c5175984f0832b60f0ea6.jpg

Well since I already helped pay off a Boob Job for an ex about 10 years ago I'd say I've already been there and done that (did really enjoy them though icon_biggrin.gif). The HT's growing in very nicely (coming up on 4 mo in 2 days) and I can happily say I've gotten both. I've naturally enlarged my breasts with good workouts.

I hear you on the part of a women with some nice B's getting some D's doesn't really make sense to me most of the time, especially if they're just looking for some look at my boobs attention (although it does typically make a stripper more money at da club) . Many girls do lose what they had especially after childbirth and many other just aren't blessed in the first place. And for them I say go for it it if makes them feel better about themselves.

Oh yeah! 18 newcastles is a whole hellava lotta beer for a Tuesday night icon_biggrin.gif. Hope you didn't have to work the next morning.

DAMN! I love your posts flyby! Nope, no work (*filthy* four letter word) the next day...18 new castle's affords one the opportunity to sing to themselves and play drinking games a la onesies...

yeah, BJ's can make both sexes feel better...

I wish I have been naturally enlarging my breasts via a work out as summer is approaching, but I've been slacking...the New Castles have been making my fun bags bigger, but not in the way that will get me BJ's...

Are you going to post some pics of your mop for us?...

I`m going to have to tell my woman to start wearing Bra`s in future.

Showing her assets off like that,shame on her.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result