<span class="ev_code_red">2007 HAIRGEEK WINTER MEETUP AT ROCKEFELLER CENTER

Sunday, December 9, 3 pm

Rock Center Caf???©

Rockefeller Center

20 W. 50th St., New York, NY 10020

near Fifth Ave.

212-332-7620</span>

rockcent.jpg

So far 6 of us, including Spex, will be meeting. Any other NYC area hair-loss sufferers or HT candidates/recipients are welcome. Please respond here if you would like to join.

My blog.

HT1: 4063 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 12/9/03

HT2: 3537 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 5/15/06

Total grafts: 7,600

Bushy -

Hey, kudos to you, Spex and the rest for setting up meetings like this.

For anyone in the area, even if you had to drive 4-5 hours or so, if you're considering a HT or want to compare notes...............I'd highly encourage you to meet with these guys. I'd love to have had an opportunity to do this before getting any HT's.

You know.............it would be really cool if we could set up some meetings like this across the U.S.............maybe in metro areas or something and ask any forum members or other that have had HT's to join in? I'm 3 1/2 hours from Chicago and less than 2 from St. Louis..............anyone want to try and join in with me that is from the Midwest?

If there is enough interest I'd be glad to organize a meeting somewhere in the Midwest!

Way 2 Go, Bushy!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Guest wanthairs

anyone want to have a hair geek meeting in tamp bay florida and a vacation at the same time with all the sun drenched beaches and blond gorgoeus babes parading around, right now, even as we get into winter????????

• Moderators
Originally posted by Bushy:

2007 HAIRGEEK WINTER MEETUP AT ROCKEFELLER CENTER

Too bad I work on Sundays or I would seriously think about going. I could show you what a hair transplant should NOT look like.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Originally posted by wanthairs:

anyone want to have a hair geek meeting in tamp bay florida and a vacation at the same time with all the sun drenched beaches and blond gorgoeus babes parading around, right now, even as we get into winter????????

Wanthairs:

Sounds good..I'll be in Sarasota via Tampa on Dec. 18th.staying until 1/3. The head needs some tanning!

Just in case my wife ever reads this post:

Disclaimer:I promise NOT to look at any hot blonde babes on beaches!

Bill: You need to add a smiley face with it's fingers crossed.

icon_wink.gif

Glock08

My Hair Loss Weblog

Dr. True 9/22/06

4326 grafts

2129 1's

2168 2's

6545 Total Hairs

• Moderators
Originally posted by Glock08:

Just in case my wife ever reads this post:

Disclaimer:I promise NOT to look at any hot blonde babes on beaches!

Glock, You are a pro. You know exactly how to make a promise to satisfy your wife, keep the promise to her, and still have fun looking at all the hot BRUNETTE babes on the beach! LOL

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Originally posted by Bill - Moderator:

Bushy,

This is a great idea!

Not sure if I can do it yet, but I am going to mapquest it and see if it's doable.

Bill

Bill, it would be a total coup if you made it out!!! I'll even buy you a drink!

My blog.

Originally posted by hairbank:

Bushy -

Hey, kudos to you, Spex and the rest for setting up meetings like this.

For anyone in the area, even if you had to drive 4-5 hours or so, if you're considering a HT or want to compare notes...............I'd highly encourage you to meet with these guys. I'd love to have had an opportunity to do this before getting any HT's.

You know.............it would be really cool if we could set up some meetings like this across the U.S.............maybe in metro areas or something and ask any forum members or other that have had HT's to join in? I'm 3 1/2 hours from Chicago and less than 2 from St. Louis..............anyone want to try and join in with me that is from the Midwest?

If there is enough interest I'd be glad to organize a meeting somewhere in the Midwest!

Way 2 Go, Bushy!

If you decide to organize something in the Midwest, I'd be interested in attending. If anyone near the Chicago area ever organizes something I'd also be interested in attending. It could prove to be a valuable learning experience for anyone considering getting work done so anyone is invited.

Midwest chapter of hair geeks? Great idea!

Originally posted by wylie:

Midwest chapter of hair geeks? Great idea!

I'm with ya, wylie..............we'll be charter members! icon_cool.gif

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Originally posted by YoungGuy:

Living in NYC, I will most likely show up as well icon_smile.gif But how will I know who you guys are in that cafe?

Simple. Just look for this hairline:

month18%20ff.jpg

My blog.

hairbank,

I know we spoke about meeting in Champaign (go illini!!) this past summer. I have not had a chance to get down there, but would love to have a midwest meeting at some point. Sooner than later...pretty please??

I am getting close to taking the plunge and would love to see some of you all prior to going in for the procedure. I believe there are a number of Chicago members on this forum and I have yet to meet up with any.

So, set something up and I will be there!!

Eman

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...