hair from a donors head, you know, not my own head?

As with any body tissue, it is not possible to transplant from one person to another without taking anti- rejection drugs for the rest of your life, acceptable for a heart,lung or liver but not for hair, no matter how much we want it.

IH

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

Not sure, Chucky. I believe I did hear that it would work with identical twins since genetically they're the same but I'm not positive and can't reference any material about it.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Lets try it. I think that it would be a good experiment for the associate moderator. We'll pay some homeless individual looking for next drink and try to transplant to Bill. While we are at it we'll attempt to clone him again.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

yeah nearly all the homeless individuals you see swigging alcahol at 9.30 in the morning have full heads of hair so a good candidate for a hair swap.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Lets try it. I think that it would be a good experiment for the associate moderator. We'll pay some homeless individual looking for next drink and try to transplant to Bill. While we are at it we'll attempt to clone him again.

I don't think I'd go along with such an experiment. I'll volunteer one of my clones though!

Funny...I've learned how to clone myself - just not hair follicles!

Bill

Originally posted by NervousNelly:

Ahhhhh, NN, thanks for reminding me of the friggin clones Bill has. I've been away long enough I had forgot about those little guys!

Which one actually IS the Moderator and Associate Publisher anyway? Was it the little blue-clone Bill guy, or was it that wise-azz Chia-pet Bill?? Hmmmm? icon_biggrin.gif

I knew those little suckers still had to be active since Master Bill now has almost 6000 posts!

Dang.............Bill, c'mon, tell me how the whole cloning thing works........I really need to make up lost ground for my lack of posting lately...........and I can always use more hair! icon_cool.gif

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Well actually....

One Bill is the Nice Moderator - blue colored Bill

Another Bill is the Enforcing Moderator - Red colored Bill

Yet Another Bill is the Associate Publisher - Gold colored Bill

And Yet Another Bill answers emails at help@hairtransplantnetwork.com - Green colored Bill

And Still Yet Another Bill does the forum newsletter - Orange colored Bill

And Even Still Yet Another Bill does the website newsletter - Purple Colored Bill

Need I forget mention the Bill that works hard at getting frantically at posting as much as he can in order to get up to 10,000 posts! - Yellow Colored Bill icon_biggrin.gif

And I can't forget the Bill that moderates the hair loss weblogs! - Silver colored Bill

And right now, this Bill is going to bed while the others work hard icon_biggrin.gif

Bill X 9

It would work for identical twins.... but the twin would have the same hairloss.... so the only time they would probably be a willing donor would be after death...... Not a good thought!

Ailene

Ailene Russell, NCMA

Dr. Jerry Cooley's personal assistant and clinical supervisor for Carolina Dermatology Haircenter. My postings are my own opinion and may not reflect Dr. Cooley's opinion on any subject discussed.

Dr. Jerry Cooley is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Ailene the thought of that sends shivers down my spine.dead persons hair on my head but i suppose its no good to them once they`ve passed away.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result