The $50.00 Laser comb

wylie

I wanted to see what $50.00 gets you, it gets you some contraption you immediately pitch into the trash. I'm only saying this so no one else goes out and wastes $50.00.

The thing is as ridiculous as anything I've ever tried for hair restoration.

"Lasers"? Ummm. okay. If someone says so.

It looked neat in the dark for about 10 seconds. Then into the bottom of the can it went.

50 or 450 , you should pic them both in the trash

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

The comb was from Wired Technologies I bought on eBay. And no, I not only didnt use it, I immediately threw it away when I discovered I wasted $50.00.

You know you've been had when the felt lined box is nicer that the product (as if it makes it seem more valuable)

And another thing, it was not a "comb" but around 8 very hard plastic bristles that I was worried might actually cut my head if running it through my scalp/hair too quickly.

The more expensive models are probably nicer and may even act as a brush (and may even help stimulate growth in some people)

The only other thing is that if different brushes attached to the thing (it came with no brush) I couldnt tell. The directions were barely legible as the Chinese guy writing them likely had ESL.

• Moderators

The only one I know of from Wired Technologies looks like this:

comb.jpg

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

send me 50 bones---

I got an old Lazer Tag gun Ill duck tape to a comb for ya...

or if anyone's on a budget,

send me a five-spot and I'll send ya a candle + comb (duck tape included, assembly required).

Ill find someone with ESL (AQ? icon_redface.gif) to write the instructions for ya!

***DeEE-luX-eEEE PACKAGE***:

shell out 100 clams and Ill throw

in my old blow-up Alba doll.

The new models out...

said duck tape can be used to "patch 'er up" a bit...