trichoscience

omar77

never seen it before in my scouring the internet for hope on this subject... BUT! who knows, maybe its the "out of left field" company who just shows up and saves the day.... says they're doing HUMAN trials in europe... so that's good

my reg is:

propecia 1mg EVERYDAY

minox 5% twice daily (f the foam)

nizoral 1%

say la V old buddies .... i'm tryin to keep you

They say it only takes a weekend course to learn how to administer the cells to the scalp...LOL.

They totally discount the artistic ability needed to create a hairline or a crown of hair. They say new follicles will be formed. Where will these form? Just randomly over your scalp. I bet that will look great!! LOL

if anyone lives close by maybe they can stop by the headquarters and report their findings back here.

TrichoScience Innovations Inc.

Suite 400 ??“ 455 Granville Street

Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 1T1

Canada

Using Propecia since 1997

Using Rogaine Foam once a day since 2012

Using Niazoral 2% once a week since 2012

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by greenmud:

This looks so shady, their website is not very professional. Doubt that its legit.

Telling from the team involved it actually does seem to have some hope to it. I wouldn't necessarily say it's shady or it's not legit based on its website. It's a straight forward message being conveyed. No need for fancy colorful website. Leave that to the likes of those who are desparately trying to lure $$$ or people to them.

• 3 weeks later...

I just read about this, and it sounds very exciting indeed! But judging by the recent lack of talk on here nothing new has been discovered on the topic? What a shame, please post if you hear anything! I am going to have a look on the net now...