Dr. Rassman and the NHI

Jupiter

Im just curious. Is Dr. Rassman really as good as he puts himself out to be?(nothing against him, i really enjoy his website, www.baldingblog.com) I notice in his biography he use to be head of Bosley or whatnot. Just wondering if he is very skilled because he seems like hes pretty knowledgable but idk. this is purely out of curiousity I do NOT plan on getting a hair transplant for atleast 3 years as im still young.

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

Im just curious. Is Dr. Rassman really as good as he puts himself out to be?(nothing against him, i really enjoy his website, www.baldingblog.com) I notice in his biography he use to be head of Bosley or whatnot. Just wondering if he is very skilled because he seems like hes pretty knowledgable but idk. this is purely out of curiousity I do NOT plan on getting a hair transplant for atleast 3 years as im still young.

Admitedly, I haven't seen much of his work; but based off of (reputable) testimony I think he is extremely knowledgeable, and performs a good HT...how good, I couldn't say.....I do know his prices are extremely high.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Guest josh - b

he does indeed enjoy a somewhat pioneer and stellar reputation and i'm sure he's great but i don't recall seeing a posted result by one of his patients.

I do know he's very expensive though icon_eek.gif

In my opinion, Dr. Rassman does quality ultra refined work. He not only has helped revolutionize the hair transplant industry but continues to evolve and adapt to the latest techniques in order to continually provide quality and consistent results.

His prices indeed are high because he is in high demand. It is important that patients know this when going to him for surgery.

Bill

Yeah i've emailed him a couple times and he gave me the most non-biased unsalesman like answers everytime. I got the impression that he was for real a good guy atleast

Dr. Shapiro has a lot of respect for him but I have not seen any results of his work myself to say one way or the other. I've met him a few times and he really is a stand up guy.

I think Dr. Rassman has definitely been a pioneer in advancing the HT field and I think most Doctors would agree. He's also an extremely smart man. I had a consultation with Dr. Rassman and was very impressed. Having said that I don't neccesarily think that having the most knowledge or most experience in any field alway translates into achieving the best results. His prices are high due to the simple laws of "Supply and Demand", but I know the other doctors in his office do not charge the same rate. In the end I went with Dr. Alexander because I felt his results I had seen were world class and every bit as good as NHI results.