Concerns about missing Armani threads on hair loss help - Farrel?

I see you've used another diversion tactic stating that I must have somehow been involved in the deletion of these Armani threads. I have to admit, you are very good at side stepping issues. Since I've questioned you with conditional not definitive posts, I MUST KNOW and be the one responsible for damages right? Sorry guy. It wasn't me. Was it you?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

farrel

things have gotten very strange around here.

1. what did pats205 do that violated the rules, i didn't see anything wrong that warrented that?

2. does pats205 suspension have anything to do with missing posts that were deleted?

3. was the person caught & are you pressing charges?

4. will we ever get an explanation of what happened & by who?

i felt this site was always striving for honesty in the past & hope that it continues that way in the future. my beleif is it will.

rtc

=======================

There you go Farell Your OWN poster asked you what DSH wanted to know. A solid dedicated poster I must say.

I also believe LMS asked you to answer the questions

What excuse are you going to use now.

Just fess up Homa ,oops I meant Farrel. I know you think someone is gone but hes not just quietly waiting

Dont make this uglier then it already is.

Youve been busted and you know what Im talking about.

I use to think you and Shane were the same people as you both avoid controversy with diversion and letting things die down.

You have some great posters over there and this is how you treat them .

Nice real nice

Ill give you credit brotha your one slick dude.

Just quit disrespecting your posters with your bestbuy analogy crap . You have smart grown men over there not 4th graders. Just come clean

I do not know if things are getting better from all this back and forth between both boards.

All I ever seek is good honest information regardless of which board and I assume most posters are like me in that regard.

Only certain people being allowed to ask certain questions or only certain people being allowed to post in certain threads probably is not a good thing in the way of open and honest discussions. I think it is only making people more fearful to speak which is a horrible thing for people seeking honest information.

Desparately do you want to private message me on the other board and I will then confirm to Farrel that you are indeed a real poster but I will keep your name to myself?

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Please Grow Please and Nic Nitro,

Though it appears your dispute is over, please restrain from taking this thread off-topic by senselessly fighting with one another.

Because this dispute was irrelevant and distracting to the purpose of this topic, I've removed the entire off-topic dispute.

I also sent him a similar message.

Best wishes,

Bill

I see that Farrel took his typical redirect and accuse response rather than dignify the multitude of members who expressed concerns with a real answer.

I also see that Farrel locked the thread before anyone else had the opportunity to question him on his forum.

Despite my private message to Desperately Seeking Hair encouraging him to express hs concerns on Hair Loss Help, I can understand why he chose not to considering he enjoys other members and contributing on other topics. A person's word is only as good as the one behind it. Frankly, I don't trust Farrel either after all the stones he's thrown at me even after I reached out to him several times privately.

Ironically, I still think Hair Loss Help is a good forum with plenty of information. I only hope that Farrel will fight the good fight and not prevent members from sharing negative hair transplant experiences and concerns on his forum. One can only trust what they read if both sides of the story (the good and the bad) are allowed to be presented.

Best Regards,

Bill

farrel

things have gotten very strange around here.

1. what did pats205 do that violated the rules, i didn't see anything wrong that warrented that?

2. does pats205 suspension have anything to do with missing posts that were deleted?

3. was the person caught & are you pressing charges?

4. will we ever get an explanation of what happened & by who?

i felt this site was always striving for honesty in the past & hope that it continues that way in the future. my beleif is it will.

rtc

Please Grow Please,

Where are you seeing this post on Hair Loss Help? Is this a new post? If so, where is it?

Bill

Its funny when his own veteran so called buddy buddy poster relayed this .

He didnt answer the main question as usual.

He wanted DSH to come there and ask this exact question for only one reason , and that is to eventually ban him.

He had NO intentions on answering him as everyone knew this.

At least his posters are starting to see through all the BS.

He also posted Just look at who profits from all of this to know who is behind this....

HAHAHAHA That guy is funny. He makes or made a ton of money on that site. I think all his paid doctors will pull the plug on him soon enough.

I would would pay admission to watch him take a polygraph.

He wants everyone to think people are out to get him.

He reminds me so much of a bar owner down the street that set his place on fire to collect insurance to try and rebuild.

He blamed the bar two doors down that was 100% Tejano. His bar was hard rock.

He eventually admited what he did ,and why he did it. I wonder if Farrel will

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/fo..._FORUMVIEWTMP=Linear

WANTEGO

Originally posted by wantego:

Desparately do you want to private message me on the other board and I will then confirm to Farrel that you are indeed a real poster but I will keep your name to myself?

Knowing Farrel reads PM, it is a sure way to get Desperately banned on HLH. The onus is not on Desperately to prove anything, he is a real poster with real concerns. It is up to Farrel to prove that he is not involved in the deleting of the negatives threads on Armani.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Originally posted by latinlotus:

WANTEGO

Originally posted by wantego:

Knowing Farrel reads PM, it is a sure way to get Desperately banned on HLH. The onus is not on Desperately to prove anything, he is a real poster with real concerns. It is up to Farrel to prove that he is not involved in the deleting of the negatives threads on Armani.

OK I understand your concerns. I certainly do not want to get anyone banned. I was only trying to help resolve this in some way. icon_smile.gif

I will say I do believe the best way for any person to deal with all allegations is to answer all questions in an open, honest and transparent manner if the truth is on their side so to speak. icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

PGP: Out of curiosity can you share with us your hair transplant(s) story ? who did it, how many graphs and some photo's ? Or can you post a link if you have already posted this info on line, so I can read about your journey ?

Thanks

9/17/04 - 6279 Graphs

1/11/07 - 4128 Graphs

==========

Total: 10,407

Um for you NO.

Damn boy I got deep into your head .

I love it .

For others I will soon enough.

I owe it to the forum not you.

Ill tell you what Nic If you help out 50 posters on here with detailed answers to their questions and address PGP as Mr PGP Ill do that just for you.

You just cant come on asking for request without offering something back

Deal?

Oh and by the way Nic anytime somebody says out of curiosity its never for that reason icon_wink.gif

That's a fascinating response from Farrel to me on hair loss help, but not unexpected. It's obvious Farrel is skirting around the issues by directing attention at me and other unrelated issues. I've also read his evasive responses to others at http://www.hairlosshelp.com/fo...thread=y&STARTPAGE=5.

Wantego, great idea about the PMs, but Latinlotus is right. Farrel admitted that he reads them, so I'd rather not. But we've certainly dialogued on hair loss help for sure!

Farrel, since you seem to have no intention of answering my or your other members' questions, I'll leave you alone.

Bill, do what you wish with this thread.

I'd like to be done with this thread but Farrel among others keep drawing me back in with childish comments like

"Just look at who profits from all of this to know who is behind this...."

and

"I think we all know who had the most to gain by sabotaging this forum. "

Despite these insinuations, the Publishers of this community have nothing to do with, take no joy in, nor do we profit from Farrel's diminishing reputation and site problems.

Our regular patient and quality physician members already know that we have a solid and well respected community completely distinct from the rise and fall of another. In fact, I happen to like the fact that other forums exist. The diversity found in a number of patient forums enables hair loss sufferers to make better choices. I have faith that those who spend enough time reading and researching the major patient forums will be able to distinguish the gold from the garbage.

Like most of you, when I came to the scene four years ago I was looking for real ways to restore my hair. First I found this forum and then Hair Loss Help. It's no secret that I spent the majority of my time here. Personaly, I found Hair Loss Help to be riddled with more controversy and sifting through the hype and fighting to find legitimate information was much more difficult there in my opinion. Nonetheless, I still found merit and did some posting there.

Frankly, I'd rather Farrel and I worked together than against each other for the good of all balding men and women. I made this very clear to Farrel privately over a year ago on Hair Loss Help. However, I was shot in the foot when my idealism and optimism were met with strong resistance and negativity that eventually resulted in Farrel deleting my forum account.

I suppose I have to come to grips with reality that what's ideal for hair loss sufferers doesn't always matter to some forum owners. Farrel has made it clear that we are serious "competition" rather than seeing us as another major resource for balding men and women. All we can do is take heart and do our best to put patients above the petty grumblings and remember why we are all here - to learn, garner support, and restore our hair.

Onwards and Upwards,

Bill

Farrel,

Whether you choose to tell the truth or lie to your members is up to you. But if you are going to continue to blame the Hair Transplant Network for your problems, be prepared to be called out.

On your forum, "Hopefull" said:

why do you have to associate this site and you with armani as if you guys are on one side and HTN on the other?Do you really wanna associate your self and this forum with the most controversial surgeon in these forums?

to tell you the truth with all honesty this site taking war sides with a surgeon that trasplants 3000 grafts in hairlines of 20 year olds nw2, that says that we have 20000 grafts available from the donor and that 150 grafts can be easily transplanted into a square centimetre...well that doesnt sound 2 good.

i believe you run the best site in the internet...but this armani thing takes you down day by day in this mud war, not because you are doing anything wrong or illegal or bad...i think its just because you let them advertise in here.I mean come on almost everyone has a brain see the constant flow of BS from this clinic, no matter if they tell you that or not.

If you think that your enemies are trying to take you down...well even so...the enemy always attacks you at your weak spot and this Armani thing is your only weak spot in my opinion.

Your Response:

I'm not going to argue, you make some interesting points, however these are the facts.

We have been targetted by this same site since day one, over 8 years ago.

It started with doctors being asked to sign an agreement that they would not advertise here in exchange for lower ad rates.

Then it was about Dr Woods, I was being attacked in the same way because I allowed Dr Woods to post here.

Then it was about Spencer Kobren.

Then it was an issue with the H&W posters.

Then it was a issue with that blog that is supposed to be about Cole, but its also about attacking me for some reason, even though I have nothing to do with Cole or that patient.

Now its supposedly about Armani.

Sure, you can say it's because of Armani, but really it's not. It will always be about something because it always has been, since day one.

I think perhaps it's time to consult with a psychologist since you appear to be suffering from paranoid delusions.

I noticed that you used your usual avoidance and redirect tactic. Instead of blaming our community for all of your problems over the years, why don't you take even a hint responsibility and address the real issues YOUR members are concerned about? Oh and which of "hopefull's" points were "interesting"? Inquiring minds want to know. icon_smile.gif

Then you said:

Maybe Pats isn't working for Armani anymore, if so what is strange about that? People work for companies and sometimes leave or get fired and no longer represent them.

Pats isn't posting on hairsite either, so my best guess is he might not be representing them anymore.

If you are going to lie, at least lie about things people can't prove against you. I know you follow these boards like a hawk and since you specifically mentioned Pats isn't posting on Hairsite, I assume you actually looked? Just from glancing quickly, Pats' has posted at least 3 times in the last 10 days on hairsite and is clearly still associated with Dr. Armani. Lying weakens your credibility.

It seems like your member "Phil Mascallpen" sees through you like a screen door

Wow Farrel, you're starting to sound paranoid. Saying Swagger has some malicious intent to your site, directly, indirectly, disguised or whatever is wrong. He's a guy who had an HT, is not happy with it and has become a bit of an activist to help others who are or might end up in the same situation. Yes he goes a bit over the top sometimes, but to imply that he has any other agenda than that sounds to me like you are trying to build a case for future action against him. It seems to me most people think this is the best HT site and if people have to worry about how you "interpret" their posts it'll start a bad precedent.

As soon as you are done pointing fingers at this community for your problems, I'm done posting on this thread.

Bill

i just made a post in the pats thread that quickly dissapeared, i would not post here about it but its very unfair for posts to dissapear and generally someone does that when he tries to hide the truth from people.So i will give a brief of my post here so that noone can censor me.

I have been hearing this whole "negativity" trend that some posters are trying to push there on hairlosshelp.It started with the Armani consultants and then some of the propable shills and salesmen.It sounded so funny to me because questioning the BS claims from some clinics has a new name "negativity"...the reality check about the limitations of transplants is named "negativity"

Well this "negativity" thing is the new weapon to ban people, who try to speak some common sense there...after my post about "negativity" i had a PM from farell about my "negativity" to a post from Chrome in a total different matter.Well that seems to give the perfect excuse to ban me AlONG WITH MY GENERAL "NEGATIVITY" ATTITUDE...propably against we know who.

I was asked "politely" to stop posting there lol...just when i thought that this site was on a good way and that the shills and salesmen of BS started dissapearing... maybe they are just laying low until the real problems dissapear .I am very dissapointed because i had faith on that site and i always tried to be fair to it despite all the accusations

should we believe everything?

very unfair hopefull... i could not agree more..... as you know ive tried to stress the REALITIES of transplants i too have also been labled negative over there also..... then i read some poster over there criticizing feller cause he does not do LOW TEENAGE hairlines!!!! people just dont get it hopefull, they dont get that there is just not enough donor for full covereage in the vast majority of cases, they dont GET that hairloss is PROGRESSIVE, and meds dont last forever, they dont get that in many cases the transplanted hair can LOOK and even ACT different from their native hair. they dont GET FUE limitations, or how difficult it is to re create a natural crown...AND YES ALL OF YOU CLINICS ARE TO BLAME IN PART, I DONT CARE HOW GOOD YOUR WORK IS... ITS YOUR INDUSRTY. young guys just wanna believe the BULL S*** sleezy salesmen sell cause they are young and hurting. THIS POSTER HAS NO IDEA THAT LOW HAIRLINES COME WITH A PRICE 99% OF THE TIME... but when you try to warn, when you try to say 'BE CAREFUL THIS IS SERIOUS SHIT!!!!' your, the bad guy, your the agenda driven poster.... we see just a small % of patient results online, millions dont post and i am SURE that a good % of them(wether they have heard of the forums or not) are finding out the hard way that they were in for WAY more than they first thought.. and an even HIGHER % will know it soon enough as future hairloss sets in..... YOUNG GUYS SHOULD NOT GET HTs... PERIOD.....unless they are already very BALD, and know the LIMITATIONS fully and they UNDERSTAND that they should not expect to have their hair back but rather make a modest improvment.. A MODEST IMPROVMENT IS A SUCCESFULL HT.. yes ther are select "freak" cases but these are the cases MANY CLING TO BUT FEW CAN ACHIEVE..... to bad if you try to help your the bad guy... my thing was NEVER just an armani issue, he just happened to be the sleeziest one there and full for agenda posters and sleexy representation.. not my fault. im not stupid and im not a puss, so i spoke up..... im GLAD Pats205 is gone, and some other douche bag posters have left.. HAIRLOSSHELP IS BETTER FOR IT, i can promise that. but just the simple question raise by me as to why pats chose NOW, given the recent accusations, to stop posting has cause Farrel to state hes going to monitor my posts?? for what????

ill tell you why hopefull, for saying the SAME things you try to say.... i guess our truthful words have to be monitored or filtered.

BTW-- i read what u said to chrome, it was NOT NEGATIVE. i like chrome and im glad he posts, but he was WAY to sensitive there, i thought Farrel responded in a way that made you look as though you had just beaten chromes mother sensless or something. what a joke. u brought valid point across in a constructive manner, as usual... nothing more

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

This is what Farrel wrote . How much more obvious does it have to be to see through this BS.

==========

The forum shut down had nothing to do with Armani or Pats, and everything to do with the threats we received about hacking the forum. We had to upgrade to a new version of the software and did not want to leave the forum vulnerable while it was being done.

It seems obvious to me now that the thread deletions were done in order to smear me since despite it being me who informed people of their deletion, it's now being claimed that I did the deletions myself.

When I noticed the threads missing I knew I had better let people know immediately before anyone does and then falsely accuses me of deleting them.

In fact I had a feeling that the person who deleted them would soon show up and make everyone aware of their deletions in order to put the blame on me.

===================================

First of all he says someone hacked into his site and deleted some DAMAGING threads.

In this last post he says he received threats , not that it was hacked.

He said he shut the site down because it was VULNERABLE ,not because it was hacked.

Which one is it Farrel? Was it hacked or not?

Then he goes on by saying he magically found some deleted threads and immediately informed everyone .

Yeah ok buddy you just stumbled upon 3 different threads missing . You have the greatest memory of anyone I know.

He also says he had this "feeling" the person that deleted them would show up.

Who would think that or care if you already notified your posters.

Farrel we all know that this was a business move .

Armani posts ruined your site and there was obviously something worked out at the perfect time of the updated or should I say downgraded site.

I would guess that with all the negative posts on Armani you guys worked something out to where those posts would be deleted if Pats205 stayed away or Armani threatened to sue you .

You were about to lose big money because doctors were complaining to you about every thread being about Armani.

The funny thing is I just read that Armani and you are parting ways because this site was spreading rumors .

You got to be kidding .Thats a joke .

This site NEVER even cared about Armani until he started fue.

For every one negative thread on here there was at least 10-15 on your site in the same period of time.

Why didnt Armani sue you? Your site damaged him WAY more then any other site .

That just shows me you guys had something going on behind the scenes.

Bottomline is your corrupt jagoff.

Your site has become a ghost town and I have nothing but respect for your longtime posters who have stayed away..

Youll still have your gullible and desperate guys posts but you have been EXPOSED for the fraud you are.

Ill give you one warning and that is the guys you have been emailing asking for support are also friends with us over here.

Take what you want from that . Oh yeah Homa admitted he never hacked your site so where are those damaging threads?

What a scumbag?

Game. Set. Match.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

now that that scum bag closed my account id like to bring up the FACT that farrel removed a Dr. Umar thread that was damaging to the docs rep... shortly there after with the help of some cherry piced vids Umar is back baby!....

i know for a FACT that this thread was deleted, i remember taking part in in, other prolific posters over there did as well, and some of them have contacted me in private about its disappearance.

this took place many months ago..

hey farrel-- did the "hacker" get that thread too??? idiot. i can only hope that threads vanishing comes back to bite you as well.

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

HLH has been smeared with Armani and Umar boys n' girls for a bit of time now....shills and otherwise. There is a reason they flock there.

EDIT -- throw in LLLC fanboys too....icon_smile.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Exactly Thanna. Its obvious yet sickening

What makes me laugh is Farrel cant even lie right.

He is so paranoid that he has hung himself a few times trying TOO hard to convince people he is innocent.

Its so obvious but he doesnt care ,

All he needs is to keep his paying doctors happy and a few guys posting results here and there.

Keeping Armani and having 10 other doctors remove themselves is obviously bad business for Farrel

Or Aramni paying to be on HLP yet having nothing but negative posts about them is not good business for Armani.

This was a calculated move on both parts that is falling apart fast.

It seems almost daily now adays that I am taken by surprise by some of the posts I see on Hair Loss Help. This one is a doozy.

On Hair Loss Help, Farrel has just posted the following:

---------------------------------

From Farrel: "The following statement is from the Armani clinic"

From Armani's Clinic: "There have been numerous false claims published on the Hair Transplant Network which are aimed at damaging the reputation of Alvi Armani and Hair Loss Help.

While these allegations are completely false, we believe that in order to end the rumors and speculation it's best if Alvi Armani discontinues our participation on Hair Loss Help as of December 2008.

We extend our thanks to Hair Loss Help and to all forum members."

---------------------------------

What exactly do posts here have to do with Dr. Armani's unwillingness to continue his sponsorship of Hair Loss Help?

I guess the sparks just keep on flying.

Bill

From Farrel to Swagger:

PS If you and your friends are so "concerned" about Dr Umar's work, why don't you ask Bill and co. if they have ever solicited Dr Umar to join their site?

I don't think it's any secret that we considered Dr. Umar for recommendation Farrel. All the details surrounding his potential recommendation and why we collectively chose not to recommend him can be seen on the Potential Recommendation of Dr. Umar thread.